[REQ] The Distributors...

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
shadowvoidboss
Gold

Re: [REQ] The Distributors...

Post by shadowvoidboss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Ok I was just thinking of the head of security because most bosses to let there work be a bit easier by putting someone in charge of one spacific thing such as security or marketing this way they only need to pass a message of what they want done to one person instead of many.

This was just my reasoning and I'll have her made soon.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:43 pm

Wait is the company called the Polite Society Distribution Company? You've said Poliet a few times and at first I thought it was a typo, but now I'm wondering if it's just a brand name or something?
I'm Aqua's Princess

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Water

To clarify it says it in the first post, second paragraph, first sentence , The polite society distribution company and it's just the name of our organization. And the idea was based off of a line in fallout newvegas by a weapons dealer who would say "a armed society is a poliet society."

Shadow

You would be completely right in saying that if we had a large number of people but seeing as there is only a handful of us I figured it would he simpler to just have everyone be on the same field and just be good in a particular area. It's almost impossible to be good at everything.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:22 pm

I was going to make a polyglot assistant. As multiple languages may make it easier to communicate with clients. I was going to have my character speak English and Spanish fluently, speaking Chinese semi-fluently as well as some knowing phrases from other, similar languages. Is this okay with you?
I'm Aqua's Princess

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Water

Better than you could have imagined actually

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 pm

Name:
  • Evelyn Romanes
Sex:
  • Female Yes if you're offering.
Personality:
  • Evelyn has a very young heart. Being a very pleasant woman, she is easy to get along with. Always she is trying to convince those working at the Polite Society Distribution Company that they all are all just part of a big family. Although she is often gullible, believing most of what she is told by her friends or coworkers; a complete hopeless romantic and someone who may be socially oblivious, she is excellent at her job.

Despite her carefree and friendly nature, Evelyn takes the business which she works for quite seriously. She is very protective about the security of her job and the people inside it. Recognising that her profession is extremely dangerous, Evelyn always tries to be careful and serious in tough situations as to create a good impression, however often she cannot resist coming back to her usual light-hearted self.
Bio:
  • Being born in a rather alienating family, Evelyn learned to treat her friends like family. She was popular throughout her childhood due to her charisma, however never really connected with someone. Although most people would never think that not having a "bestest friend" to be a great problem, Evelyn was not most people however. Focusing on her studies, Evelyn realised she had a knack for learning languages.

By the age of 16 Evelyn spoke Spanish fluently for one of her classes. Upon being scouted by a gang who recognised her for her charisma, desperation for belonging and ability to learn languages. Being rather gullible, she helped out the group and did what they said. Eventually she was fully immersed in the world of organised crime and dealing. Although this didn't bother her, Evelyn was under the impression it was more exciting than a normal job. She eventually found her way into the Polite Society Distribution Company.
Speciality:
  • Charismatic, good salesperson, agreeable, friendly, polyglot: fluent in Spanish and England, semi-fluent in Chinese, knows some phrases from other similar languages.
Role:
  • Assistant
Standard equipment:
  • She carries two Smartphones, one for work one for "play"; A powerbank along with chargers for her phones; a collection of stationary, for colour-coding her notebooks, this includes stickers; a small first aid kit containing, Tape, Painkillers, bandages, scissors, tweezers, gloves, cleansing wipes, blister plasters, antibacterial gel, gauze pads, plasters and bandages; also carries a small container of spray.
Weapons:
  • Isn't too much of a fighter but often hides weapons on her person such as knifes and handguns. If she had to choose a more powerful weapon it would probably be some form of semi-automatic rifle.
Appearance:
Extra:
Last edited by Water on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I'm Aqua's Princess

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:02 pm

I like it but you image seems to be either not loading or corrupt

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:19 pm

You know now that I think about it I should probably make my own cs...

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:03 am

I used an attachment as I won’t be able to fix it until tomorrow.
I'm Aqua's Princess

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:12 am

That is fine water