[closed][one] Wolfespane

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
RebelWolfGirl

[closed][one] Wolfespane

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Disclaimer: I need someone who is good at playing several characters bit having one or two mains. Its hard controlling all the side characters on my own. Also I am new to this for but not to RPing so bear with me if I do anything wrong on this site. I put mature content because when werewolves change, they typically are naked whent hey turn back human. I plan on making it fade to black on the super hot and heavy moments, I'm not trying to focus this on sex but it is a drama/romance/fantasy rp I'm making.

Plot: 
Wolfespane, a mystious little town in up north Michigan that seems to be riddled with secrets. Mysterious deaths have been happening with the people of the small college town and it's up to the pack to find who or what is killing the people before the fingers point to them. Currently most of the pack live normal lives and are made up with mostly college kids. All the while of saving the town, they have to keep their secrets, maintain personal Lives, and pass their classes. The pack is small and its up to the alphas to lead them all out of this dark will all of them survive? Follow Muse A and Muse B as they work together to solve this and save the town. 

About the Werewolves: they, for the most part, can change at will. Their wolf is tied to their emotions so if they get too upset or too angry, they could lose control. Which can also make relationships hard as intimate moments can be an issue if the werewolf isn't in control of their inner wolf enough. Full moons they, can't stop it. They turn that night and the wolf takes over for one night every month. Most of the pack has a place deep in the woods they meet and just hunt wild animals. They've gone 75years without a human attack. The wolf doesn't become apparentuntil the age of 18. No special diet is needed, just an increase in appetite. All the pack kids are from the towns founding families. The wolf gene skips every other generation so even most kids parents don't know about them being wolves. 

About Muse A and Muse B:
Muse A and Muse B couldn't be anymore different if they tried, yet as the alphas, its supposed to be their destiny to be together. Will they be able to get over their different personalities long enough to save everyone or with their differences get the better of them? 

Main Characters:
Muse A- Ava Jean Redbird "AJ", 22

Muse B- Dakota "Kota" Jameson, 18

Extra pack members-
* Belle Ann Redbird, 18
* Greg Jameson, 25
* Thomas Wilson, 26

Extra human characters-
* Chelsea Nicole Lyons, 23
* Austin Helton, 17

Antagonists-
* Greg Jameson, 25

CS
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (real)
Wolf Appearance: (real)

Last edited by RebelWolfGirl on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

-Greed-

Re: [REQ][one] Wolfespane

Post by -Greed- » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:14 pm

I’m not good with multiple characters :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:22 pm

Its more like back ground characters. Like to add more dialog and not have it be just two people all the time. Like to fill in the side stuff.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:33 pm

I am completely down for this and I have a few years of experience playing multiple characters at once...so yeah mind if I make a CS? and also I have more female characters then male so which would you prefer to play opposite you?

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:38 pm

I prefer male for muse B but we can have a lot of female side characters. Like a harem but muse A is the main girl? Lol

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Alright got it I'll make my CS up for Muse B really quick.

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:42 pm

CS
Name: Ava Jean Redbird "AJ"

Role: Muse A

Personality: AJ is a passionate girl who cares deeply about those around her. She would rather resolve things peacefully, than fight. Her kind nature is often seen as weak, but don't let it fool you, she will do what she has to, to protect her pack and her family .

Bio: AJ moved out of her parents home when she turned 17, not because home life was bad, but because she didn't want her parents to get caught up in everything. Her grandmother took her in and prepared her for the change. A week before AJs 18th birthday, her grandmother passed away, leaving AJ the house. She still lives there, alone, and is currently attentending the college and waitressing part time to pay the utilities. She works hard to maintain her life and be a good leader to the pack. 

Appearance: 
Wolf Appearance:ImageImage

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:53 pm

CS
Name: Belle Ann Redbird
Role: extra, Ava's little sister
Personality: preppy little cheerleader, self centered, stuck up, irresponsible, deep down a scared little girl thats in over her head
Bio: Belle was the princess. Always got what she wanted and never got hand-me-downs. She stayed at home until she turned 18 and then moved in with her sister a month after her birthday. That was a fiasco story for another day
Appearance: (real)
Wolf Appearance: (real)ImageImage

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:02 pm

CS
Name: Chelsea Nicole Lyons
Role: AJs best friend
Personality: bossy, head strong, loyal, trusting, smart, and a bit of a rebel
Bio: Chelsea had a rough child hood and AJ has been the only constant in her life. She's there for her no matter what boy trouble or failed exam comes their way.
Appearance: Image

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Name: Dakota "Kota" Jameson

Role: Muse B

Personality: Kota is a bit smug, most would call him a smartass. Since the announcement of him becoming the Alpha he had become more smug and had since also gone around a few times with several of the women in the pack.

Bio: Kota was second born to the proud Jameson family. His father, Will, was a proud man that looked forward to teaching his sons of their birthright, to become Alpha as his father was before him, but the right would only go to Greg. As the two grew up Greg was a fierce leader among the young of the growing pack for that generation, but around his 15th birthday he had disappeared. A search of the town and surrounding woods came up with his scent ending at the edge of their town. After months of coming up with nothing Kota was announced to become the new male Alpha of the pack. Since then he has secretly continued to look for his brother while keeping up appearances with those around him. He has trained himself well in the art of controlling his anger to the point that he really only changes on Full Moon's, or when he is to go hunt with the pack.

Appearance: https://images.spoilertv.com/cache/Frea ... T_FULL.jpg

Wolf Appearance: https://images.fineartamerica.com/image ... y-beck.jpg