[CLOSED] Falling For The King

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Miro-chan
Bronze

[CLOSED] Falling For The King

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:40 pm

[Muse A] made a mistake by lying to an old guy friend she knew back in middle school, who has apparently become the head of a gang in the streets. He contacted her, asking her if they could hang out and she lied to him, telling him she had a boyfriend. Being called a liar and desperate to make him stop contacting her, [Muse A] decided to look up a random picture of a guy and posted it as her background photo on her social media, even putting that she was in a relationship. The next day, she is stared at by everybody & ends up finding out the guy, [Muse B], she used the picture from was leader of The Kings gang!

The Kings gang was known for having some of the most ruthless, cruel, and troublesome boys in all the school. There were five boys in the entire group, each having their own specail habit. [Muse B], the leader was prone for getting angry rather easily, causing him to get into frequent fights, and skipping most of his classes. He didn't really care about his grades, so he didn't study. [Muse A] was a girl who got very good grades, listened to her teachers, and followed the rules. She tried her best not to get into any trouble and stayed her few friends.
He confronted her and she apologized to him for lying, and he demanded that she owed him for not ending her life right on the spot. She had to be his slave for the entire school year, even making her sit next to him to take his notes, and making her go buy food and snacks for him. Once she began doing as he asked, her world was turned upside down!

~~~~~~~~

Hello!

I've just came up with idea, mostly for a comic I'm working on. I've kinda missed doing slice of life/drama/romance roleplays, drawings, etc... Anywho, I am looking for two or three others who would be interested. I would prefer to play as Muse A, but I'm fine as playing Muse B if needed.

Some Things Needed/Wanted:
▪Please keep in mind that there will be more than one character to control, so please be able to do this.
▪ Please be able to come up with ideas and plot twists. As much as I enjoy doing this, I'd love to have some help with it. Haha.
**▪Please know that I may be gone at random times and lengths due to a medical condition.**
▪If anybody is interested, post a character sheet (can be found below the rules).

Rules:
•Follow RPF rules.
•Cursing, violence, & romance is allowed.
•Only control your main character and side characters. I will control my own.
•Have fun!

Character Sheet
Muse: (Which Muse do you want to be?)
Full Name:
Dislikes: (Minimum of 4.)
Appearance: (Description &/or Picture.)
Last edited by Miro-chan on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Maxx
Platinum

Re: [One] Falling For The King

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:09 pm

Looks awesome.

Muse: B
Full name: Jason 'J' Vincent
Short bio: J's dad died when J was young, meaning J was brought up by his mum. His mum did her best to feed and clothe J, but also had a rather bad heroin addiction. She died of an overdose two years ago. Since then, J has been living alone.
Likes: Video games, horror movies, cookies, baking (even though he would never admit it to anyone)
Dislikes: Books, school, romance movies, bananas
Appearance: Brown hair. Green eyes. Has a scar on his cheek that he got in a fight. Always seems to have cuts or bruises. Other than that, some might call him good looking. Generally wears jeans, a tee shirt, a leather jacket, and boots. Stands at 6'2", and is just under average weight due to his poor diet.

Hope this is alright, wasn't sure what age to put.
Last edited by Maxx on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:11 pm

Oh wow! This is great. Thank you so much for being interested. I'll get my cs up soon! :)
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:13 pm

Ok :D
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:30 pm

Character Sheet
Muse: Muse A.

Full Name: Mai Ina Summers

Short Bio: Mai grew up in a good and caring household in the countryside. She went to school everyday and played with her friends and made good grades. Her mother divorced her father when she was very young, so she didn't remember her much. It wasn't until she turned 13 when her father got a really promising job in a small city, in another state. It wasn't anything like Mai was used to, but over the years, she adapted to the crazy, busy lifestyle of the bustling city. When she turned 15, she got a job as a waitress at a small, Italian resteraunt called "Pizzano's." She is now a junior in highschool and is about to have the struggle of her life.

Likes: Cats, painting, singing, reading, history (loves anything Egyptian), writing, playing videogames, cheesecake, the color blue, and rainy/snowy days.

Dislikes: Spiders, the color pink, math, fighting, bullies, perverts, feeling helpless, being lied to, ans large bodies of water (she cannot swim).

Appearance:
Mei stands at a height of 5'7 and she is rather skinny, weighing at 123 pounds. Her light brown hair is short, curling up a bit around her shoulders, and she usually wears a small, white pin to keep her bangs out of her face. Her eyes are a darker, milk chocolate brown, and rather large in size. Her school uniform usually consists of a white button-up shirt, a thin black bow is tied around the collar of the shirt, over the shirt is a pale yellow cardigan, and around her waist, ending around her lower thighs, is a dark green skirt. She usually wears knee length or middle calf length white socks and a black pair of shoes.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:32 pm

I hoow mine is okay! X3

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:33 pm

I only just realised I didn't put anything about J's height or weight, even though that's something I always put in CSes... I'll quickly fix that. Fixed it. Also your character looks awesome.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:40 pm

Thank you! It's alright. You didn't have to put those traits. Haha. :3

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:41 pm

I shall get our thread up nows. :)

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:42 pm

Okay.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature