[REQ] The Distributors...

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
cz_invazion

[REQ] The Distributors...

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:43 am

You ever wonder how militias, militaries, gangs and freedom fighters get their equipment? How a small group of people with almost nothing all of the sudden have enough firepower to overcome some of the most difficult of foe. Some say they lie cheat and steal to get their firepower. Sometimes other governments will loan them equipment to take care of a problem they don't want the people to know about. But overall most of the time it's because of companies like ours.

We are the poliet society distribution company. Where our motto is “an armed society is a poliet society.” With something like that you'd think we would be about world peace, which in a way we are, but just like everyone else in the business it's all about cold hard cash. And for everyone employed that's what it's all about as well. And maybe second would be their own agendas.

This is also one of the most dangerous professions to get into. Smugglers, enemy companies, foreign governments, hitmen and even double crossing customers all have their eyes set to kill you. Some are drawn to the action, some are drawn away, it's up to personal discrepancy with how you react. Of course though if you were hired by the company, death never bothered you anyways. So what do you say? Care to risk your life in the name of fame and riches or stand at the sides and let another opportunity a life of adventure to slip by yet again.
---------------------------

This rp was heavily influenced by an anime called jormungand as well as shifting conflicts all over rthe world.

In this weapon dealing rp we will be traveling the world buying, selling, and fighting. It's a simple action rp I think with the right people will be a thrill. I am looking for a small group of people (4-5 including me) to make this dream a reality. I will add cs's, a list of rules, and other pages if this picks up enough people. Please please a reply if you are interested.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Ash

Re: [REQ] The Distributors...

Post by Ash » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 am

Sounds like this RP is my type of RP! Count me in!

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Sounds promising. I'm in as well.
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:44 pm

I'm in.
Trying to be cool

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Well this is pretty super. I will try and have a cs and more up soon.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:48 am

Name:
Sex:(if you type yes I will slap you)
Personality: ( you can keep this simple or complex just don't be generic.)
Bio:(please include your expertise in either the military, defense or some other sort of job where you were interested fire.)
Specialty: (bi lingual, sharpshooter, survivalist, pilot, captain, just to name a few)
Role: (looking for one assistant and the rest can be bodyguards.)
Standard equipment: (unless you are the Assistant plate carrier and comms are included so you don't need to put that in.)
Weapons: (primary and a secondary)
Appearance;
Extra:

Ash

Post by Ash » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:07 am

question what is the assistance job?

Ash

Post by Ash » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:36 am

Name: Lexia Mayflower
Age 25
Personality: Caring, and Friendly towards close friend. Has difficult trusting people, but once she trusts you, she is loyal. She is cold and calculating on the job. Both personalities interact, and make her effective on the job. She is also hesitant about following orders, and perfers to do what she believes is best for the people she is protecting.

Bio: She always had an interest in weapons. Learned to shoot a handgun at the age of 6. Became interested in swords and blades, a year later and joined classes to learn techniques. She was scouted by a group of assassins after her family died in an accident. She spent the next year of her life training and learning techniques. She left the group at the age of 18, and did small jobs, until she was scouted by the poliet society distribution company.

Specialty: She can speak English, and Spanish. She also loves to snipe people during her missions.

Role: Bodyguard Sniper.

Standard Equipment: Leather/bulletproof body suit, with a mask that covers half face. Different color contacts for each mission. Leather boots and gloves.

Weapons
-Sniper
-Sword
-Throwing knives
-Handgun

Appearance:
assassin.jpeg
assassin.jpeg (7.59 KiB) Viewed 265 times
Last edited by Ash on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 am

An assistant is a step above the body guard, as well as protection they also help with business transactions and other things on the business side of.things.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Also ash the company is called the poliet society distribution company