[One/REQ] Descend Into Fear

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [One/REQ] Descend Into Fear

Post by Monika » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm

oh god he's adorable.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Thanks! Haha
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:14 pm

yeah we could add in romance and she is kidnapped because she has money but she doesnt know how to get it and i can play more if needed

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Okey dokey! Thank you so much! I'll get our roleplay thread up as soon as possible. :)
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:17 pm

so I figure the outfit given would be like... victorian gothic?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Thats what I had imagined, yes. Though you can have it be whatever you'd like.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Nope. I'd want it to be accurate. lol.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Okey dokey. Haha. XD

ScorpiBun

Post by ScorpiBun » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:24 pm

Name: Damien Morallis
Personality: Damien is a shy fellow. He is mainly an introvert who likes to spend his time watching movies and eating chocolate. Being an introvert he doesn't have a lot of friends and that's why he likes animals, especially dogs, so much. He can also be very sarcastic and humoristic when a person gets to know him. Damien's main trait is that he is very imaginative. He always comes up with all kinds of ideas in his head. These ideas vary, they can be anything from story ideas to song ideas.
Short Bio: Damien was always very connected to his parents and just being away from them means that he is on his own and that always scared him. Ever since he was a baby, he was smart. Because of that, other kids picked on him and that actually made him into an introvert. His parents were really worried about him when he reached puberty because he closed them out and that was mostly because he was having a hard time accepting himself. He had to tell his parents that he was bisexual and when he did, they accepted him which was really important to him. To celebrate his coming out, they decided to go on a vacation and that was when all of this shit happened.
Likes: Watching movies and TV shows, eating chocolate and all kinds of junk foods, swimming, riding his bike, listening to music, writing, reading and singing.
Dislikes: Vulgar things, blood, horror, spiders, snakes.
Strengths: He can be very persistent and won't give up on things that he intents to do. He is smart and can usually plan very well. He is also very resourceful.
Weaknesses: Because he spends most of his time at home, other than school, he can't really run for a long time and isn't the strongest fellow. His smarts usually makes up for that but here that won't be the case.
Appearance: Damien's skin is kind of pale but that is because he can't get a tan even when he tries. His hair is pitch black, like his eyebrows, and his eyes are a dark shade of brown. His hair is usually messy. He isn't the tallest but he is an average height. He is a normal weight and isn't chubby but he doesn't have a lot of muscles either.

BTW I know hellbounddemon already applied but this is just sooo good. I was wondering if you would like to RP with me too but on a different 1x1 thread.
Just a quick quote that gets me through the day:
"I am Groot"
----------------------------------------- Baby Groot

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Accepted! I love him! Great job on the cs. :D
I'm still keeping this open for anybody who wants to join. I might have one more open for whoever wants me to be the doggo. Haha. Thanks so much for your interest! I'll get our roleplay thread up as soon as I can. X3