[REQ] Star Wars: The Magnificent Few

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Argonaut24
Bronze

Re: Star Wars: The Magnificent Few

Post by Argonaut24 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:13 pm

I am gonna say before A New Hope.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Bump

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:39 pm

I've arrived! I'll be making mine soon.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:57 pm

Awesome. Hopefully, others will join and go through with making a CS

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:20 pm

CS

Name: John Kor'Vak

Specialty: High Profile Assassinations, Tracking/Hunting Bounties

Reputation: John's actions are recognized across the galaxy (his identity remaining secret during the jobs, but everyone knows in the underworld which is where it matters) John is most known for assassinating 2 Galatic Senators in their own penthouse. These senators were friends and were having a drink when John entered. John during his escape, had a shootout with both private and Imperial security forces protecting the Senators. He killed many men leaving a trail similar to a war zone of dead bodies and property damage.

Bio: John started his life on Kothlis. His family was very poor. John was the only source of income for his family as his father was injured in the Bothan factory. As soon as John was old enough, he worked in the factory. The empire raided his community and killed so many people including his family. John, in a fit of rage, took up a gun against the empire, being at a young age of 18, he killed several troopers but when the AT-STs start coming in, he ran. He ran as hard as he could to a ship and escaped the planet learning how to fly from his mother. He explored space and planets learning the trades of bounty hunting and quickly earning enough to get his own weapons and armor.

Weapons:
Two MC-28P Blaster Pistols

BR8-A1 Blaster Rifle

Appearance:

Extra:
He enjoys shootouts.

Has a pet Nexu

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:18 am

CS

Name:
Jael Vaus.
Specialty: (Assassinations[close quarter/long range, high profile/low profile], smuggling, kidnapping, theft, etc. Get creative with this)
Long range, low and high profile assassinations and theft.
Reputation: (Give brief description of a major job that your character did and is known for)
Jael isn't known so much for her actual reputation, but rather because she is the daughter of renowned bounty hunter Callum Vaus. Other than that, she has only done one high profile assassination and multiple low profile ones.
Bio:
Jael, nicknamed Jae by her parents, was born on her family's cargo ship. It was a family business to be a bounty hunter, and that's just what her parents were. Her father, Callum Vaus, would leave for hours at a time and come home to the ship with a plethora of credits. During this time, Jael was training to become a powerful bounty hunter under her father's instruction. Their sessions became something that she would come to enjoy and they would bond over. However, one of the bounties that Callum would take when Jael was older ended up dragging the family name through the mud, leading them to great shame. Although both of her parents have long since passed, Jael is determined to bring honor back to the name - no matter what.
Weapons:
Mandalorian sniper rifle (don't know if there's a more technical name), a Beskad, and a WESTAR-25 blaster pistol.
Appearance:
Extra:
Though she has Mandalorian blood, Jael does not consider herself truly Mandalorian or any other race.
Last edited by Gecko on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:15 am

Can appearance be written?

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:59 pm

I would like a picture. But a description will be fine. And you want color changes or something for a suit of armor, I can try to make an edit if you send me the pic. But yes, a description will be fine. Don't feel like you need to have a picture.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:58 am

Just got back from Independence Day celebrations. I’ll crank out my CS now.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:32 pm

How long after the imperial takeover is this?