[REQ]Black Stars Prison for Shonen Villains

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Tanith
Silver

Re: [REQ]Black Stars Prison for Shonen Villains

Post by Tanith » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Hiya

Id like to be a Villan if thats okay? I'll post my Cs later on
Last edited by Tanith on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Books are better than People

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Try not to pop reading this

Post by Vacant » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:03 pm

”You may applaud PLEBEIANS, for the Main Character has arrived.”

Prisoner Auditioning CS
Name: Hayden Boone

Alias: World’s Most Underrated Human, The Galaxy’s Hidden Gem, Reality’s Underdog, etc

Holding Area Studio:

Cellmate Side Character: Assign me with someone who can match my talent, yeah? Though seeing as it’s me, I guess you’ll find that quite difficult.

Powers:
My body changes between two different forms on my command, one of which is of beautiful elegance, the other is wretched, ugly, disgusting, and an utter disgrace of all power.

Beauty Form:
Ah~, this form is what I’m always in, it shows off my beauty perfectly.
In this form, I’m not completely useless. My sense of awareness is boosted, almost to the point where it’s like I have eyes on the back of my head, which is good considering my mask limits my vision, but I could navigate perfectly with my eyes closed. I focus on speed and agility in this form, being able to react fast enough to dodge a barrage of bullets without even having my suit ruined.

Hideous Form:
Just came back from puking.
Ugh! This form is such a headache. My body rapidly builds muscle and the density of my tissues improve drastically, turning me into a living tank. How disgusting! I not only lose my speed and agility, BUT I LOSE ALL MY ATTRACTIVENESS. Good thing I wear a mask. In replacement of my speed, I gain a ridiculous amount of strength, not at all fitting for someone like me. Smashing through buildings, creating craters with footsteps, devastating neighborhoods with a sneeze, THAT’S NOT FOR ME. I’d much rather have a power that allows me to glow and shine beautifully.

OOC
You see, if Hayden had bothered to train his abilities he’d be much more of a threat than he is now. He’d be able to switch rapidly between forms and slightly augment himself to achieve a perfect balance between strength and speed. He could also augment certain parts of his body.

Biography: Allow me to ready my lungs, my story is no mere paragraph.

Believe it or not, I was born into a low class, hardworking family. We were always on a budget, hardly able to afford the goods that we had. Mommy was in school studying to be a surgeon, while working as a librarian. Daddy was expertly holding down three jobs with no problem, having the power to work for a potentially infinite amount of time without needing to sleep or even rest was a convenient power. As expected of him. Neither had much time for me, and I was an only child, which meant I was on my own a lot. But that was completely fine, I was never a needy child, and it trained me to be as independent as I am now.
With no fancy game systems to play, hardly any good books to read, and no… pleasant friends to hang out with, I watched a lot of movies, any kind you could think of. Action, fantasy, sci-fi, romance, comedy. But what intrigued me the most was documentaries. Films of all these famous people’s lives, who were so well known and recognized that a film detailing their rise to fame had to be made. Why? They weren’t that great, they weren’t that good looking, they were very boring in all honesty. Yet the public worshipped the ground they shat on. Ridiculous! Hell, even the dead ones were getting documentaries made on them after they died. Why did the even matter! It was pretty easy for me to see that people had poor taste and were easily entertained. I could offer something more than “Listen to me sing and throw money at me!”
And that’s when it hit me. All these simpletons being thrown into the spotlight, it was time for a true legend to make their mark.

Even at the tender age of 7, I’d like to think I was nothing less than a genius. I had planned my entire life, every possible comeback, every possible movement, every possible reaction, all in a scriptbook, a book I’d follow my entire life, making slight edits based on detours or last minute decisions I made, life’s unpredictable of course.

I hit a huge detour in my life when I turned 12, and my ugly side showed its hideous face. Disgusting! Absolutely disgusting! Yuck yuck yuck! I’ll tell you the truth when I found out I was harboring something like that within my own body, I almost wanted to throw myself in the trash! But no. This world needs a new talented genius. I couldn’t dare rob every one of the Messiah of Entertainment they deserved. This was just something I would have to keep hidden, that wretched form, no one must see a beast like that!

At age 16 I was tasked to do one of the most ridonculous things in existence.
Get.
A.
Job.
What?
Mommy was so close to becoming a surgeon, just a few more years of “Specialized Residency Training” and she’d officially be allowed to start working on actual patients and become the house’s breadwinner! Since we were a bit more stable Daddy quit his two jobs and had taken on a much better role at his main one. While sleep is nowhere near a necessity for him, he can really move when he’s actually able to rest. However, the only reason they want me to work is to “build responsibility”. Mommy, Daddy, I love you, but you’re extremely irritating.
No matter how irritating it was that I was now working, I had come to an important realization of sorts. I was… really attractive. Like uber attractive. I was so focused on the suffocating aura of talent surrounding me, that I didn’t notice that I may have been molded from the freshest batch of clay possible, and sculpted using tools soaked in the blood of a god, and a sex appeal that bestowed to me from Venus herself. Holy shit, I was blessed! To think that I’ve been giving everyone a free show of my gorgeous face, how stupid of me! It was that day that I decided I’d be giving no one else a free show. They didn’t deserve it! I wore a mask from that day on, one I liked of course. To ensure that my face stayed hidden from the side characters.

I began putting myself out there at 17, booking auditions for shows, record labels, dance groups, stand up comedy, you name it, I did it. The thing was, everyone seemed to be too intimidated to accept me. I’m not surprised, my talents probably lay outside this field of existence, their minds couldn’t comprehend the talent they were looking at, therefore it all looked like a senseless blur. Such numbskulls. Ugh.

Works of Art:
Cute, right? Please hold your drool.

Extra:
Last edited by Vacant on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Let me take away your sorrows.

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:22 pm

Tanith if you're asking to be a prisoner...

That's the entire premise of the RP.
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:24 am

"Having trouble accessing my file? I can help! Okay, just need to pull out these wires an-"

Medical Form:
[align=left] Patient No.203981034- Electrocution from computer, severe burns[/align]

Name:
  • Kennedy Pechman
Alias:
  • The Charmer
Holding Area:
  • -
Cellmate:
  • -
Powers:
  • Jinx- Kennedy is under the belief that he is able to selectively charm things in order to make them do what he wants. His power, however, is the exact opposite to what he thinks it is. Everything that is 'charmed' by Kennedy ends up turning out horribly. For example: after using his powers in an attempt to help him fix a computer, Pechman ended up electrocuted.
    Kennedy is adamant that his powers show themselves in unusual ways, however he is often unable to find positive outcomes in the situations he gets himself into.
  • Embrace the Pain- Initially being rather weak in conflicts, Kennedy grows stronger the more damage is done to him. His overall strength, agility and defence all increase dramatically the more damage is done to him. Although, Kennedy is only human and can still be defeated with enough force, he still bleeds like everyone else.
Biography:
  • - Ever since he was granted his powers when he was just a child exploring with Aurelia Sawyer (Lightspeed), his life had started to decline. Jinx had been the cause for the majority of problems in him life. Describing all of Kennedy's misfortune would be impossible. Not even becoming a hero could help him.

Having been almost lifelong friends with Aurelia, it was needless to say that the two were fairly close. Kennedy soon realised that he had feelings for the girl and they later began dating.
    A short while after he had been given information on his powers and understanding the power mentioning luck to be the ability to charm things into going his way, he attempted to charm his face into becoming more attractive for Aurelia. After doing this and believing that it did nothing, he continued with his day. Later, however, Kennedy fell onto his weapon and irreversibly damaged his face. Despite this tragic event, Kennedy still took it as a positive as Aurelia surprisingly still had feelings for him despite his horribly damaged face for some unknown reason.

Despite still having Aurelia’s affection, Kennedy was still desperate to prove himself, although this often ended in disaster. After almost every single attempt at romance he made being ruined by his insistence of using his powers, Aurelia was starting to give up hope on him. After Aurelia confronted Kennedy about his seemingly malicious actions, the two had an argument.

Realising he was in the wrong, Kennedy attempted to make a romantic campfire in Aurelia’s back garden to make it up to her. However, similar to all of Kennedy’s other attempts, this failed horribly. Aurelia’s house ended up engulfed in flames and the arsonist was promptly arrested.

After this incident Aurelia didn’t seem eager to forgive Kennedy and he started to become known as Lightspeed’s stalker by other heroes. As Lightspeed was gaining on S-tier by this point and The Charmer had been barely recognised people tended to criminalise him.

After being confronted (and repeatedly beaten) by random heroes, Kennedy started making a conscious effort to not appear like a villain. However, as usual, this completely backfired and he began to get caught in extremely suspicious situations, occasionally villains would pin their crimes on him as some kind of joke.

It wasn’t long before the police came to place him in Black Stars prison for his ‘crimes’. Despite how Aurelia seemed to be in disbelief that he would commit such crimes, she still neglected to defend him. After all that had happened, Kennedy still seems to be obsessed with her.
Appearance:
Extra:
  • His face is extremely disfigured, where his nose should be is mostly scar tissue and it seems that there was little attempt to rebuild his face after the accident. Kennedy is partially blind in one eye and his mouth has only little damage.
  • He’s able to play acoustic guitar fairly well however only plays sad songs.
Last edited by Water on Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I am Aqua's Princess

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Can I apply for a guard role? I'll get a CS up soon.
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Yes you can.

Any role that says Vacant, it's free for CS's.
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:07 pm

I'll get a character sheet up tonight or tomorrow

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:49 pm

Name:Dr Luna Darkmoore
Better known : Shadow dweller
Cell mate: ??
Ability: To faze in and out of existence, where she can disburse all the atoms and such that make her up and disburse them, then reassembling them within a certain area. This however is extreamly exhausting for Luna and of course has some limitations. Such as how often she can Shift as well as how far away she can re shift too. Such as she can only travel around 20m whilst split into lots of particals.

The best way to explain it is to compare it to the scene in The Old Charlie in the Choclate Factory. Where Mike teavee is turned into lots of little particals

Heres the video to better explain it

https://youtu.be/pvS3j8VtanM

Backstory: Luna Darmoore has a Genius IQ, She was a child Genius and compleated her Masters and PHD simultaneously in Partical Physics and applied Engineering by the age of 17. Luna was home school by her Genius parents, resulting in Lunas inability to communicate and relate well with her peers. Luna wasn't as respected by her fellow Workmates, all being middle age to elderly men. This drove her to take more risks with her research. One day her experiment back fired. Resulting in her being split into nano particals. Her consciousness was left adrift in a place unknown. This time in the obiss drove Luna insane. She kept drifting inbetween the physical plane of existence. Once she got control of being able to bring her particals together to create her body, this is when her Criminal spree began. There was no personal gain out of her actions, only to cause pure chaos. She drifted into Government buildings, tormenting officals and leeking top secret information. She did have a fixation on spreading her victims inners around the space. She enjoyed killing noticeable figureheads in society such as Celebrities, Politicians and low to medium Super Heros. She was caught by a trap made by her University researchers and brought to Justice.

Appearance:

This is what she looked like before the Accident in the lab
https://pin.it/ew7jgrawjqddrr

This is what she looks like underneath the costume. So what she looks like all the time now she's in prison

https://pin.it/ejvghiqxiipsxa

This is her Villain costume

https://pin.it/wtxrp4kex5gqy2
Last edited by Tanith on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Rejected from the script...
Let me take away your sorrows.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Excuse me?