(REQ) The Blades: A New Age

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Atreus

(REQ) The Blades: A New Age

Post by Atreus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Myth, legend, fantasy we used to think these things could not possibly exist, some still wish for them to not be real. in the year 2525 a rift opened up swallowing our reality and combining it with another. at first everything was fine until monsters, beasts, and mythical creatures nice and not. our world fell into chaos. nations fell and the world claimed it as their own. plant life began to take back cities until few cities remained. in the year 2715 humanity continue to evolve. humanity survived over 200 years by building and adapting massive cities with massive walls. humanity continued to work on it's tech until they hit their peak. while humanity hid behind their walls the world around them changed until it was almost unrecognizable from before. most of the world was covered with life. some areas conquered by different species until the world seemed as though it was from some fantasy book. with this being known humanity began to expand relations around the world in hopes of being able to prosper more than just being stuck in the walls.

(so this idea is basically a mix between cyberpunk and fantasy. ill post the cs if this gets interest.)

Rules:
- RPF rules always apply
- romance Drama and violence are encouraged just don't go over board with the romance
- no god modding or meta gaming
- no auto hitting
- dont be too OP (you can still be beat and get hurt)
-have fun
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Maxx
Platinum

Re: (REQ) The Blades: A New Age

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:38 pm

This looks cool...
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:49 pm

"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:55 pm

What does s.o. stand for?
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Sexual Orientation it's basically whether you are Straight, gay, bisexual, Etc

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Okay. I'm an idiot when it comes to working out shorten downed thingies of things. I'll post a CS soon.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:01 pm

XD your good

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Is there a lower age limit?

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:05 pm

above 15 at very least

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:06 pm

Okay