[REQ] Welcome to Utopia!

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Twilight Thief

Re: [REQ] Welcome to Utopia!

Post by Twilight Thief » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:50 am

Very interesting plot. I'd like to reserve Air Element, if I may? Just that, this would be my first (ever) roleplay. But I'd really like the chance to enter this community. Thanks in advance!

- TT -

Sent from my SM-J701F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.
- TT -

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:08 am

Sure thing!
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Twilight Thief

[WIP] Titan

Post by Twilight Thief » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:00 am

Name:
Titan

Element:
Air

Abilities: (Minimum of 2. Give them a ranking, 1-5. 5 being "I don't really know how to use it" and 1 being "I'm a master".)

Heightened Senses [1]
Titan's Air Ability passively increases the distance of his sense of scent and hearing. When used actively, he can create a zone of influence between 10 meters to 500 meters in radius where he can use his senses to gain bits and pieces of sensory information. During this, he will be completely immobile, and unable to defend himself. The bigger the zone of influence, the more focus he needs. When his concentration breaks while under this ability, a recoil may occur which ranges from a splitting headache, to internal damage.

Vector Blast [2]
Titan's bread and butter. A unidirectional attack that blasts an object with air. This can be used against foes directly, but it is more efficient to be used as support. For example, to accelerate projectiles to increase penetrating capability, or using on yourself to do special maneuvers such as high jumps.

Windshield [4]
An anti-projectile shield that protects a small radius around the user from different projectiles by slightly altering their direction when they pass through it. It is not recommended to be used in indoor environments.

Air Manipulation [3]
A more dexterous usage of Titan's ability. Its uses ranges from minor levitation of objects, controlling whispers to be covertly sent to a person's ear, creating 'air bubbles' that can carry light materials in airtight containers, as well as controlling wind directions. The farther the manipulation from the user, as well as the more complex the control needed must be, can cause Titan to fail its use.

Pressure Manipulation [4]
By controlling air to escape from closed spaces, Titan can force the internal pressure of an object to increase until it collapses. As Titan isn't really well learned, he can't use this ability its utmost potential.

Weapon:
Titan, mischievous as he is, has a weird array of weapons.

Sniper Rifle, modified to have a larger chamber wherein packets of air can be loaded. The bullet can be supercharged with air inside the chamber and letting it rotate inside to create a spiral force before being blasted off. The spiral shot needs a lot or concentration, otherwise the gun might get destroyed, which means Titan cannot use this simultaneous with the active ability of Heightened Senses.

Smokebombs, stinkbombs, and soundbombs
Titan personally creates these little menaces by filling depressurized canisters with materials through his air and pressure manipulation. Used for both distraction and destruction.

Darts, needles, and metal bearings
Simple hidden projectiles that can be thrown at high speeds using Titan's Air Abilities. Titan's weapons at medium range.

Sharp carbon-fiber dagger
It was modified to have a thin tube from the dagger's handle connected along the spine of the blade. It can be used effectively by blasting off air into the victim's body after successfully stabbing through their flesh, the recoil would then easily dislodge the blade, and the compressed air forced inside would destroy the victim's internals.

Personality: (Currently WIP, I'll fix this into paragraph form either later or tomorrow)
-Streetsmart, acts selfish and arrogant, always wears a tough bravado. Has no qualms in using dirty tricks in a fight. A skilled liar that can lie through his teeth if he can get what he wants.
-Mischievous, but he actually just want the attention. He's afraid that he will just die a dog's death and be forgotten just like the countless people in the darker parts of the slums.
-Absolutely hates the rich and spoiled brats, and has the bias that they never had to suffer once in their lives.
-Deep inside, is actually seeking for friendship and warmth. Wants to trust, but is afraid of being betrayed. He just doesn't know how to live his life other than how he lived his life from the slums.

Bio: (WIP)
-Nameless orphan who grew up in the slums who named himself Titan, based on the Titanium pendant with a strange sigil engraved---his only lead to his unknown past.

Appearance: (Still a bunch of ideas, WIP)
-5'11", with seemingly thin appearance. Short, spiky hair held by a bandana, and sharp grey eyes. His back is scar laden seemingly from whipping and burns.
-Grey cloak, where he hides his hidden projectiles. A small, olive green leather pack on his waist holding his handmade bombs. A black dagger can be found on the other side.

Extra:
Utopia Suxs
- TT -

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:32 am

Once I find the pic my cs will be up.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:02 am

AM I allowed to be in the centre.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Your character can be born in the Centre, but ALL characters will start in the safe haven.

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:35 am

Name: ruby lock

Abilities: pyrokanesis 1

Heat control 2

Light control 3

Lasers 4

Making constructs out of fire 3

Overheat control 5

Weapon: she has a handle of a sword a chain and a compact bow with no quiver or ammo. She uses fire to make the sword and uses fire to make the ammo.

Personality: she's hot headed once pissed off and once the fuse is lit you can't really stop it. She does have smarts and has plenty of money and favors stored from friends family and contacts she knows and will use them when needed. She does enjoy a party and having fun and much like fire hates being contained.

Bio: ruby was born in the center and managed to live in high society for a awhile and kept her powers secret but she had people try and help her control them at home very often and it worked most of the time. But her biggest helper and supporter was her older brother ryuga.

One day when at a fancy party someone tried to fight ryuga in front of everyone and ruby who was bagining to become fire walked up to him and punching him in the chest making a small explosion sending him flying.

That was about 5 years ago and has been on the run ever since and is now living in the safe haven.

Appearance:
IMG_1249.JPG
IMG_1249.JPG (119 KiB) Viewed 141 times
Extra: utopia sucks
Last edited by shadowvoidboss on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:00 am

Sorry mine is taking so long. Ive updated but I'm still fixing the bio and abilities section.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:16 am

Any other elements available?
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:54 am

If you really are interested, I can create another element if Blondie doesn’t post his CS by Monday