[Req] Eleoxia is Crumbling

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] Eleoxia is Crumbling

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:09 pm

just a couple of things. he looks more like an earth elemental than a water elemental. And the world is in a post apocalyptic state. The current generation of Elementals have never eaten a meal before, and very few have ever even eaten. That is why the world is on the brink of death. I thought I clarified it this time, but I guess I need to change the intro
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:54 am

Alright will fix some things, un momento
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:58 am

Looks good now.

I'm hoping we get a few more people. If not, I might start with a small amount.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:05 am

I guess I might need to go ahead and start this soon.

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:56 am

I'll join! Will have a CS up in a few minutes.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 am

I have read the rules and I accept them!

Name: Waverly
Personality: Calm and cool, Waverly is your motherly friend. Always looking out for you, making sure you're well taken care of. She's extremely caring and friendly, making friends wherever she goes. But tick her off and she'll happily drown you in a puddle. She tends to be hard-headed, once her mind is made up it's extremely difficult to change her mind. She'll question everything and everyone and will always get to the bottom of things if she thinks something is fishy. She's extremely curious, gentle, and honest. She hates liars.
Element: Water
Skills:
A self-taught acrobat, Waverly is extremely light on her feet. She combines strength, grace, balance and flexibility into everything she does. Including hand to hand combat. Fight her and don't be alarmed if she cartwheels her way to victory. She's an incredibly fast learner, and as a plus, she's an amazing singer.
Appearance:
Last edited by anotherbabyrose on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:36 pm

We have such a diverse range of characters now: Polite gentleman guy, jaded tragic backstory guy, undercover princess, happy fat guy, and sweet teenaged girl. It feels like an anime series or DnD adventure. I'm excited for this to start.

aLSO just realised that Shenzu is the oldest in the group, guess he's gonna have to be the uncool dad figure that tries to be relatable and funny to the younger generation but fails
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Monika
Casual Mod

[Req] Eleoxia is Crumbling

Post by Monika » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Rose, there's just a couple of problems in your CS. As I mentioned in my post under the CS form, Eleoxia is in a post apocalyptic state. Food and even is extremely difficult to come by, if not impossible in some places. Most Elementals have never eaten in their lives. Water is very hard to come by as well, as it doesn't rain anymore, and most bodies of water dried up to keep water Elementals alive. I'm also curious where she was an acrobat. Jobs have been pretty much rendered useless since there's nothing to spend money on.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:52 pm

is this still open?
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:54 pm

it is