[One/REQ] Descend Into Fear

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:12 pm

[Muse A] is a young university student who was living her/his life happily. She/he was on vacation im the Netherlands with her/his parents. Everything was going smoothly, fun, even. The two weeks they were there, they got to stay in a lovely house, explore the forested area that surrounded it, went out to eat in the little town a ways off from their rented house, and explored the old, preserved castles nearby. It was on one late night that the wealthy family was headed back to their rented home when another car had appeared behind them. [Muse A] thought nothing of it because the road they were on was still the one that lead to the different directions of the area. Her/His father, who was driving, figured it was his just another visitor taking vacation or someone driving to their home.

However, in just a few seconds their car was bumped into by the car behind them and her/his father looked into the rearview mirror, muttered a, "What the-?!"

Before he could finish his sentence, their car was bumped into again and the car behind them sped up to suddenly hit one of the back corners, causing their car to spin out of control! Screams filled the vehicle as it tumbled off road and down the hill. [Muse A]'s vision and head were disoriented and her/his father groaned in pain from the airbag having popped out and the damage done to him in the car. He'd looked back to see [Muse A] laying in the back seat, their seatbelt still in tact, and they had a trail of blood going down their forehead from a hidden blow to their head. His eyes blinked as he looked back to his side and his heart stopped and his throat suddenly felt tight.

Most of his wife's body had gone through the windshield, her eyes were half lidded and showed no signs of the bright, bubbly life they had only moments before.

She was dead.

He groaned again as a sharp pain flew through his body as he tried to unbuckle himself from the seat. His actions were put to a stop, however, whenever a golden, jagged knife suddenly pierced itself through the back of the driver's seat and into his heart. He let out gasps, desperatly trying to breath with the foreign thing into his chest. He looked over enough to see who the killer was and he could only make out the shadows of his face. The headlights from his car far above them were shining forward onto the trees and soon the world around his faded into nothingness. The killer had on a dark brown trench coat, brownd pants, black shoes, black gloves, and a brown fedora hat. He harshly yanked the bloodied knife from the corpse and had started to walk back up to his car, but stopped, having caught a glimpse of the person in the backseat.

[Muse A] was barely conscious, only able to see the very blurred figure turn to look in her/his direction and heard something scrape away the glass on the edges of the window. She/he then heard the sound of the car door opening after a few minutes and then complete nothingness pulled her/him into a deep sleep.

She/he woke up with a start, yelling a high pitched, "No!"

She/he blinked and gazed around, finding herself/himself in a cage with a bed sheet over hers/his body...

[Muse A] sat up, quickly crawled towards the door, and gripped the iron bars that held her/him. Her/his eyes looked about the dark room, finding all kinds of meats hanging from large, iron hooks from the ceiling, a table was a ways off from the cage, and there were many more cages stacked around and on top of the one she/he was in. She/he soon found a lock on the cage and wad shocked to find that it was unlocked. Her/his hands fumbled with the lock, finally able to get it off, and shoved the door open. [Muse A] crawled out, leaving the sheet on the floor and looked about the room a bit more. As she/he neared the table, a deep growl came from underneath it. Something inside gripped her/his heart and she/he froze in place as the growling grew louder, her/his body filled up wirh fear. A panicked shriek came from [Muse A]'s lips as some flew above her/him, causing her/him to duck down into a crouch. The unknown creature fled the room, the sound if it's padded feet disappeared after a few moments. [Muse A] stood back up and looked down at her/his feet, having felt something cold brush against a few toes. Kneeling down, she/he found a collar and could barely make out the name...

"[Muse B]..." She/He muttered before putting the collar down and they began her/his descend out of the musty, old, bloodied room and up the stairs.

Once outside, [Muse A] saw that the moon was still out, it being full, and a few clouds moved across it. She/he walked further down the small dirt trail, able to make out a large, stone wall to her/his far left, and to her/his right was part of a very large castle. In front of her/him was a fancy, somewhat dirty fountain pouring out water from its top and it was surrounded by quite a few squared bushes. [Muse A] went over to look at the fountain and then to a flight of stairs that led up to a balcony of sorts. She/he walked up the stairs and to the door that was to her/his left. Once she/he walked into the room, [Muse A] was shocked to find a fire burning within the large bedroom. There were many paintings of a man from the 14th century, each looking like they were relatives of some sort. The master bed looked very comfortable and she/he walled to it.

The door by the bed opened, causing her/him to jump, and a butler walked in. On his face was an emotionless smile and he walked around [Muse A] to set some clothes down. He gestured with his hand in an almost robotic way, "I've gathered some clothes for you. If you would kindly change into these, I will wash the ones you have on."

The butler turned to walk back put of the room, but was stopped by [Muse A]. "Ah, wait one moment... Please, could you tell me where I am? Who are you?"

The butler simply turned and looked up at one of the paintings of an older male, "Yes, Master... We will make sure Mistress/Mister stays comfortable..."

With that, the butler walked outside, closing the door behind him. Feeling a tad upset about being ignored, [Muse A] changed into her/his new garments and decided to look around a bit. She/he heard a distant whine coming from somewhere outside and looked out the window. Thats where she/he saw [Muse B], a dog, being forcefully chained to a large tree by the fountain. Not being able to see anybody outside, [Muse A] rushed outside, down the stairs, and to the poor mutt. [Muse B] was whining a bit, having the sharpened chains harshfully digging into its skin.

"Oh, you poor thing..." [Muse A] muttered in sympathy as she/he began to lightly stroke the coat. "How could somebody do this to you? Unforgivable! Hang on... I'll get you out of there soon."

[Muse A] released [Muse B] from the chains and told the dog to leave and to not be caught again. Walking back up to the bedroom, [Muse A] found her/his old clothing gone from the spot she/he had placed on the bed. Sighing a bit, [Muse A] gazed down at her/his shoes as he/she made her/his way to the bed. They suddenly stopped seeing a strange, very large man with small, beedy, black orbs gazing whilst he swung his feet back and forth off the bed at her/him. The baby-face male stood up and went towards her/him on his hands and knees, after seeing [Muse A] having fallen on their butt and trying to crawl away from him. After she/he had her/his back against the wall, he lifted his hand towards her knee, ready to pull her/him to him as soon as he got her/him.

[Muse A] screamed loudly for help and a familiar, deep growling noise came from her/his right. The smile on the attacker's face turned into a furious frown and the two looked over towards the door outside, seeing [Muse B] growling at the male. With a loud bark, [Muse B] dashed over to the man and attacked him as feircly as it could. The dog jumped off the large man and stayed on guard mode, in front of [Muse A], as the man ran out the other door. Once he was gone, [Muse A] quickly stood, ran towards the door, and shut it with a slam. Closing her/his eyes? She/he slid down the door and reopened them to beckon [Muse B] to come over to her/him.

"You saved me... Thank you," she/he stated as she/he petted the dog.

After a few moments of calming down, the two stood from their places and walked out the same door the man had fled out of. [Muse A] didn't know what she/he would have to face, nor what secrets she/he would find, but she/he hoped they would be able to escape.
Last edited by Miro-chan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: [One/REQ] Descend Into Fear

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Additional Information

Basic Idea
Muse A & B are trying to escape the castle and back to civilization. There will enemies in this roleplay, where the two have to work to together to defeat them! There is a large gate that is locked and that is one exit, but there may also be another exit, depending on how long the roleplay is.

Muse A
Muse A has been kidnapped for an unknown reason. Maybe the man who murdered their parents felt sorry for them? Maybe Muse A has something that the man wants? (Perhaps money or a power or something?)

Muse B
Muse B is a person who has been transformed into a dog. Depending on if you choose to do so, they may be able to change into their human form whenever they have enough energy to do so. Please know that they will not be able to stay human the entire time, nor will they be able to talk to Muse A in their canine form. For how long Muse B has been under the transformation is up to you. Perhaps they're one of the people in the paintings from the fourteen hundreds??

Enemies
The enemies range from the large, baby-faced man, to the butler, to the unknown man who murdered Muse A's parents, to some others! Feel free to make them up as we go along.

Other Stuffs
This will be a horror story with a bit of some supernatural element to it. There will be a bit of scientific type magic, such as alchemy or whatnot, invloved.

Possibility of Group Roleplay
I am willing to make this a group roleplay, but with someone else playing as one of the enemies.

Romance
Though it won't be the focus of the roleplay, it is a possibility. I'm fine with Female/Male or Male/Male pairings.

**Please know that I will be offline at random lengths and times due to my medical condition. This means I will be pretty slow with replies. I apologize in advance!**

Character Sheets

Muse A Character Sheet
Name:
Short Bio: (Optional.)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Appearance: (Picture &/or description.)

Muse B Character Sheet
Name:
Short Bio: (Optional.)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
When They Were Transformed:
Appearance: (Both human & dog form, please. Picture &/or description.)

□■■■■■■■■■□

My Character Sheets:

Muse B Character Sheet
Name: William Howard "Hewie" White

Age: Appears 30 years old in human form, but is much, much older.

Personality: Willaim is very energetic, playful, and wise. He knows when danger is nearby by using his smell and listening skills and his hidden 6th sense. He doesn't like being left alone and if he is, he will panic rather easily. William is very strong willed and a loyal companion to have. Despite being in his dog form, he will be able to understand what people are saying to him. So, if he is given a command by Muse A, he will try to do it...unless he doesn't want to. He can be rather stubborn at times and will probably ignore those who ignore him.

Short Bio: Hewie doesn't remember much of his past. He has been a white German Shepard for as long as he can remember. He remembers bits of his childhood, playing in fields and having stick sword fights with one of his friends or his brother...? He knows he was captured at some point and was forced into experiments by the master of the castle. He finally ended up being transformed into a German Shepard and has been teying to survive and escape ever since.

Likes: Turkey/bacon/beef sticks/treats, being patted, playing, reading, drawing, being cool, snow, rain, food, and finding things.

Dislikes: Being scolded, being too tired to do things, celery, not remembering who he was or his past, being apart from his new friend (specifically because he worries for her/him), and being hungry.

Strengths:
• Running.
• Being able to find different items, places, and things using smell.
• Is very good at sensing danger ahead of time.
• Can fit into smaller places that Muse A cannot.
• Can take quite a few hits before being worn out.
• Is stronger and quicker in his dog form.

Weaknesses:
• Being beaten or worked too much causes him to lose stamina/become tired.
• Is weaker in his human form and will get tired much more easily.
• Will panic when he can't find Muse A while left alone.
•He cannot talk whilst in his canine form.

When They Were Transformed: In the mid 1400's.

Appearance: (Pictures belong to original owners!)

Dog Appearance:
Hewie stands at a height of 65 cm and weighs 239 pounds. His white coat is pretty thick and his eyes are a almost golden, hazel color.
WSH-OU-0040.jpg
Doggo Form
WSH-OU-0040.jpg (94.4 KiB) Viewed 250 times

Human Appearance:
Hewie stands a height of 6 ft and weighs 239 pounds.He will wear whatever clothes he can find. Mostly includes black pants and many, many button up shirts. His hair is white with hints of silver and it's shoulder length, usually held in a low ponytail.
orig.jpeg
Human Form
orig.jpeg (69.55 KiB) Viewed 250 times
□■■■■■■■■■□

Muse A Character Sheet

Name: Annora Reyfeilla Sidra

Power:
Annora unknowingly inherited a power that held the key to make someone be reborn and have eternal life. However, Annora does not get to choose who this goes to, moreso the only way for that to happen is if the power was physically removed from her womb. This will only happen if the person who she has conceived with says the alchemy formula/spell while doing so, the they will literally be reborn by her. Otherwise, she will pass the unwanted gene down to her own offspring.

Personality: Although Annora is not very athletic and lacks physical strength, she makes up for this with her wits and intelligence, brains over brawn, and often uses clever means to deal with the different predicaments she faces. She is very mature and is often quiet and introspective, but she is not weak-willed or introverted, and is highly determined. Annora is also shown to be scared and frightened very easily, possibly due to a sheltered lifestyle.

Short Bio: Born into a loving and rather rich family from England, Annora has a pretty good life. She isn't one of the spoiled brats, who ask for everything, though. Sure, she may ask her parents for something special every now and then, but she will often buy things on her own. Her school life was alright, though her parents insisted on having her go to a private college, she would not have it, saying that she wanted to go to a public college and meet new people and see new things. After moving from her home in another town in Great Britain, a month later, her parents had come to pick her up for Winter break. They'd decided to visit somewhere in America and that night, the next thing she knew, she and her parents were in a car accident.

Being around her friends and family, dogs, making good grades, snowy/cold days, and food.

Dislikes:
Being scared, being hurt, running out of breath, making bad grades, being hot, and hot days.

Skills:
• She knows how to play the piano.
• She is smart and a quick thinker.
• She is really good at throwing things as well as kicking and pushing people when in trouble.
• She knows how to pack things in a tight space.
• She speaks her mind when needed.

Weaknesses:
• She may have anemia. The symptoms of anemia include chest pain, pale skin, joint pain (Annora tends to stumble a-lot even when she isn't running), and lack of oxygen and shortness of breath.
• When she is in panic mode, Annora's body becomes extremely difficult to control, stumbles, and takes a while to get back up when knocked down on the floor. Other symptoms of anemia include fainting and dizziness.
• She doesn't know how to kewp her stamina up well.
• She doesn't trust people too easily.

Appearance:

Description: Annora stands at a height of 5"6 and weighs one hundred and twenty pounds. Her skin is rather pale, her thin lips a light pink. Her face has a mixture of a box and oval shape, her nose is somewhat small and button like, and her ears are a big large and wide, but not too much so. Her brown hair is short, being longer in the front and top while being much shorter in the back (she had cut it from being to her shoulders after the kidnapping incident, hating the thought of the old feeling the Riccardo's fingers run through her long locks at one point). Her large, almond shaped eyes are a light blue in color and her body is a bit thin due to her anemia. Her chest is a bit large, being at a borderline of the D-cup, but not to much, and her thighs are a bit larger than her arms. On the back of her left shoulder and shoulder blade, there is a strange symbol, something she had born with, that is a bit faded like a scar. 

Original Art Picture:
(Artwork belongs to me. No stealing.)
IMG_3788.JPG
Annora Concept Art
IMG_3788.JPG (185.13 KiB) Viewed 244 times

Realistic Picture:
(Does not belong to me. It's belongs to its original owner!)

20161203_115512.png
Realistic Annora
20161203_115512.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 244 times

□■■■■■■■■■□

List of Peeps With Me Playing As Muse B:

1) hellbounddemon
2) Monika
3) ScorpiBun
4) (Might open later.)
5) (Might open later.)

List of Peeps With Me Playing As Muse A:

1)
2)
3)
4) (Might open later.)
5) (Might open later.)

(I am willing to open any of the closed spots/add spots if convinced &/or asked nicely! Heh heh.)
Last edited by Miro-chan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 12 times in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:38 pm

I'm interested in this one too. *grumble* darn you and your good ideas.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:41 pm

im also intreseted and im wondering if i may be muse a in a 1x1

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:47 pm

if not i understand

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Yaaaay! Lol I know. I keep making too many. 😂

Sure thing! Just post a cs. :)

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:12 pm

ok thank you

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Muse A Character Sheet
Name:ariana stone
Personality:normaly smarth mouthed and usually happy but not since the accident when she saw her family killed
Short Bio: (Optional.)she was with her parents happy to be on vacation she got to get a special necklace from her dad for her birthday
Dislike:getting sunburn
Strengths:knows how to box
Weaknesses:is alergic to silver
Appearance: (Picture &/or description.)wears pre-ripped jeans and a red t shirt with white roses on it and a pair of combat boots. she is 5ft 5 in with long brown hair and emerald green eyes
Last edited by hellbounddemon on Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:22 pm

let me know if i need to change any thing please

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Thank you!

Also do you want romance involved and what is it that the man kidnapped her for (unless you don't want to tell me & reveal it in the story heh heh)? Do you mind playing as characters other than your main character?