[REQ/One] Project E.M.O.T.I.O.N.

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Jhibus

Re: [REQ/One] Project E.M.O.T.I.O.N.

Post by Jhibus » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:50 am

Will the contestants be interacting with one another?
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:23 pm

Yep!
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Razetheraider98
Gold

Post by Razetheraider98 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Oof. It seems like no one wants Group 1.
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Lol Just gotta wait and see. :)
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:49 am

Lookin' for three more people to join as contastants for group 1 and 2 for group 2! :)

jehan

Post by jehan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:08 am

Contestant Character Sheet (Mechanic)
Group: 2
Race: Human

Name: Constantin Ignatylev
Short Bio: A bright sort of kid, Kit was born an only child. His mother died when he was young and Kit had a very lonely childhood, raised by his father, who, despite being an incredibly well-loved town figure, became something of a recluse when his wife passed on. Isolated from the world, Kit grew up with no real connections to other people, and as a result never really became a sociable person at all. They lived on the outskirts of a small town and the townsfolk pitied the man who'd lost his wife, and, they assumed, his child alongside her.
His father died a few years back, leaving his workshop and all his worldly possessions to Kit. Nobody was sure if the child had survived or not, and Kit, never really leaving his workshop except to run to the closest junkyards (where he is well-known), or a nearby city when it's necessary to buy and sell things, is something of a mysterious but beloved phantom in the town. Occasionally, people will sight him when he goes to purchase bread or milk or other essentials, but he doesn't exactly stop to talk.
Kit's workshop is maintained by a small army of robots he's built - they're nowhere near as advanced as L-mates, designed purely to fulfil their functions of cleaning and bringing him perfect cups of coffee, but are well-made and robust, as well as reasonably intelligent. Along the way, he's adopted three stray cats, named Mischa, Feliks, and Nikolai.

Personality: More than a little reclusive, Kit avoids people as much as physically possible. He's never more happy than when he's holed up in his workshop, on his own, far from anyone else. In fact, if he could, Kit would very happily never speak to another person ever again, and just spend the rest of his life tinkering. Unfortunately, tinkering requires parts, and parts cost money, and so Kit will very reluctantly speak to people. He's incredibly intelligent, always coming up with new inventions, but easily distracted.

Likes: Isolation, early mornings, coffee (with a ridiculous amount of sugar and milk), sweet things, technology, robots, cats
Dislikes: Loud noises, big crowds (or small crowds), having to talk a lot, bitter things - he can't stand coffee without his sugar and milk
Skills: Engineering, technical sketching, moving quietly through shadows to avoid having to talk to people, accidentally making cool stuff by just tinkering, mathematically brilliant, near photographic memory
Weaknesses: Writing legibly, talking to people, communicating his thoughts, quite anxious and easily distracted, often unaware of his surroundings due to being very used to being alone
Appearance:
Kit's hair is a dark mop over his eyes, cut badly but well-cared for. There's almost always a pencil or a wrench tucked behind his ear, and a pair of goggles over his hair. His eyes are a soft brown, dark and warm, and he wears a pair of glasses most of the time. He stands at about 5'10", but he hunches in on himself a great deal, which leads to him appearing considerably shorter.
His clothes tend to be a loose white shirt and jeans, with a belt holding many of his tools. Used to working in the hot environment of his workshop, Kit often finds the outside world to be very cold, and he wears a thick, brown long coat when he's in town. His left arm is a prosthetic up to the elbow, after an accident when he was a child. His first prosthetic was designed by his father; his current one is his own creation. It's made up of bronze and gold, with leather bindings - very much built to a steampunk aesthetic. Internally, it works just about the same as a human arm, although he has no sensation in it (eg. if it's touched, Kit cannot feel it).

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:14 am

Accepted! So, would you guys like to start this roleplay without having all the contestants added? I don't mimd playing extra characters. :3

jehan

Post by jehan » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:59 am

I'd be down to just start! It doesn't look like we're getting any more players any time soon :'(

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Yeah, it does make me kinda sad, but oh wells!

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Contestant Character Sheet
Group: 3 (Or whatever group you need me in, i do not mind, I feel bad for skipping out on the other rp)
Race: Human
Name: Sir Clyde Homestead
Short Bio: Sir Clyde is from a once wealthy family that lost all their saving in a back stock trade, although he still carries sir in his name others do not consider him as on of the elite anymore. Being a young boy growing up in a wealthy family he seen all the joys of having the finest toys but after the bad trade, while he was 17 years of age, all was taken and he was shown a new life of struggle. Clyde works a full time job at a pizza parlor, he is not very good at most things besides piano (I myself do not know much about the piano so I am throwing myself a curve-ball xD), and although he has been through rough times like his parents splitting up after the bankruptcy, Clyde still treads on with his head held high.
Personality: Clyde is an indecisive boy, and he does not like to make other people feel uncomfortable. Clyde has warm heart and giving soul because of his past, that said Clyde can be a straight shooting arrow sometimes, wanting to do things only how he understands them.
Likes: Clyde likes the piano, pizza, amusement parks, and loves his family.
Dislikes: Bullies, pineapple on pizza, he is afraid of "height," and sloths creep him out.
Skills: Clyde can play the piano very well, he is by no means a professional but has taken lesson since being young of age.
Weaknesses: Clyde can get really anxious at times and is unable to sit still when it comes to big decision and he is one know for being easily distracted, he is a curious fellow who is always searching to better his life.
Appearance:
Tell me, what do you see?