The Tale Of Ares (one) (closed)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
RebelWolfGirl

The Tale Of Ares (one) (closed)

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Long ago in a terrifying realm of blood lust, live the gods in the sky who reigned over the humans inhabiting earth. Humans were violent by nature, always fought over territory for dominance. Seeking peace, the gods created a being of new beginnings. On a dark and dreary night, a child's wails broke through the silence between the gods and man. Seekers of the future gazed upon this child in both fear and awe. The seekers told the gods of this child's future, giving him the name Ares, the god of war. Although the 3 elder gods, Zeus, Posiden, and Hateys were over joyed, the other gods and goddesses shared nothing but hatered and fear that the situation would get worse. As Ares reached adulthood and his powers matured, Zeus commanded him to end the fighting amongst humans, giving Ares a shape shifting weapon. The elder gods casted him to earth and with a single mighty blow to the earth, Ares showed the humans his power and they all surrendered, knowing they were no match for him. Ares returned successfully and was welcome back as a hero by the 3 elder gods while the others still saw nothing but chaos created by the new god. They sought to conspire together to dispose of him.
Many years passed without a war, peace had finally set in when the conspiring gods devised a plan to erase his knowledge, seal all his powers, and condem him to the mortal domain. They agreed to wait 7 days to envoke Ares downfall from the realm of gods. On the 7th day a beautiful goddess named Aphrodite was sent to seduce Ares and drug him. Posiden caught a glimpse rounding the hall corner. After 10 minutes precious arrived and dragged Ares unconscious body from the room.
Poseidon snuck away to inform his two brothers of the betrayal of the other gods. Zeus sent word to the leaders of the human domain. 'A god will fall from the sky. This god will have no memory and will be in a coma state until the 21st century. His name is Ares. No knowledge is to be given to him of who he truly is. His weapon will be cast down seperat from him in the form of a human girl. Please watch over my son and keep him on the path of enlightenment.' -Zeus
Ares was cast into the Bermuda triangle and war broke out among the gods leaving little to no survivors for a new beginning. Will Ares find his way to the truth and bring back the realm of the gods and peace to the world?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Last edited by RebelWolfGirl on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RebelWolfGirl

Re: The Tale Of Aries (one) (closed)

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Athena
Purpose: to destroy Ares and plunge the human race into chaos
Created by: TBD
Appearance:Image

RebelWolfGirl

Re: The Tale Of Ares (one) (closed)

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:49 pm

Name: Eve Adams

Personality: Eve is loyal to a fault. She is brave, smart, stubborn, and ever the optimist.

Bio: Eve washed up on the Florida keys shores 2 years ago with no memory of her life before. Just that she needs to find Ares, who ever that is. The nurses that have been helping her learn basic skills to live in the real world named her Eve Adams, a name from the two first humans that gave us our beginning. After a year, she was allowed to live in an apartment alone and start to try and have a normal life.Image

RenegadeWolf

Post by RenegadeWolf » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:19 am

Name: Ares
Personality: (split personality)
1-shy silent type, always looks to make life easier for everyone, secretly hates the world
2- strong, courageous, outgoing, carefree, fights to prevent oblivion
Extra: stuck at age 22. Blood triggers personality number two, quarreling triggers number one
Appearance: Image

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:23 am

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:03 am

Its been three years since Eve woke up in an infirmary on the coast of Florida. She was sent to live with the sisters of Saint Joseph in st. Augustine Florida. She had no memory's of her life other than she was looking for someone named Ares. She was taught how to be a functioning member of society from them and has managed to get her own small house next to the sisters home so they can always help her if she needs them. She found herself often along a beach pacing up and down it's shores. One morning as she paced up and down the eastern shoreline she came across a body. At first she thought he was dead, until she approached him and touched him to see if he had a pulse, when his eyes fluttered open. They were golden like the amber caught in sunlight. "Ares?..." Eves voice came out like a coe of a dove.

RenegadeWolf

Post by RenegadeWolf » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:55 pm

As his eyes opened after what seemed like forever, words from a familiar presence spoke to him.
"Who are you? Who's Ares? Where am I, and why can't I remember anything? " Ares asked in complete confusion before a sharp pain pierced the back of his skull causing him to faint.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk