[REQ] The Distributors...

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Mr_Generic
Bronze

Re: [REQ] The Distributors...

Post by Mr_Generic » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:45 am

Name: Svein “Sev” Nilsen & Fen
Sex: male
Personality: Sev is a no nonsense type. He doesn’t put up with bullshit and tends to deal with such things with violence. He will not put up with anyone insulting him, he will not put up with insubordination, he will not put up with cowards. He follows orders, rarely questioning them. He has a personality other then “soldier”, but he doesn’t show that to anyone. Though some can hear him play guitar to himself, singing in a low voice, and other times one could almost swear he nearly cracks a smile. But pointing these things out ends in violence usually.
Bio: Sev was born into a military family in Norway, where he lived most of his life. He was groomed for the military from the day he was born. When he was 18 he joined the military in the most intense combat unit he could, a year later he was given a medal for valor in combat and then was promoted, joining the special forces as one of the youngest ever. He joined as a special forces soldier who used an attack dog in combat. Though this was more of an accessory to his job, seeing as he was like all the others in his unit. His dogs name was Nala.

He fought for the special forces besides Nala for 11 years, refusing any promotion that would take him and her out of combat. Things were going well for them, until one day the man responsible for his squad retired and was replaced by someone else. Sev wasn’t use to this new person but he followed orders. Until one day he was told to interrogate an American civilian who was suspected of being a spy. He was told to gain the information at any cost, and he took that too literally.

The scene was gruesome and it turned out the man was innocent. The blame was pinned on Sev and he was dishonorably discharged for his crimes. He was disowned by his family and forced to flee his home of Norway. He fled to America and was given a tip from an old military buddy about A polite Society. There were no second thoughts about hiring him. And he has stuck around ever since. Nala lived the rest of her life with Sev’s family back in Norway, but not before giving Sev a gift. She had puppies, and Sev brought one back to America with him. He named his new partner Fen, short for Fenrir. He trained him well as his new attack dog and uses Fen to help him do his job.
Specialty: Sev’s main specialty is combat, both CQB (close quarters battle), long range combat, and use of K9s. Years of experience has honed his skills in many aspects. You ask him to do a job, and he will get it done. Fen is extremely well trained and will follow any order given by Sev.
Role: Bodyguard
Standard equipment: Sev doesn’t need much other then his weapons. He does carrier compact binoculars and a small medkit. Sev also has a “smart watch” that allows him to track Fen, and connect to his phone. Fen has a Kevlar vest he always wears, as well as a gps tracking device and speaker in Fen’s ears so he can hear Sev’s orders in any situation.
Weapons: Sev carries an AR-15 with enough parts to make it viable in close range or long range, the weapon he usually carries in low profile situations, or as his secondary, is an M1911. He cares for both like they were his own children. He also carries combat knives.
Appearance: Image
Fen’s appearance: Image

Extra: Sev is covered in many Viking and Celtic tattoos. He stand at 6’9” . He is very toned, as to be expected.
“Oh death, you have chosen your hand. Now who will deal and who will die?”-Sin

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Two special forces people XD
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:43 pm

Also Victoria and sov might get along great with being in military families as well as special forces. I'm thinking about giving her a husky but it might just stay at her house and not be with her on missions.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Evelyn's going to ask to pet all of the dogs.
I am Aqua's Princess

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:16 pm

If you come over to Victoria's house she's will have a family of huskies that are all trained.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:23 pm

So I guess I'll accept it generic and I'll.make the starter post soon tonight
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:26 am

Alrighty I made I made a cs page and soon a beginning post.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:46 am

And boom made the first post you guys can post whenever

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:23 am

I’m out right now. I’ll have a post up in a couple of hours. Don’t move on too much without me!
I am Aqua's Princess

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:12 pm

Hey shadow me boi, I'm going to need to remove that second post. I'd rather have everyone post first before people double post. I only really like double post when people are in conversation, not just to have someones characterove to a different position or seat.