[REQ] Sailing the Grand Line!

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
ghost_wolf_

Post by ghost_wolf_ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:31 pm

Name: Rose Stegmier
Role on the Ship: Bodyguard
Devil Fruit User: Yes
Devil Fruit Power: The fruit allows her to summon a ghoul to fight by her side or for whenever she pleases. While others cannot see the Ghoul at first, Rose can choose who can see her pet or not.
Weapons: Scythe
Personality: Rose can't help but always be pissed off. It's easy to get by her anger though, many people can just talk her down from it easily. When she's in a good mood, she's often quite chatty and very nice.
Bio: Rose was born in a small cult-like village, from the second she could hold a blade she was taken and thought how to fight. Her parents remained unknown to her for she was never allowed to see them. In her village, they believed that fighting was an essential part of living and often they would take children and train them to protect the village.
They took it seriously, if you didn't know how to fight then you were part of a weaker bloodline and the entire family had to be put to death
When Rose turned 18, she finally escaped from her village. She started a new life and worked odd jobs until she was offered to work on a ship. She took the offer quickly and now here she is, on the ship with a Scythe in one hand and the devils fruit in the other.
Appearance: (my phone is r eallt weird about posting pictures but I'll just describe her) She's about 5'10 with light purple hair and dark purple eyes. Her Scythe blade is silver with metal gold feathers towards the wooden piece. The entire handle is black and at the bottom of the Scythe Is a Silver skull.
Extra:GEOMETRIA EXH is a bad fucking chart, I hate Sound Voltex.
Extra-Extra:
Extra, Extra!:

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:39 pm

Were you invited into this?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

ghost_wolf_

Re: [REQ] Sailing the Grand Line!

Post by ghost_wolf_ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:22 pm

Oh my, my apologies. I didn't see the first line.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:03 am

Name: Sam 'The Skull' Lawson

Role on the Ship: Lookout

Devil Fruit User: N

Devil Fruit Power: (N/A)

Weapons:
Scoped rifle

Pair of bladed pistols

Cutlass

Throwing knives

Personality:
Usually quiet and reserved, Sam doesn't make a lot of small talk with the rest of the crew. When talking he'll keep things short, often annoying the others. He enjoys spending time in the crows nest, coming down only to eat, sleep, and whenever called. Though he looks out mostly for himself he doesn't completely ignore the others and will help if he's needed and it's not too much of an inconvenience.

Bio:
Sam Lawson is no one, a name belonging to a nobles son that holds little meaning anymore. All that matters is The Skull, the name given to the illusive assassin of the South Blue. So named for the mask he wears on the job, The Skull has earned quite the reputation for long range kills and being impossible to tie down. However even The Skull couldn't avoid the marines forever...and when they got a little to close to discovering the man under the mask Sam joined a pirate crew in search of new jobs and distant shores

Appearance: Image

Under mask:

Extra: has a pet grey parrot named Long Shot. Long Shot has been trained to say certain phrases on command and can be used to send short messages from the crows nest

Extra-Extra:
While he'd never admit it the crew is starting to grow on him.

Extra, Extra!:
Sam still takes jobs as the skull and almost always wears the skull mask when in combat.

GEOMETRIA EXH is a bad fucking chart, I hate Sound Voltex
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:09 am

Accepted.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:46 am

Name: Morson “Monnie” Peters
Role on the Ship: Musician
Devil Fruit User: No
Devil Fruit Power:
Weapons: a pistol in his left hand and a sword in his right.
Personality: Monnie is a very theatrical person, often very dramatic and loud, and good with the ladies (or so he thinks). He is very cheerful and can’t help but to be singing or dancing, even while fighting. In combat he will often times sing a song as loud as he can while dancing with his blade and his gun.
Bio: Monnie grew up a poor orphan child, living on the streets and hardly surviving. At times he came very close to dying. Until one day he found a fiddle in the trash somewhere. He picked it up and started playing, and that’s where his life began. He started making money from playing for people in taverns and on the street. He joined a trading vessel desperate for music when he was 13 years old. Then when Monnie got bored of this he left that crew and moved on to the next boat. He jumped from ship to ship until getting caught up in crime, robbing banks and joining pirates to steal from trading vessels, he finds the life of a pirate exciting. One day he was playing his fiddle and flirting with a pirate captain’s daughter, he fled onto Luca’s ship and has never looked back.
Appearance: Image
Extra: GEOMETRY Axe is a made fucking fart, I debate Found Vortex
Extra-Extra: Despite mostly choosing to play the fiddle, Monnie can play most instruments with a lot of skill, he can also sing with natural beauty. He stands at 6’7” and has a slim build. Also, don’t call him by his actual name, he does have a temper in certain situations.
Extra, Extra!: Monnie, nicknamed “the singing pirate” was last sighted sleeping with the mayors daughter, when attempts to apprehend the pirate were made he fled. The mayor also claims that Monnie had stolen most of their valuables and even a family heirloom. His current whereabouts are unknown.
“Oh death, you have chosen your hand. Now who will deal and who will die?”-Sin

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:43 pm

Accepted.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:27 am

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:21 am

Name: Zieg Colene Lycanis

Role on the Ship: Quartermaster/Books Keeper

Devil Fruit User: Yes

Devil Fruit Power: Anbura Anbura no Mi - It is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit. It gives Zieg the power to control his shadow and use it in a number of different ways. He can use his shadow to form wings and fly, but he usually only does this to climb higher into the air and once he reaches his desired hight he uses the wings to glide on the wind currents. This is because it takes a lot of energy to actually use his wings to fly. He prefers taking off from higher locations so he doesn't have to fly as high in order to start gliding. Other than for limited flight and gliding his shadow is mostly used for combat. He can only manipulate his own shadow but his abilities with his shadow is only limited by his imagination. His Devil Fruit Power does him no good if there is no light source to cast his shadow, and if he is knocked out his shadow returns to its natural state. Other than this he also suffers from the regular weaknesses associated with Devil Fruits.

Weapons: A short sword, two identical long daggers, and a regular dagger. (Same as the ones in the appearance below.)

Personality: Zieg is a real contradiction whenever it comes to how he acts. This is because he never learned certain things as he grew up, since he was always on his own, and so he is still childish in some aspects, however in other ways he was forced to grown up too quickly and so he can show the tendencies of someone much older than he is. He prefers slacking off and goofing around most of the time, usually being found holding a bottle of some type of alcohol or laying about asleep, but he is extremely serious about his work and hates being interrupted when he's focussing on it. His personal quarters are always a mess, but his works space has to always be just right or else he tends to freak out. He's one of the first to do something stupid, but he's always playing papa bear for everyone else as he tries to keep them in line and out of trouble. He hates it when people spend too much money, but he's always buying some kind of booze and has an obsession with cheap souvenirs and novelty items. However, regardless of the strange ways that he tends to act he is deep down a very kind and considerate person. Especially when it comes to Zephora who he has very strong feelings for, even if he hasn't really began to understand what those feelings are or how best to express them to her.

Bio: Zieg grew up alone on the streets from as early as he could remember. His mother had been a pirate, and that was all he knew about her. On the other hand his father had been a tavern owner which is how his parents met in the first place. One night the two of them had stayed up late talking and drinking and that led to them deciding to enjoy each others company before the woman had to sail out with her crew the next morning. About a year later Zieg was left in front of his fathers tavern in a basket with a note that said his name and nothing else.

Ziegs mother was never heard from again. His father tried to raise the boy but a few years later he came down with a terrible disease and he ended up dying. This left a young Zieg to attempt to care for himself. He started off by simply begging for what he needed and that worked at first, but as he got older he realized that begging wasn't enough. So he started practicing picking pockets and locks. While he did this for himself he would also sell his ill gotten goods so that he could share his profits with others who needed the money as bad, or worse, than he did. In this way he gradually got better until he got so good that he could rob someone of their most prized possession while standing in front of them and talking to them.

Which is exactly how he eventually came to posses the Anbura Anbura no Mi. He had distracted a wealthy business man who was moving his most precious item, the Devil Fruit, to what the man hoped would be a more secure location. It probably would've been too, but as the two of them talked Zieg had managed to lift the fruit from its sack prison. He then ate it as soon as he got the chance. Not long after he had to leave his island so as not to be discovered as the one who had stolen the Devil Fruit. He wandered around from island to island robbing those who had more than enough in order to help himself, and the less fortunate, the same way he had done on his own island.

He would usually hide on ships as a stowaway in order to get to new islands. It was during this time that he built up his reputation as the "Sot Specter" since he had started to drink heavily and would leave his bottles and other containers laying around near where he had robed items. Eventually he met Luca and the rest of his crew and so he decided to join them. Doing so would allow him to do what he wanted to even easier. His desire was rather simple being nothing more than wanting to be able to try the best types of alcohol from across the four blues while continuing to grow his collection novelty items and souvenirs. Things that most people seem to think of as pointless trash.

Appearance:

Extra: Zieg stands at 5'10" and weighs 213 pounds of solid lean muscle mass. He tends to reflexively say "Whatever it is, I didn't do it." and "I swear I didn't steal this." when people seem to stare at him for too long.

Extra-Extra: GEOMETRIA EXH is a bad fucking chart, I hate Sound Voltex

Extra, Extra!: "Sot Specter" strikes again! This time in historic section of high town. Once again no information of the Specters identity could be found. The only evidence of the Specters presence was the disappearance of numerous valuables from the area and the excessive littering of empty alcohol containers. If you have any information please contact the local Marines garrison. Together we can finally put an end to this drunken thief.

(Hope he's acceptable Blondie. Let me know if their any problems, or if you need any further clarification on anything about him.)
Last edited by Orophin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:00 am

Accepted!