(REQ) The New World: Deadlands

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
JoJoTheClown
Bronze

Re: (REQ) The New World: Deadlands

Post by JoJoTheClown » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:12 am

Ive been so busy.. i have a draft wrirten for them. Tomorrow for sure..

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:35 am

take your time, mate, I don't plan to officially start the rp until Tuesday just in case.

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:51 pm

I apologize for the delay too... I keep getting called into work
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:57 pm

It's cool like I told JoJo I don't officially plan to start the rp until Tuesday. So it's all good.

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:36 am

I’m in the process of thinking up some characters. I think you said it before but I can’t seem to find it. What is the limit on characters?

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:49 am

Tuesday she said and I have three so I assume as many as you can handle!

"A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier dies but once.” ~Tupac

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:21 am

at start I wanna limit it to 3 characters per person after it picks up you can make more.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:32 pm

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9430

Alright guys that is the link to the OOC thread were anything and everything can be talked about out of character.

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:33 am

Name:
Lydia Blake

Bio:
Lydia was born and raised in Boston MA, to her lovely, successful parents. She is an only child, and as such, was spoiled with an overpowering amount of love and affection. However, she was not like other spoiled little girls; who begged for the newest Barbie doll or a freaking pony. Lydia wanted building sets. Blocks, legos, video games, and eventually, computers. Anything she could put together, take apart, and then put back together again - in a different way, of course.

Her slightly obsessive hobby eventually turned into a career path. Thanks to her hard work, determination, and stellar grades, Lydia got into MIT for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. She finished the degree with a sense of accomplishment, although she was ready for bigger, better things. She was ready to spend the rest of her life doing what made her the happiest.

Lydia snagged an amazing job, and while everything exceeded her expectations, she felt a little empty inside. She listened to her co-workers brag about their fiancees and newborns, she was even invited to a few weddings and baby showers, and it still took her several months to find out what was missing. Lydia was lonely. Lonely and frustrated. She'd spent years building towards her education and career, that she'd tossed her social and love life out the window.

That realization marked the beginning of her dating era. Some were good, and some were excruciatingly bad. And then one date was the absolute best. He was smart, ambitious, attractive, and he made her heart swell. They saw each other for several months before they took the next step by officially moving in together.

But like any fairytale, something had to turn sour. Well, it wasn't completely sour then. He revealed to her how he made money on the side. Along with a team of computer and programming enthusiasts, he hacked massive companies, and bad people (or so he told her), dug up sensitive information, and exploited it. He told her it was a win-win: crappy people got what was coming to them, and they got the satisfaction and compensation of being the ones sealing the coffin. It didn't take long for Lydia to wind up entering into the world of crime for the sake of perfecting her skills, pleasing her love, and of course, the financial perks.

She'd gone back home to Boston a few weeks prior to the bombs. With her new lifestyle (full-time legal work during the day and part-time illegal work during the evenings and nights), it was hard to communicate with her parents. She spent a few nights with them, catching up about a particular chunk of her life; the legal portion, before returning West. Back to her day job, her boyfriend, and their group.

Personality:
Lydia is as sweet as they come. She was distant socially for most of her life, but after graduating from university, she became more in tune with her emotions and feelings. She tries to be kind and tries to see the good in everyone. Thus, making her naive, gullible, and fairly easy to manipulate. She wears her heart on her sleeve and loves deeply, making her a fool in some people's eyes. Despite these emotional weaknesses, Lydia's strength comes from her head. She is otherwise intelligent, highly ambitious, and will fight for what she wants.

Equipment:
- Her old MIT backpack
- Her smartphone
- Phone charger
- Metal canteen
- A plastic baggy filled with wires, screws, tweezers, and gears - anything odd and small she finds on her journey basically (She hoards and collects seemingly useless shit)
- 3 Snickers bars
- A machete some guy gave her to protect herself (hasn't used it yet)

Extra:
- She has a Boston accent
- She wears glasses
- She has very little fighting or self-defense capabilities

Appearance:

https://goo.gl/images/caGWgB
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:44 am

Accepted