(REQ) The New World: Deadlands (CLOSED)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
CrashJr
Silver

Re: (REQ) The New World: Deadlands

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:23 am

I mean I'm fine with it but if your with the group members that are face to Jax and his group I'd wait until that's over before jumping over to something else.

Ash

Post by Ash » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:28 am

Ok, for now I am leaving that group, the post I am doing I leave that group. So for now I am going to leave it at hunting. So the character is out hunting, but hasn't come back yet.

Ash

Post by Ash » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Question: So, how do you want me to approach this? I can warn about the noises Misty heard in the woods. I can also say that there are mutants in the woods? Or I can just talk with Jamie, and then walk away to get help with the meat?

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:26 am

honestly it's whatever you'd like to do I just had to make sure no one was following Zoey because she's going to happen on a character or two that may be the first big bad the group has to deal with.

Reznik
Bronze

Post by Reznik » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Working on a character sheet as of now. Will hopefully post before too long.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:41 pm

take your time man no rush.

Reznik
Bronze

Post by Reznik » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:18 am

Name: Joseph Reznik

Bio:

Joseph grew up in probably the toughest neighborhood in the Dallas Ft Worth area. On the streets you learned one of two things, lead or follow, and Joseph learned early on it paid off to be a leader, because the followers always got the shit end of things and ended up dead or crippled for the rest of their life.

The one thing that separated him out from the rest was the fact he was willing to help others. Before he lived on the streets, his mother strictly taught him “do unto others as you’d have done unto you.” It was a daily lesson that was pounded into his head, that was before she passed away from cancer. Joseph made sure to keep that promise to his mother that he made with her on her deathbed.

When he was seventeen, Joseph was blind sided when one of the local street gangs framed him and had him arrested for murder. Due to the gray area of the law, Joseph was sentenced to a minimum 20 years in prison with eligibility of parol after 15. That was 11 years ago.

When the first bombs dropped, the govenour ordered all prisoners be transferred to the military to help bolster the troop numbers, but then that fell short when the second round pummeled the east coast. Of course by that time, the prison transports were halfway to Washington DC by then, so instead of dropping the prisoners off in DC, they were offloaded in the back woods in Kentucky to fend for themselves.

Joseph being the survivor and leader that he was, made his way north and found the main road, which in turn lead him to an abandoned sheriffs office. There he found a few supplies to keep him going.

A month and a half later, he finds himself at the boarder of a little Kentucky town, and hopes of finding a new start.

Personality: Joseph is easily approached and easy to get along with. He is a leader, and when there’s a task at hand he makes sure it gets done, and he never asks anyone to do anything he isn’t willing to do himself. Inside however, he is scarred, and still tries grieving over his mothers passing. Even though he doesn’t outwardly show it, he’s scared to admit that he’s hurting, which makes it hard for him to really open up.

Equipment: Tactical bullet proof vest, .45 Smith & Wesson handgun, ka-bar knife and 12 gauge shotgun

Extra: Typically wears a black leather gunslinger hat and coat

Appearance: Image

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:35 am

accepted. Might have to wait for us to do the small skip to the following day. Or you can meet up with my other character Zoey that's currently alone away from the rest of the group. Your call.

Reznik
Bronze

Post by Reznik » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:37 am

Probably meet up with Zoey.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:43 am

alright then she's currently sleeping in a ransacked Walmart lol.

and you are more then welcomed to post anytime, man. and again Welcome back, man.