[REQ]Black Stars Prison for Shonen Villains

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Tanith
Silver

Re: [REQ]Black Stars Prison for Shonen Villains

Post by Tanith » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 pm

I hope that edited one is okay :)
Books are better than People

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:18 am

I am here! Hello! Nice to have you all aboard!
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Thot Who Insulted My Wife

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:42 am

W.I.P

Name: Malfie Tylthy
Holding Area: 1-A
Personality: Malfie is a very open individual. If he doesn’t like what you’re wearing he’ll tell you. Well, if he doesn’t like you he’ll tell you. Malfie is also a loud person, having to announce his arrival whenever he enters a room. It’s hard to take a person like him seriously since he rarely thinks of himself being serious. He always feels the need to be dramatic about everything as well, either leaning against someone or asking someone to catch him if he hears horrible news. Insulting Malfie results in him crying as said before, he’d rather be very dramatic. But, it does upset him afterwards as his makeup is in ruin and has to fix it. If you do wish to upset him though, is to mess up his hair, makeup and/or clothes as Malfie takes quite a bit of time to get ready in the morning and for his job.
Powers/Abilities:
Thorny Bush: Malfie has the ability to expel thorns from his body or long thorny ropes. The more the person struggles, the tighter they wrap around them. You can cut the rope, but the thorns stay attached to the person unless Malfie is knocked unconscious for the thorns to wither away.
Biography:
Appearance:
8859A90D-B3E8-4BDA-BC22-4CE3673C94F0.png
8859A90D-B3E8-4BDA-BC22-4CE3673C94F0.png (140.16 KiB) Viewed 115 times
Extra: Malfie enjoys pain and he openly expresses it to the others
Last edited by Mama Happy on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InquisitorRothus wrote:

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:45 pm

Prisoner CS
Name: Ira Blackstone
Cellmate: (Primaries Assign this)
Powers: Ira has the ability to produce, manipulate, and control an obsidian like crystal. He can shoot them like spikes, cover his body in them like armor, and produce weapons from them, as well as other things. This crystal is hard and as sharp as glass. It also channels electricity somewhat easily, so a taser can cause serious pain to Ira. Lastly, extreme heat or cold can shatter the crystal, causing serious pain to Ira. When he doesn’t have the collar his bones are coated with the crystal naturally, making them very hard to break.
Biography: Ira was somewhat normal growing up, had a family who loved him. Had a girlfriend who he thought was the one. Everything was great. But one day a fight between a hero and a villain turned catastrophic and there were civilian casualties, amongst them were Ira’s family. This sent Ira into a rage where he discovered his abilities. He killed the hero involved in his family’s death, and swore to kill any hero he could. So he went on his rampage, killing hero’s, robbing banks, and making a name for himself. Until one lucky hero with the ability to control lightning won the fight against Ira, and now he’s here.
Appearance: Image
Extra: Ira stands at 6’10”, tattoos covering his body. He has a reputation for being nasty towards the guards and those who run the prison, them being hero’s and all. It is advised that any handling of Ira should not be done alone, despite having his collar he is still very violent. Though he treats other prisoners well, also he is nicer to female guards then he is to males.
“Oh death, you have chosen your hand. Now who will deal and who will die?”-Sin

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 am

Name: Alex Louis Puri-Puri

Cellmates:

Job: Kitchen Worker/Prisoner

Powers: Alex increases his body's muscle mass, increasing his already impressive strength to new heights; in a process he calls "transforming". However, his clothing does not increase in size with him, causing it to become torn and he becomes completely naked. Alex usually relies on his raw strength and skill in close quarters combat, when fighting in this particular style.

Personality: Alex is a flamboyant, openly homosexual supervillain. He takes an interest in other, up and coming criminals; an interest which led to his titular jail sentence, as he kept attacking them. Criminals that he apprehends are then added to his harem.

Bio: Alex was thrown in prison for constantly attacking the criminals that he took an interest in, so much so that it was affecting other civilians and traffic when he would "tranform" and his clothes would rip off in public. Now he resides in the prison and can mostly be found cooking in the Kitchen, the proclaimed Best Chef at Blackstar's.

Extra: Alex is openly homosexual and is 6'6.
What happens in discord should stay in discord.

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:15 am

I didn't know I wanted this until now
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:23 am

W.I.P.
Name: Willy Banks
Psychological Profile: Incredibly feisty, but strangely loyal to the Head, Willy Banks is not the type to be trifled with. He carries with him a strong sense of duty as well as a distinct hatred of wrongdoers and those who take advantage of others. He displays a strange sort of moral compass in where the citizens and heroes of the world are to be idolized while the petty criminals and villains are "less than nothing" in his own terms. He has a healthy respect for authority, but seems to form an unhealthy infatuation with authority figures, especially his direct superiors. It is recommended that he be assigned to serve under someone who is not easily swayed by niceties.
Powers/Abilities(If any):
Background: Willy Banks was born to a lower-middle class family. They lived in the less reputable part of the city where criminal activity was prevalent. Banks' father worked tirelessly in order to get his family to a safer part of the city. However, that dream never came to fruition, for one night a burglar broke into their abode and, when caught by the father, attacked and killed him and the Banks' mother before being chased off by the neighbors. Having no family other than his older brother to care for him, both Banks and his brother were placed in foster care until his elder brother turned 18 and took custody over him. When Banks' older brother, Andy, started working in construction, Banks was able to learn how to survive by himself mostly. His powers of analysis allowed him to make proper judgments of character and probability, even at a young age. However, when Willy found himself in a bad situation in a rare occasion of misjudging his surroundings, Andy came to save him from gangbangers just in time, but at the cost of his own life. Ever since, Willy had trained himself to become a hero to fight all wrongdoers and villains, using his power of analysis and physical training, as well as two revolvers.
Appearance:
Extra:
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:31 am

Name: Robin Masters

Job: Janitor/Groundskeeper

Personality: Robin is a pretty happy guy, always content with his job. He's never out seeking a promotion because he likes taking care of the prison and making sure that all of the prisoners are living in a nice clean environment, so that their quality of life is as good as it can be. He cares for the prisoners like he does for his son, but he's stubborn as a mule and won't be manipulated into doing evil deeds.

Bio:

Robin has always had a penchant for cleaning things up. He's not a neat freak or anything, it just gives him a good feeling that he's helping other people live and breathe a little easier.

When he was 20 years old he married his amazing wife Jennifer and had one son with her, that they both named Axel. After that Robin got a steady job at the Prison since they needed a Janitor and a groundskeeper. He said he would do both jobs for the pay of one and when they asked him why he would work for so much less, he simply responded with "I want to make sure those prisoners can live as close to being in their own homes as possible. If that means I have to clean this whole prison, rake up the leaves, fluff the pillows and heat their soup for them then I'll be that guy."

Axel is 15 now and has nothing but praise for his father, he thinks his dad is a real hero despite him not having any sort of super powers, since he treats everybody equally and tries to help people as best he can with what he knows he does best.

Extra: Jennifer
What happens in discord should stay in discord.

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:53 am

- Pretentious Knobhead Guy
- Psycho Girl
- Unlucky Guy
- Normal Girl with Powers who turned into Psycho Girl
- Masochist Guy
- Tragic Backstory Guy
- Buff Gay Guy

I love the list so far! But my concern is that this is all going to get too chaotic when we actually start the story. It tends to get hard to keep track of people when there are so many characters, so I recommend we have a map with everyone's position marked out, and everyone starting off nearby or something.

Maybe everyone could start off being woken up in their cell, go for morning roll call, then head to the prisoner cafeteria, then something something something(???)

@ShaFlow could we have map and basic plot outline for this pretty pl0x
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:16 am

Name: Liberty Dysuria
Gender! Female
Job: Head Chef
Personality: Liberty is a stern woman, but only in the kitchen. Wanting to make sure that everything is right for the prisoners and that Alex tries his hardest. Liberty tries her best to make sure that everyone enjoys her food and will sometimes even take requests from them. Outside of the kitchen, she is a fairly sassy woman. But in a more passive-aggressive way, not wanting to really anger the inmates. Liberty does treat each inmate nicely or as best as she can. Since Liberty is still somewhat new to Earth since she’s only been there for a few months, there are still a few things that doesn’t understand about their customs and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean she’s gullible.
Bio: Liberty isn’t from Earth. She actually comes from a different plant. Planet 10-1-13 to be exact! Liberty’s child is the same as any normal, healthy child’s upbringings would be. She had many siblings, around 20 or so and two loving parents. Life on Planet 10-1-13 isn’t all that different from what life on Earth is. When Liberty got older, she found love, married, and had many kids. And I mean many kids. To be exact 1,510 kids. The only thing different on Planet 10-1-13 is the way they procreate. The people on Plant 10-1-13 lay eggs instead of giving birth to babies. And the eggs aren’t that big either, so laying them wasn’t that hard. Plus, they mature much faster as well, so raising them was a slight, but not that bad of a hassle. But Liberty loved each and every one of her children just like any mother would. How Liberty ended up on Earth and ended up working on Black Star Prison is rather simple. She wanted to see life on different planets and went on a ship that would be heading towards Earth. But what she didn’t know was that the ship she had gotten on was a battle ship, so when it landed on Earth, and Liberty got off, the ship was destroyed immediately by a powerful human. Liberty was shocked, horrified even. She quickly found somewhere to hide and realized that there wouldn’t be a way for her to get back home to her family.
Appearance:
F15B4602-C27C-4368-ABD5-88F3690D0C41.jpeg
F15B4602-C27C-4368-ABD5-88F3690D0C41.jpeg (172.57 KiB) Viewed 67 times
Extra: Liberty is exactly 6” and her skin is very tough. Punches, bullets and knifes don’t work on her as her skin is similar to trying concrete or even tougher material.
Last edited by Mama Happy on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
InquisitorRothus wrote: