[REQ] Welcome to Utopia!

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Re: [REQ] Welcome to Utopia!

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:28 am

Yup
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:38 pm

I'll take air ^^
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Fire is available as well, if you want it.

Remember to AT LEAST get a WIP up within 48 hours. If not, your reservation will be removed.

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:37 am

Ok I'll be fire since I like fire more.

jehan

Post by jehan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:45 am

Very much a WIP, but I wanted to get at least this up!

Name: Leif Aion
Element: Wood
Abilities: Overall, 4.5-ish probably.

Animal communication (Passive - 2?, this generally happens all of the time, but he doesn't really control it)
Can talk to animals and understand them back. He can generally talk them into doing something he wishes for them to do. He can do it in English, or he can imitate the animals' noises. He tends to do the latter, primarily because it's funnier.

Animal Control (4)
At the moment, he can sometimes will an animal to do something, and it might, or it might not. It's fairly unpredictable. Once he'd developed it more, he'll be able to force an animal to follow his will, but he'd much rather talk them into it by trading for something they want - food or information or to be carried somewhere.

Plant manipulation (4.5?)
Flowers around him seem to grow a bit faster. When he's mastered his powers more, he'll be able to grow or wilt them at will, as well as alter their physical properties (colours, leaves, etc), and cause them to grow in certain formations or shapes, regardless of what conditions it's in (although once he stops actively controlling them, the environment takes over: for instance, a flower grown in a frozen environment would die more or less instantly). More impressive feats (such as fully growing a tree) take a great deal of energy.

Weapon: He's skilled with a bow and arrow, but he can use a gun in a pinch. Leif isn't particularly inclined to combat usually, though.
Personality: Gentle and well-spoken, with a very sunny disposition, Leif is one of the most level-headed and kind people you could ever hope to meet. He's incredibly smart, although he doesn't let it on too strongly, and his favourite thing in life is sleep. In fact, he can usually be found napping. Leif seems to be prepared for every situation, and with the number of pillows he carries around with him, there are few situations he's prepared for more than an opportune moment for a nap.

Bio:
Born in the Centre, Leif is the son of two high-ranking politicians. He grew up in a very privileged life, with the freedom to do more or less anything he wanted. He was born the youngest of three, with much older siblings: a brother Cei, and a sister Peia (short for Cassopeia). With absent parents, the three were raised by a carousel of nannies, and it led to Cei essentially fathering his younger siblings himself. Leif and Peia both have Relatium-DNA.
When Leif was 9 and Peia was 16, her Relatium-DNA was discovered and, attempting to flee, she was caught and killed. Cei, 19 at the time, blames himself for not looking out for his younger sister, and withdrew into himself and his job as a politician - following in their parents' footsteps -leaving Leif pretty much entirely to his own devices. He was very self-sufficient, keeping out of trouble and practising his powers in private, with his own little garden.

Six years later, Leif, realising the precariousness of his position, especially so much in the public eye after Cei started gaining traction in the political field, ran away with a circus, turning his powers to getting animals to do his bidding in a circus ring. It was during this period that he acquired Eino, a mongrel of a dog that Leif adores more than anything. He worked with the circus for a year, until he was 16, before rumours started circulating in one town they visited that there was someone with Relatium-DNA travelling with the circus. These rumours happened in a large number of towns and usually nothing came of it, but this time, during the night, a townsperson crept in and burnt down several caravans and the big-top. Several circus members who had come out to see what was happening - including Leif - were attacked and injured. Unable to continue safely, the circus disbanded, and Leif was essentially abandoned in a strange and hostile town.

Attempting to find his way back to the closest city, carrying only whatever supplies he'd manage to scramble and with Eino at his side, he stumbled across the Relatium Safe House. Half-dead from exhaustion and his barely-healed injuries, Leif more or less collapsed at the door, pleading for shelter for the night. He was accepted in and the night he'd pleaded for became 5 years of living in the Safe House. Although he knows he's among Relatium-sympathisers and others with the DNA, he's always claimed to be a normal human with a knack for endearing animals to himself, who tends a small vegetable garden behind the House. For the most part, he fades into the background but is well-liked, the kind of person people go to when they need cheering up or just unconditional affection. It's far from an uncommon sight to see Leif sleeping in the corner of a room, and most people don't even really register him anymore when he's asleep.

Appearance: {WIP, I'll potentially draw him when I get home in two days?}
Extra: Utopia Suxs
Last edited by jehan on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Leif is so cute! I love how his name fits with his element, too. Just remember that eventually everyone will have come to the Relatium Safe House for one reason or another, since that's where we'll be starting off!

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Workin on the earth cs right now, should have a WIP up soon
What happens in discord should stay in discord.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Sweet, thanks for joining

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Killian and Shadow, don't forget to finish/put up a wip of your CS please.

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:25 pm

I will I was going to have it up now but I'm at my little cousins birthday party at the moment.