[One/REQ] Descend Into Fear

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
hellbounddemon
Silver

Re: [One/REQ] Descend Into Fear

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:51 pm

i know i was trying to be cute

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Oh, okay dokey. Haha. My apologies for the misunderstanding. X3
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:01 pm

thats ok

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:13 pm

I got a reply to our rp thread, Hellbound. :)
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Name:
Dalisay Banyaga
Personality:
Dalisay is very independent, and tries to do everything on her own. She is also very caring and helpful, and usually tries to help people with their problems while handling her own. She can be obsessive, sometimes, when it comes to making sure friends have enough to eat, and will always ask if they have already eaten. If they say no, she always has something home cooked with her, usually lumpia.
Short Bio:
Dalisay's family came from the Philippines when she was young. They had been wealthy, with large plots of land. While they had been out of the Philippines, one of her great aunts had found a way to pose as her deceased great grandmother and redivide the land amongst the sisters, writing her grandfather out of the land division, including her parent's land. Her parents found out, and planned to go back to get it all settled, but Dalisay was forced to stay home, since her great aunt could easily decide to have all three of them killed.

So she went to college while they were gone to keep her mind off of it and hope they were ok. She also got into mahjong tournaments, having grown up with the game and ended up being rather good at it. When her parents got finally got back and got things sorted, Dalisay was on break from College so they decided to take a vacation in celebration.
Writing
Mahjong
Horror Movies
Video games
Dislike:
People suffering
People mistreating others
Roaches
Strengths:
She's highly skilled at mahjong
She isn't scared of much, and is hard to scare
She is strong willed
She also has taken martial arts
Weaknesses:
She can be a little too strong willed and refuse to back down even if it could get her in trouble
She isn't too physically strong
Appearance:

The outfit she was given.

I finally got my net back! And the CS isn't as good as the first one, but you know me. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:29 am

sorry i took so long i was at work

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:40 pm

Bump!