(REQ)(1x1) Homecoming

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
CrashJr
Bronze

(REQ)(1x1) Homecoming

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:43 am

"It's been a long time coming you know. I've been gone so long, but it looks like nothings changed really." Lighting a cigarette while looking out of the window of the train as it rolls long the track, the same old warn sign that signaled the arrival to Raven Cove quickly passed by the window. It had been so long for the person to be there as they hadn't returned in over 10 years. Now they were returning because of passing of their estranged father, one of the reasons they had left the town in the first place. 10 years away and yet the town looked the same. In a way it felt nice, but something felt off to them. Was it the air? No, no that couldn't be it. As the train began to pull into the old train station they looked up to the large digital clock that showed the time was 2:14 am. Of course the time was off by at least two hours as it was just about midnight as the train pulled to a stop, but for a moment they couldn't stand like everyone else. No they were frozen to the spot lost in thought about their home town and it wasn't until one of the workers lightly shook them did they finally come to.

Standing and grabbing their bag to exit the train they looked around the nearly dead station. It was odd being back here after so long, but they were back here. With a sigh they began to walk from the station and checked into the nearest motel.

[Muse A] is a person that hasn't been back to their hometown in over 10 years for several reasons, but the main reason being their father. They have come back in order to attend their father's funeral along with finding out what he left them in his will. [Muse B] is a local that [A] knew so long ago. They now work and still live in the small town of Raven Cove.

(So I'm working with writers block right now and this is what I could come up with. Well in all honesty I'm okay with this being a BxG, GxG, or BxB. Hoping that this will have some aspects of supernatural undertones over time. Well if anyone shows interest I'll post the CS.)

Maxx
Platinum

Re: (REQ)(1x1) Homecoming

Post by Maxx » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:12 pm

This is me showing interest.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:08 pm

Okay cool well here is the CS then.

Name:
Personality:
Short Bio:
Appearance:

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:04 am

could i be muse b

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:23 am

sure

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:30 am

ok i will make a character then please let me know if i need to fix it

hellbounddemon
Silver

(REQ)(1x1) Homecoming

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:40 am

Name:ariana stone
Muse:b
Personality:cocky and smart mouthed
Short Bio:Was great friends with muse A before he left. she was very happy that he came home and has had secret feelings for him
Appearance:wears pre-ripped jeans black t-shirt, black leather jacket, and black combat boots and now has a tattoo of a dragon on her arm she is 5ft 5 in and has long brown hair and emrald green eyes
Last edited by hellbounddemon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:58 am

(okay would you rather have muse A be male or female?)

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:00 am

male if thats ok)

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:18 am

(okay and I need a a picture of your character)

Name: Ash Rae

Muse: A

Personality: Ash comes off as a cold uncaring professional, but this is merely the front he uses because of the fact of what all he has done over the last ten years since he's been away.

Short Bio: Ash was the only son of the towns Sheriff and as such he was treated like he could get away with anything. When he was about 14 however he and his father had a falling out after his mom's passing and he withdrew into himself and did a lot of bad until he finally turned 19 when he and his father had one last fight that would cause him to finally leave the town.

Appearance: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/ ... 625004.jpg