[REQ]The Dark War

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Aqua
Bronze

Re: [REQ]The Dark War

Post by Aqua » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:03 am

That's fine. I'll accept him.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:25 am

Thanks Blondie. I’m quite excited for this.
“Oh death, you have chosen your hand. Now who will deal and who will die?”-Sin

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:36 am

YO HOI, DO WE HAVE A NECROMANCER?! CAUSE I GOT AN IDEA BOIII
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:25 am

My character knows some necromancy, but go for it happy.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:39 am

Hell yeah!
InquisitorRothus wrote:

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:20 pm

Gonna bump this for Happy

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:11 pm

oh fuck
InquisitorRothus wrote:

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:36 am

Name: Vidiak Vanak Vasilius

Nickname: The Shameful

Race: Human

Weapon(s): One handed blades, Two-handed blades, Shields.

Whisper of Time: A spell that can only be cast in the Temple of Zeit in the capital of the human country of Nervacea, Whisper of Time takes the caster and anybody else within the temple 10 years into the future. Casting the spell again will take the caster and anybody in the temple back to the original time of casting. If whispered at certain doors throughout the world it will open them but will not activate the rest of the spell.

Personality: He's very honorable and his pride is everything to him as a swordsman. He would never cheat in a battle, he'd rather go and fight fair and square. Win or lose. He holds his father very dear to him, the only member of his family he has any love for.

Short Bio: Though 19 and his father Trip is only 27, Vidiak was born when Trip was 15. The resulting age difference is due to time spent in the future. His nickname is The Shameful because unlike every other male ever to be born into the Vanak House, Vidiak doesn't practice any sort of magic.

Appearance: Image

Extra: Vanak is a Special Agent, but he was not conscripted for the Defense of the Capital because he's still technically not old enough.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:06 am

Image Name:
Alexandoriel
Nickname:
Alex
Race:
Dragonian
Weapon:
Massive Amethyst Crystal Hammer
She crafted this hammer herself.
Power(s):
Enchantment
Strengthen Weapon
Alex can cast this enchantment on any weapon she is currently holding in her hands. After the enchantment is cast, a new Strengthen Weapon may not be cast until the old one has worn off. The effect lasts for a 30 minute duration. A strengthened weapon will not be easily broken or disarmed from its master. The weapon takes on a will of its own for the duration, but is completely subservient to the caster. As a result, when Alex swings her weapon the enemy is hit not only by her own strength, but by her weapon's strength as well.

Elemental Power
Alex can stack this enchantment along with any other enchantment she knows. Elemental Power allows her to choose an Element, either Earth, Air, Fire, or Water, and apply it to the weapon she is enchanting. This enchantment lasts for 24 hours before it is dispelled. When applied to a weapon, the weapon takes on characteristics of the element. For example, a Fire Hammer would be hot to the touch for anybody other than the caster and would release light flames from the outline. Upon impact against an enemy, the hammer or blade would roar with fire and scorch the enemy. This is true for the other elements as well.

Fated Encounter
Alex can enchant an area that is 30m all around, and in that area only a specific enemy that she chooses may enter. Neither one of them may leave the area until the duel has been completed, the rules of the duel left up to Alex's discretion. The Enchanted area can take on any appearance, according to Alex's wishes. It is not a simple illusion, the area will actually transform into whatever Alex wishes it to be for the battle. If she wants a volcano, they will be within a volcano for the duration of the battle. Fated Encounter is a taxing Enchantment for Alex so she may only use it once every 24 hours, and it takes a good amount of energy to cast so she may feel groggy during and after the encounter.

Conjuration
Conjure Weapons
Alex can conjure any weapon that she owns out of the ground, and the conjured weapon has any enchantments that the source weapon would have on it. If it goes outside of a set range (Say 15 meters or so) it will fly back into Alex's grasp.

Flash Step
Alex can temporarily phase into the folds between space and time, teleporting around the battlefield for a few moments. She can move up to 30 feet in any direction, and afterwards has a 5 minute cooldown before she can reactivate Flash Step.

Summon Wall of Amethyst
Alex can call forth a massive 30 foot tall wall of Amethyst that is 15 feet wide once every 8 hours. This wall is extremely difficult to penetrate and is strengthened by Alex's will. It will deflect magic and break any regular weapon that tries to hit it.

Power of Dragon:
Ancestral Bloodline Alex has a great resistance to Magic, much like the Dragons of old and unlike nearly all Dragonians in the modern age. Likewise, her Amethyst scales are thick protection, giving her a good resistance to slashing and piercing damage. She also knows the Roar of the Wild, which is a special shout that she can call on once a day. The Roar immobilizes all those who are weak in will, paralyzing them with fear. They will remain that way for 30 seconds before they can move again. The Roar does not discriminate between ally or foe, only those who are weak willed will suffer the roar.
Personality:
Alex is a bright and rambunctious woman. Fighting and drinking are two of her favorite things. When she isn't loving everything around, she's a force to be reckoned with. She will beat anyone into the ground that threatens her people, or just about anyone around. She does everything she can to keep a bright outlook on everything. But no one really knows the real her. Her boisterous attitude keeps how she feels at bay. She has a wound in her heart that will never heal, and no amount of good deeds, helping others, or trying to make up for the fact that she exists will fill the wound with anything but pain. She holds out hope for the one day that she wouldn't be considered the blight of her species.. but as time goes on, the more she loses that hope.
Short Summary:
Alexandoriel had always been different, ever since she was born. She grew much larger than the kids her age, and it became apparent what she was. While being picked on due to her abnormal size, she yelled at the kids to leave her alone. It resulted in a loud roar that both terrified and paralyzed the kids, and anyone else around her. She was confused and didn't know what happened, but felt bad for it. She tried to apologize, but the parents quickly ushered the children away, and she wasn't allowed near them anymore. She didn't understand, and her parents didn't say anything.

And it wasn't long before her parents took her somewhere out in the middle of nowhere and left her with a short apology. She had always hoped her parents did it because they were forced to.. and not because they were scared of her as well. She wouldn't have hurt them. She wouldn't have hurt anyone. She was forced to survive on her own, and raise herself. She tried going into other cities, but it seemed they heard about her, and didn't want her near them. She even tried to return home to her parents a few years later, but they wouldn't have anything to do with her. It was at that time, she dropped her last name. She didn't want her existence, with their last name, to cause them any trouble.

She decided to do whatever she could to show them she wasn't anything to be afraid of, or to be hated. But her efforts were to no avail. There might have been a couple here and there who appreciated her, but she discovered that it didn't matter where she went. She was despised. She still continued to prove herself worthy to her species, helping defend her people in the war while simultaneously keeping herself from killing the enemy.

She was very surprised to have been called upon, but knew it could be her chance to finally be something her people would accept.
Appearance:
Extra:
Image Reposting it here so it's easier to find.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡