[REQ]The Dark War

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Mama Happy
Silver

Re: [REQ]The Dark War

Post by Mama Happy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:35 am

Guess who was called in to uhhh.... light up this party! Me, of course! The wonderful Mama Happy!
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:49 am

Of course you'd make a dramatic entrance like that Happy XD

I may be ill and lacking ideas, but I'm willing to join. Lemme figure what is happening and what is available and I'll get to work
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:36 am

How's everybodies stuff coming?
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:37 am

Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:03 am

Name: Ogdax Girzuk Vironak

Nickname: Augur

Race: Ork

Weapon(s):
A longbow and quiver with twenty arrows.

A matching pair of enchanted daggers. The enchantment makes the daggers return to the users hands once thrown.

His own hands and feet. He is a master martial combatant.

Power(s):

Rituals;

Natures Voice - Grants the ability to speak to plants and animals for the next hour. Up to three uses can be stored in a mystic token at a time. Takes a ritual to use without a token or to place a use inside of a token for later use.

Commune with Spirits - Grants the ability to see, speak, and understand spirits. Works best when used with nature spirits but can work with any type. Can only store one use in a token at a time. Takes a ritual to use without a token or to fill a token with a use for later. Caster is left defenseless from physical attacks, and has almost no awareness of surroundings, while communing with the spirits.

Animals Aspects - Allows the user to take on up to three aspects of animals at a time. Aspects can be all from one animal or from a variety. Can be stored in a totem. Takes a ritual to use without a totem or to store inside an empty totem. So long as the totem holds the spell it can be used freely for the rest of the day. However once three aspects have been chosen the user can only use those three aspects for the remainder of the day.

Natural Defense - Can create a natural armor to protect himself. Can only select one natural armor a day, but can be called on thought the day to use. Can be stored in a charm. Takes a ritual to use without a charm or to store in a charm.

Instantaneous;

Earth Mover - Can be used to create a wall of earth and stone to be used as a shield, to make spikes of stone quickly rise up impact enemies, or to fling mounds of earth and/or rock through the air as a projectile. Can only be used in a ten foot radius.

Glacial Shift - Has the same effect and distance restrictions as Earth Mover. Except that it is used on snow and ice instead of earth and stone.

Fires Fury - Grants manipulation over fire in a five foot radius. Fire can be created by focusing the heat in the air between his hands.

Waters Peace - Grants manipulation over water in the same way that Fires Fury controls fire, and has the same area of effect. Water can be pulled from the moisture in the air but works much better when near a source of water.

Power of Nature;

Elementals Soul - Allows for a permanent connection to the elements. This allows him to be able to manipulate and control the elements without using the specially designed staffs that other Ork spell casters would be required to use. Instead he controls them with his body by connecting to them with his soul.

Personality: He us a very calm and relaxed individual. He has a deep connection with nature and enjoys meditating among the plants and wildlife of each area he travels to when he has the time to do so. He is a kind man who is willing to help anyone that is in need. He is deeply spiritual and believes in praying for the recently dead so that it's spirit may move on to its next life. This is true of food he hunts, plants that are used for whatever task is necessary, and anybody who has died whenever he was near them, regardless if they were a stranger, a friend, or even an enemy.

Short Summary: Ogdax was leading a family that had been imprisoned by a group of bandits back home. Whenever they reached the village it had been completely destroyed. They told him about another village where some friends of theirs lived and he lead them their instead. When they arrived the friends of the family told them about how recently small outlying villages where being sacked and wiped off the map seemingly overnight. So Ogdax left to investigate and soon found evidence that led him to the trail of those who were causing all the troubles. He didn't find the culprits but he did realize that their path was headed towards the capital and so he used his powers to lift the ground beneath himself which then quickly carried him to the capital.

Appearance:
His necklace is his charm.

Extra: He carries a satchel that holds a large number of tokens, and his personally made totem.
(Sorry this took so long. Hope it's OK. Let me know if there are any issues.)

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 am

Everything is great. Accepted oro.

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:05 am

You know what since no one has gone this race yet am I able to reserve Special Forces + Dwarf?
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:06 am

Troop already got it. Dunno if he reserved it in this thread or not, but he and I have been talking. Apologies for not updating the main page yet.

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:34 am

Well darn you Troop! XP

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:15 am

bump