[ONE] Fallout 4: Bloodlust

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Gecko
Bronze

[ONE] Fallout 4: Bloodlust

Post by Gecko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:46 am

Years after the destruction of the Institution, the Commonwealth hasn't changed in the slightest. Of course, there was that period of peace that it beheld afterwards, a time when the entire area seemed to release the breath it had been holding for so long. All settlements, big and small, held large celebrations for the destruction of the "boogie-man." Even the raiders, whom everyone knows to be so merciless, appeared as though they were letting everyone live in peace for a while. But as these things always go, that tranquility didn't last long. A group of raiders that called themselves The Disciples decided that with the Institute gone, they'd be able to do whatever the hell they pleased...and so they did.

Diamond City was set ablaze. Innocent people were murdered in brutal execution style in the muddy streets and everything was pillaged. Some of the unfortunate ones were taken as slaves and not seen since, some people saying that they were later killed for no other reason than the joy of brutal murder. Bodies lay out all around drenched in blood and mud. Sparking robotic parts were strewn across the ground. A single form stood at the entrance of the once highly-regarded city, watching with hardened and aged eyes as the smoke billowed towards the sky with the souls of lost lives. A rifle hung loosely by his side in defeat. After all he had done, everything that had happened in his lifetime, the Sole Survivor couldn't save the people that took him under their wing at his start. With a heavy heart, he turned back and left the obliterated city to smolder in the flames.

It wasn't the only place. Goodneighbor had thankfully survived, but it barely got through. The Minutemen held their own as they teamed up with the remaining settlement in Boston. Word about the Railroad is yet to appear, and the Brotherhood of Steel has changed for the worst. Determined to fight back against the Disciples, they began to form an army. Their morals were clouded and perspectives were changed. They began to do the wrong things for a cause that was intended to be noble. The Brotherhood "recruited" wastelanders by forcing them out of homes, essentially kidnapping them and forcing them to be in the group. Over time the armies on both sides had built up, and everything had broke down into a civil war in the Commonwealth.

Now the Commonwealth is in a situation that seems worst than what the Institute ever was in the first place. With bloodthirsty barbarians on one side and ruthless vigilantes on the other, barely anyone has anywhere safe to turn. You try to make a living taking jobs wherever you can, getting caps wherever they may be lying around, whatever job it may be. Your most recent job is to eliminate a rather troublesome member of the nearby Vault 81, a scout that dug in a little too much to her surroundings. You're not sure of who your boss is, but the reward is rather bountiful. It doesn't matter how she is terminated...all that matters is that there is evidence of her demise.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I don't usually do 1x1 roleplays, but I thought I'd give it a shot. :D What I'm aiming for is a BxG (maybe GxG) thing going on, but it doesn't have to be a romance if you don't want it to be. I'll play either gender, but preferably female. I'm fine with it either way. I'm thinking of only doing one of these, we'll see. Sorry for so many rules or whatever!

My CS:

CS
Name:
Antoinette "Tony" Lawson.
Sexuality:
Straight.
Personality:
All in all, Tony is a reckless and adventurous young woman. She has a soft side from being raised in such a kind family and would do anything to help someone that needs it...but she'll force some sort of payment for the trouble. Tony is strong and determined. It takes a lot to break her free spirit.
Bio:
Tony was born and raised in Vault 81 down in the Commonwealth. Before she was eighteen years old, she had never seen outside of it. No, instead she grew up listening to the elusive Sole Survivor's stories and taking them to heart in hopes of one day becoming as great as he was. Tony eventually got the Overseer to let her be the acting scout of the Vault to make sure things were okay outside and see if there were any new potential trading places. She did get into some trouble in the span of four years, no surprise for a girl like her, but she found a way to snake out of it...supposedly.
Weapons/Gear:
A .44 sub-nosed pistol, a combat assault rifle, and a combat knife are her weapons of choice. Tony carries around binoculars, extra bobby pins, and a walkie-talkie constructed by some techies back in the Vault, though she has lost connection with them. She possesses a few scraps of leather armor, but she doesn't need that much...at least to her belief.
Appearance: Tony usually wears her Vault suit with the top half off rolled towards the middle and the arms tied around her waist. She wears a tank-top underneath, of course. She also has an Irish accent.

I'll make a male CS if you're really set on being female!

Your CS :D

CS
Name:

Personality:

Sexuality: (If you're not interested in doing anything with romance, let me know right here!)

Bio:

Weapons/Gear:

Appearance:

Extra:
Last edited by Gecko on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

AnimeFanV2

Re: [ONE] Fallout 4: Bloodlust

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Are the disciples the only group of raiders?

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:04 pm

No, they're just the main group to be reckoned with as well as being the biggest by far.

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:16 am

I've edited the form a bit, not the story though.

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Bump.

Excalibro

Post by Excalibro » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Hello there! I'm new around here (although not new to RPing), would like to join. Finished a BOS main storyline playthrough, have also seen all the factions, so I think I know my way around the Fallout 4-verse. Do I need to make a character here first and then we can get underway? What's the roadmap?

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:32 am

Hey, welcome to RPF! :D Yeah, just fill out the CS form I provided with the criteria given. I'll check through it and make the roleplay, and then we can take it from there! I don't really have a whole plan set out for the roleplay itself; we can work through that together.

Excalibro

Post by Excalibro » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Name:
Jason Lokic

Personality:
Jason is a laid back individual who doesn't let life's hardships get to him. He's always the first to deflect a bad situation with a joke, or a "smartass" remark and he can't hold himself back when he has to say something. He gives off an aura of stubbornness and foolishness, as if he doesn't take anything seriously but that's just one of the many layers he's managed to develop as a coping mechanism.

He's an advocate for doing "the right thing" and helping out the little man if he can, although at his core, he's relatively selfish in that there's a limit to how much he's willing to risk his neck for others. His well-being always comes first. Having grown up against Ghouls, he holds no prejudice against them, although he IS weary and is always expecting them to turn Feral any moment. He's paranoid that way.

Sexuality:
Straight.

Bio:
Jason was born to a settlement and spent most of his days as a farmer. Fed up with the Raider attacks around the area, he decided to join the Minutemen at the Castle, after hearing about their re-emergence on the radio. After receiving some basic training he spent most of his time patrolling the Commonwealth with his fellow Minutemen, fending off raider attacks at the various settlements. The whole war with the Institute didn't really affect him all that much, as he was always on the outskirts of the Commonwealth fighting off raiders, bandits, supermutants and the occasional Synth. After the Institute fell, life still didn't change much for Jason, although he did enjoy the positivity that came with the Institute's collapse, as people were a bit less paranoid now that the boogeyman was gone.

Unfortunately for Jason, that air of hope didn't last. After a time of peace, things kept getting progressively worse with the Raiders and as someone who was stationed as the first line of defense of the settlements around the Commonwealth, Jason bore the brunt of it. The Disciples suddenly became a force to be reckoned with and the Minutemen were pushed back. This led to the radicalization of the Brotherhood of Steel, and they quickly went from reluctant allies, to enemies of the Minutemen as the Brotherhood decided to tighten their steel grip over the Commonwealth and its citizens, which in turn, brought them in direct conflict with the Minutemen.

Jason wanted no part in that war. It wasn't about helping out the little man anymore. It wasn't about maintaining order, nor upholding the will of the people. Jason wanted no part of that nonsensical civil war which has nothing to do with the values he fought for and he was totally against dying for no real cause. He decided to leave the Minutemen and go his own way, hoping that the conflict will sort itself out eventually and in the meantime, he'll do his best to survive and help any people he stumbles upon the way as much as he can.

Weapons/Gear:
Jason's weapons of choice include: A combat rifle, A machete and a 10mm Pistol. He's also in possession of a gas mask and a medium sized backpack with a few cans of purified water, some food, some bobbypins and a first aid kit with stimpaks.

Appearance:

Extra:
A radio for him to tune in to music or Minutemen alerts and news.

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:16 am

Looks good! I'll set it up later.

Excalibro

Post by Excalibro » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:16 am

Great. I'll be checking out this thread on the regular.