[Req] Eleoxia is Crumbling

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Re: [Req] Eleoxia is Crumbling

Post by Orophin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:20 am

Jhibus, Atreus, anotherbabyrose, and FeatherBlood. I wasn't sure if you realized but the rp has started already. Here is the link to the rp in case y'all missed it when Mon first posted it up here.

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=219783#p219783
Last edited by Orophin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:01 am

sorry but ill have to drop this one
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Thornificent

Post by Thornificent » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:04 am

Ill take air. Let me throw a cs together.. I would like to add that finding a picture of a guy with white hair is a pain.
Uhnts, uhnts, uhnts, baby.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:27 am

Just so you know Thorn, you don't have to play an air character. We aren't only doing one character for each element. So you could pick a different one if you prefer.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Thornificent

Post by Thornificent » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:38 am

Well honestly a bit puzzled about what kind of limitations an air elemental would have, aside from never having actually eaten anything. On the flip side I wonder what the nature elemental would be capable of if all the water air and earth is near death i feel like its a vital role though

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:48 am

for Nature elementals, anything they create, naturewise, needs to have the element pumped into it to keep it going. If not, it will crumble away like everything else.

Think of a plant that you create as a wet sponge, and everyone around it (including yourself) as a dry sponge. The moment you stop pouring water on that wet sponge, the others around it immediately soaks up the water, leaving the wet sponge now dry. Nothing can be sustained because the moment you aren't focused on it, its element would disperse to feed yourself or other nature elementals.

The reason why the omni is so important is because she doesn't feed off of just one element. She feeds off of them all. So she's able to grow the much needed food, without her body automatically destroying what she made.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Thornificent

Post by Thornificent » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:01 am

Alright well thats a bit easier to wrap my head around. In that case I'll go with nature. Off to write my cs afte rereading the intro

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:59 am

Sorry I've not been active recently...

Anyone got an acceptable reason as to how Shenzu stays fat, if food is so limited?
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:00 am

It's his build. Remember, Elementals aren't human. As such, they can't exactly "get Fat" in the sense we do. Their bodies only take the nutrients they need. He's just a big rock guy. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:01 am

Alright, cool. I'll get one entry up soon.
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.