[REQ]The Dark War

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: [REQ]The Dark War

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:26 am

I do want you to be careful around fire Tr0ll. If you're turning say a pond into a poison, but its heated up enough, it will turn into noxious gas that your character isn't used to.
Gay Owl Ship

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:29 am

Oh dear, I should add that to his list of random fears.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:40 am

Let's talk about your powers real quick. If you dont know a 3rd Illusion you dont have to put one. You can have up to three powers in a school, it doesnt mean you need 3.

Your Lethal Poison doesn't have a weakness behind it. If you'd like to have your spells ramp up (Like paralysis being something low level and lethal being high level) thats totally fine. I'd be fine if you wanted three high level ones too. The whole balance comes in with weaknesses. So for example for paralysis poison I'd say maybe it takes you a minute to prepare the poison and apply it to a weapon or something. But for Lethal poison I'd say it would take 10 minutes to prepare and you'd need a base thicker than water to create it.

And your Cloning. It also doesn't have a weakness right now, so if you'd like to stick with it I'd say that each clone that splits from you also splits your base power. If you start at 100% and you split once your power is 50 and so is your clones. If he splits into another then he is 25, his clone is 25, and you are 50. The more clones you have the weaker they are and their strength doesnt come back to you when they die. So if you do use your cloning ability its a last ditch effort sort of thing.
Gay Owl Ship

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:42 am

Alright, editing.

Thing is, he doesn't apply the poisons immediately. He usually keeps them in jars and dips whichever weapon he needs poisoning into said jar. But he will take a while to make em.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:47 am

What I'm saying is that the preparation time to apply poison safely to any weapon large or small is directly affected by the type of poison. If you wanted to apply paralysis to an arrow or a broadsword, the minimum time it would take is 1 minute of concentration. I.E not getting thrown around by an enemy for that minute while you dip the weapon/coat it. Same goes for the 10 minute prep time of a lethal poison with no antidote.
Gay Owl Ship

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:51 am

So that's what you mean, ok.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:53 am

Oy oy oy oy, I just remembered something really important. You might not want to center around poisons because the Dark Army is mostly comprised of Undead, which poison does very little against. Just a thought to put out there. Play your character how you want.
Gay Owl Ship

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:55 am

Oh sh*t really?I thought we were goin against peoples. I'll probably change transmutation to a different school or different spells tomorrow.

...How intelligent are the undead, btw?

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:59 am

They aren't particularly intelligent, but they know how to use weapons like swords and bows.
Gay Owl Ship

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:01 am

Soo they'll fall for the traps he lays? Gotta make sure, or I'll have to use bait.