[Req] Kingdom Hearts: Crystal of the Worlds

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[Req] Kingdom Hearts: Crystal of the Worlds

Post by Monika » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:49 pm

All worlds are connected, through light and darkness. When the light tries to shine brighter, the darkness grows even stronger, and when the darkness grows, the light shines brightly.

Light and darkness, there cannot be one without the other, but the scales have been tipped. The Crystal that sustains the barriers between worlds, that kept the darkness at bay, has been shattered. Darkness starts to invade the worlds that had once been protected. But they are not lost. On the world of Paradisa, a Keyblade Master had already been training protectors of the light. They must discover what happened, kill the heartless, and save the worlds.

But they are also tasked with something else: Find out what happened to the Barrier Crystal, and its guardian.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] Kingdom Hearts: Crystal of the Worlds

General Rules
  1. Everything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
  2. Everything I say is law, and I get the final word. (As RP owners, but all RP-Forum Staff is, of course, the ruling force)
  3. Don't argue with me over my rulings. Whatever I say goes, and arguing will get you kicked out. It only shows that you are incapable of following what I have in mind. If I have an issue with something, I will say so. This is to preserve the quality of the rp. Just because it's in simple, doesn't mean it has to be crappy. If something doesn't make sense, couldn't happen, is against the rules of the world, don't get all bitchy when I say so. [See also rule 4 in RP Rules.]
  4. Keep curse words to a minimal, though I'd prefer you to not curse at all.
RP Rules
  1. This is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
  2. No God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
  3. No permanent physical or mental damage without consent. This rule is an expansion of Rule 2. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
  4. No Metagaming. In case you don't know this term, it means do not use RPer knowledge to influence your characters. Your character does not automatically know what you do, so don't have them act as such. This is something that really bugs me, and I WILL say something if a character unrealistically knows something when they gave no reason as to how they know it.
  5. EVERYONE must take part in the main storyline. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
  6. Romance is ok, but if I see people neglecting the rp just to get with someone, I WILL hit the PLOT button, and you won't like it at all.
Please add "I have read the rules and I accept them" at the beginning of your CS to show you have read them. Thank you.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Please try to keep all characters and worlds to the theme of Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and Disney so that everything sort of blends in.

The Hub town is known as Paradisa. If your homeworld is NOT Paradisa, you need to have a reason as to why and how you got to Paradisa. Having your world lost is a good reason, but I don't want everyone to have come from destroyed worlds.

There is a Keyblade Master living on Paradisa named Master Mariza. If you wish to have a keyblade (and I'm hoping that most will), you can have been training with her for some time.

Please do not have your backstory tie into the KH games, as there are elements that may or may not exist in this RP.

Monika
Casual Mod

Name:
Magic:
Abilities:
Personality:
Bio:
World:
Appearance:

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:50 pm

Reserved for extra

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:26 am

I have read the rules and I accept them.

Name: Liam Constantine

Weapon:
Futures Onslaught
Enhances his strength and speed.

Ancestors Fortification
Enhances his defense and life force.

Magic: Time magic that can be used to slow the world around him down, and can be used to spend himself up also. He can combine these two spells making the world seem to freeze in place, but this puts strain on his mind and body so he doesn't use it like this a lot.

Abilities: He wears two futuristic gauntlets that allow him to do different things. His left arms gauntlet allows him to control a gravitational field around himself that let's him jump higher and glide through the are whenever he is falling, although it doesn't grant him the ability to fly. His right arms gauntlet allows him to teleport. He can us this to teleport quickly around the area he is at, to teleport to different worlds that he has been to, or to scan for new worlds and to teleport to them. It also allows him to detect the presence of the heartless on any world that he finds if they are there also.

This is his left arms gauntlet.

This is his right arms gauntlet, just picture it right handed instead of left handed as it shows. Also add the picture below to the hand area.

Personality: He has always been very protective of other people because of his families position in the community. He despises people who are dishonest and who take advantage of others regardless of whether they do it through force, use of wealth, use of their status in life, or through simple manipulation. Ever since the heartless first attacked his world he has become dedicated to wiping them out before they can harm anyone else.

Bio: He was born into a family that was well known for being highly ranked members of their communities militarized defense force. Even before he was born it was already planned that he would spend his life as a warrior and protector and so his days were spent in constant training. He was fine with the path that was set before him because of his natural desire to protect people, but he did at times find himself wishing that he could make his own mark in how he protected people instead of just following what the rest of his family did.

He eventually realized that he would in fact be different from his family whenever he found a strange weapon while exploring some of the cave systems away from the protection of his home. What he found was a strange blade that had an ancient look about it. He brought it home to see what he could learn about it but was unable to find anything similar to it. A few months later he was carrying the blade with him and it began to lightly pull him in a certain direction. He followed where it was leading him and found another strange blade but this one looked more futuristic then even many of the technology that his people used.

As soon as he picked up the other blade the two of them started to grow brightly and he began to glow with them then they both disappeared. He was understandably confused but soon realized that he could summon and dismiss the weapons by focusing on them. So he began to train with them over the next year, and during his training he realized that he had gained a strange magical power to manipulate time so he started training with it as well. This turned out to be a good thing because eventually strange beings seemingly made out of pure darkness attacked his home and no one seemed to be able to do anything against them. At least until he began to fight with his two blades. He was able to destroy the creatures and chase them from his home.

Later that day the elders of his home called for him to see them and whenever he joined them they explained that they had learned of other planets that could be visited with the right technology. They then gave him his two gauntlets that he now wears. Afterwards he soon left his world and found himself in a peaceful world that seemed to show no evidence of the shadow creatures being there. However he did meet a strange man who knew about them. The man taught him what they were called and everything he knew about them. He stayed with him a few months as he learned about them and them left to start tracking the heartless down. This has now been his lifes mission for the last two years.

World: Forbidden Plateau - It is a world set inside of a giant volcano that is no longer active. The people there live with advanced forms of technology that they use to protect themselves from the prehistoric animals that inhabit and wander their land. Although the technology is advanced their weapons are similar to that of medieval times with very few gun styled weapons being around at all.

Appearance:
Ignore the gauntlets in the picture above and add the gauntlets that I had specified instead. Just imagine them matching the metal from his armor instead of being the black that they are.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:53 am

Are you still going to be trying to get this rp done Mon, or have you given up on it?

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:57 am

well, there's really only us.

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:13 am

I wasn't sure if you wanted to see if anyone else might be interested at this time or not. Anyways, if this does continue to move forward then I'm happy to still be in it. But if you have decided to give up on it I can understand that also.