[REQ] Gods Only!

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Maxx
Platinum

Re: [REQ] Gods Only!

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:27 pm

For appearance and all that, are piercings, tattoos and jeans okay?
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Since they're gods do they regenerate?

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:32 pm

Also, I cant think of what to put for the bio, any suggestions?
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Also, final question hopefully because i know how annoying I probably am, by abilities, do you mean kinda magical/god-like abilities, or just regular sorts of abilities like stealth and all that?
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:39 pm

next time, you might want to just edit your posts to add stuff, instead of posting multiple times
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Yh, I know, I'm lazy with that sorta stuff. But will definitely keep that in mind.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:45 pm

For appearances, piercings and Tattoos are fine. They need to stand out from the normal mortal crowd, so no jeans I don't think. No, they do not regenerate as for now they are in 'mortal cages'. And For abilities, yes I mean magic. But it has to relate to what your god is, ie. Poseidon can't control fire, because they are traditionally a water god. I'll have my CS up in a moment so you get a feel for it!

By the way, don't think your character has to be strictly human. They're supposed to stand out, so they might be something like an elf or even just a really odd looking human.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:04 pm

Mortal Name:
ImageNefertiri Lamentu
Nickname(s):
God Name:
ImageSekhmet
Abilities:
ImagePyrokinesis
ImageNefertiri can create and control fire.
ImageSolar Affinity
ImageNefertiri's powers are stronger during the day
ImageSolar Intensity
ImageDuring the day, Nefertiri can cause the sun's rays to become stronger which will cause temperatures to rise. The longer she focuses on it, the more energy it takes.
ImageFire Immunity
ImageNefertiri is unable to be burned, though this doesn't extend to her clothes.
ImageCombat Infinity
ImageFighting and weapons come naturally to Nefertiri, able to pick up a weapon and know how to use it relatively well.
Weapon:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
ImageImage
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Mortal Name:
🌊Ki'Kalia Montihani

Nickname(s):
🌊Kiki

God Name:
🌊Poseidon

🌊Female (Although Poseidon is Traditionally Male.)

Abilities:
🌊Hydrokinesis🌊
The manipulation and control of water.

🌊Elixir Of Life🌊
Ability to use water to heal wounds. The bigger the wound, the more energy it takes to heal it.

🌊Rainy Days🌊
Able to make it rain in some areas, as long as the clouds above are water dense. Long-lasting rain will result in exhaustion, though.

🌊Water Lover🌊
The ability to breathe underwater, as well as grow stronger when there are large water sources nearby.

🌊Side-Abilities🌊
Other abilities that have no real purpose include; Talking to marine wildlife, conversing with horses, and not getting wet when in water.

Weapon:
🌊Two simple daggers, with hilts that look like fish scales.🌊

🌊A large and deadly Trident. She doesn't know how she got it exactly.🌊

Personality:
🌊Kiki can easily be compared to the ocean; Typically she is calm and sturdy, her whole demeanor is very peaceful overall. She can change in an instant, though, becoming such a vengeful and merciless force that even the most hardened sailor would quake in his shoes. She has an air of wisdom around her, despite her young appearance. She rarely looses her temper, and is quick to forgive but rarely ever forgets those who have wronged her. Kiki can be considered to be a bit of an Enigma, for she hardly ever speaks about herself or why she does the things she does. She's very truthful to the point of almost being harsh, but somehow always manages to be kind about it. Overall she's very sweet and considerate, but she can become very rude and cold during times of great stress, or if she simply does not like you.

Bio:
🌊Ki'Kalia Montihani was born into a small seafaring tribe of Elven Folk, who lived virtually undisturbed by the rest of the world. They lived out on the water, on large floating house boats that served almost like small towns. They moved wherever the current took them, and saw much of the world through the eye of a telescope. Kiki was the daughter of a Councilman, who made decisions based upon what the 'Gods' told him. She was expected to follow in his footsteps, but she wanted something else. She had always dreamed of going onto the surface, meeting the people that wandered the land just as they wandered the sea. Her father told her that these ideas were fanciful; Those who lived on the surface would only gawk at her, for she was nothing like them. Despite this, Kiki was still determined to see the land at least once in her life.

She was only Sixteen when the decision was made to finally dock. They only did this once every twenty years or so, to gather supplies from small no-name coastal towns, who had no problem seeing the blue-skinned elves. Kiki, however, expertly sneaked off the ship in the waning twilight hours to experience the life that happened on the shore. She didn't pay great attention to the time, though, as when she returned to the docks the boats were gone. Terrified and confused, Kiki quickly ran to the nearby tavern and begged the human there for some sort of aid. He merely gave her a small satchel of coins and told her to head for the nearest city, where 'others like her' would help her. She didn't know what the man meant, but she began the long journey to the city of Yana.

When she arrived, she was almost automatically ushered towards the residing noble's palace, where the woman took a shining to the elven girl. Kiki didn't understand why, but she was given a room and was soon toted about like a small trophy of sorts. Do this, stand pretty, show the people your water tricks. It wasn't until a man arrived in the palace with a letter from the King stating that Kiki must travel with him to the Main City of Akal that she understood what was happening. She was identified as special for her ability to use magics unlike any other, and the King was assembling a force of people similar to her. She was once again dragged away, brought before the King to be told her duty as a 'warrior' to the people.

Appearance:
🌊Kiki is 'exotic' in appearance, for the fact that she stands out harshly from the typical population. She appears mostly elven, with tapered ears and glowing white eyes with no pupil. Her skin is a light shade of blue, almost purple, and is very smooth and cold to the touch. Her hair is silky and white, reaching far below her waist, which she usually keeps in a half-up half-down bun. She stands at around 5'8" With a curvaceous yet slim figure, and she typically wears blue gowns and armor pieces. She has a large headpiece that she only wears during religious or important events; Other than that, the only jewelry she has is a single teardrop earring on the tip of her left ear. She has a large scar moving from the top middle of her forehead, down around her right eye.
Last edited by HoneyBuzz on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Name: Lukas Áïdes
Nickname(s): Lukey
God Name: Hades
Abilities:
Talking To The Dead
Lukas can talk to the dead. More specifically, corpses. This is similar to his ability of raising the dead. They can converse as if the corpse was still alive, but these corpses can not move other than to sit up. They are as intelligent as they were when alive.
How long this lasts is dependant on the age and state of the corpse. It can last between 15 minutes and 6 hours.
Raising The Dead
Lukas can raise the dead. This is similar to his ability of talking to the dead. These corpses can move as if they were still alive, but can not speak. They have next to no intelligence, other than enough intelligence to follow orders. The speed and strength of the raised corpse depends on the age and state of the corpse.
How long this lasts is dependent upon the age and state of the corpse. It can last between 15 minutes and 6 hours.
Shadow Travel
Lukas is able to travel through the shadows. He does this by seemingly 'melting' into the shadow. This way, he can traverse unseen along long shadowy areas, and switch between shadows he is in. If he does this, especially if there is a large light area between the shadows, it can take a lot of energy. He can also hide in other peoples shadows, meaning he can sneak into places that way, or follow them unseen. He finds it funny to hide in someone's shadow and then jump out at them.
Weapons:
Lukas carries with him multiple throwing knives, a 6 inch dagger with dark jewels embedded in the hilt, and a slingshot.
Personality:
Lukas is relaxed/laidback and cares about others. However, he can seem cold when in charge and can get angry rather quickly. Lukas has a habit of talking to himself, which makes him seem a bit mad to some people.
Appearance:
Lukas has multiple piercings and tattoos. His main one is a snake that curls around his arm. It starts from the wrist, where the tip of the tail peeks out from the bottom of his sleeve, and goes up to his shoulder, with the head on the side of his neck. His eyes seem to shift between green and dark black. He has black hair that is nearly long enough to cover one eyes. He wears leather trousers, a leather jacket and boots, all which are black.
Bio:
Lukas was born in a small village to the local gravediggers. Even at a young age, he was fascinated by death, for some reason he couldn't figure out. When his mother and father died, he took over from them. He didn't have many friends, but was never lonely, because he frequently had chats with the dead bodies before he buried them. At 17, he got bored and left the village.
Last edited by Maxx on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature