[REQ] Sailing the Grand Line!

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Re: [REQ] Sailing the Grand Line!

Post by Orophin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 am

Thanks man. I'll try to get a post up momentarily.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:28 pm

Character Sheet:

Name: Josephine 'Jo' Will, goes by Joseph when she acts male

Role on the Ship: Navigator

Devil Fruit User: Yes

Devil Fruit Power: Ketsueki Ketsueki No Mi, simply known as the Blood Blood Fruit. She has the ability to manipulate and control blood around her, however she can only control blood that is exposed. If your blood is in your skin you are fine, if you are cut she will be able to steal some of your blood

Weapons: A Scythe that can split near the head of the blade, turning into a short hand curved blade and a pole

Personality: Josephine is cheerful and friendly, first and foremost a friend to those around her that she likes. She can come off a little shy when first introduced to someone new, however she will quickly warm up to them and shed off her shy layer. Josephine is adventurous and curious, easily excited by what goes on around her, always wanting to learn more even if it accidentally gets her in trouble or danger. She is helpful and loyal to those she likes, loving to spend time with her friends, her crewmates in particular who she is attached to and treat like family. Josephine can be a bit of a klutz, clumsy and easy to trip over things. Despite her cheery attitude, Josephine can be a bit of a crybaby sometimes, especially when the situation get worse or she makes a big mistake. Despite her efforts to stay confident, there will be moments where she will just start to cry or panic

Bio: Josephine was born into the quite life, born on a peaceful island on the East Blue, in a small house atop a hill on the outskirts of his town. She was an only child yet that never bothered her, life with her parents was more then enough. With the vast hill side she grew up on, with a vast lake and rolling woodlands to play in and be free her life was fine. Josephine's interest in navigation sprung at a young age when she was found one day by her parents, sitting on the floor with an atlas after she managed to steal it from her father's study. From then on her interest in navigation and maps just grew, eventually becoming her main hobby. (WIP)

Appearance:

Extra: GEOMETRIA EXH is a bad fucking chart, I hate Sound Voltex... Dear god you bloody thief 0-0

Extra-Extra: Luca is the only one so far who knows her true identity

Extra, Extra!: Ever since the incident with Luca she keeps her door locked in any way possible when changing
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Accepted
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:28 am

Character Sheet:
Name:
Sally Anne Larson
(SAL for short)
Role on the Ship:
Doctor
Devil Fruit User: N
Devil Fruit Power:
N/A
Weapons:
*Needles filled with a heavy concentrated dose of a unique fast acting sedative; forcing the muscles to loosen and numb and become paralyzed. It's also a very potent laxative.
*She carries a bone saw just in case someone wants to get silly. Slash! Slash!
*In case the bone saw doesn't work, Sal also has a large sum of very sharp scalpels she'll chuck at people.
Personality:
Sally is an addict to various herbs and substances, one of which her favorite is 'Morphine'. She's generally a laid back person with a very mellow personality; but when under the influence she becomes warm like butter. Sally enjoys people and is very sociable. She tries to be everyone's friend if possible but don't get in the path of her and her substances. Any chance she gets though she'll blaze up, and relax.
Bio:

Sally comes from a long line of medical professionals. Unlike herself, they're very respectable individuals. Owning their own clinics on her old island. This knowledge by no surprise was then passed onto Sally with the expectation of contributing to the legacy. Nope. That wasn't her intentions. Her island happened to host a prestigious medical school that the last four generations of her family attended. It was here that she discovered herself.

A few pals snagged a unique herb from somewhere off the island. It was rolled up, smoked and Sally was born. It opened her eyes to a whole new perspective of the world. That feeling was definitely the best thing she had ever experienced. With her new found knowledge Sally decided she wanted to experience more of that feeling. Euphoria. So she went out in the world and explored. With the goal to one day find the rarest herbs and turn them into a mighty blunt like no one has ever seen before...the Grand Blunt.

Through her adventures and mischief, she's come across many different substances and herbs. Each with their own interesting effects. Her favorite being a commonly used medicinal substance "Morphine".

Appearance:
Extra:
Aside from her usual medical supplies, Sally also carries some herb and a bong in her medical case. For when she's away from the stash on the ship.
Extra-Extra:
'GEOMETRIA EXH is a bad fucking chart, I hate Sound Voltex'
Extra, Extra!:
"Crazy Bimbo found throwing needles at local authorities after altercation with questionable substances."

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:17 am

I'll accept her, but I expect more seriousness than she displays in our skits.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.