[REQ]The Dark War

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [REQ]The Dark War

Post by Monika » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:23 am

Moved my CS
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:41 am

Name: Skovrum Thelebrek Brewforge

Nickname: Stone Maker

Race: Dwarf

Weapon(s): 

War Axe

Dwarven shovel blade

Knife

Arm mounted crossbow and living stone head bolts

Power(s):

Spells

Forge Flame: A low level fire spell renamed by the dwarves. A cone of fire hot enough to forge with bursts forth from Skovrum's open hand, harming enemies up to 15 ft away.

Protection: A quick spell that saved many a dwarven life. The caster creates a small, short lived magical barrier wherever he chooses within his sight. Though not very strong or lengthy, when properly used at the right moment it could mean the difference between life and death.

Power of Dwarf:

Dwarven Mind - Skovrum can easily identify mythic materials and knows how to properly harvest, handle, and manipulate said materials if he had the means.

Personality: Though boisterous in the heat of battle, Skovrum prefers to spend his off time alone with his tools. Nothing calms the dwarf faster than crafting or tinkering, and he'd much rather do that than anything else. At times this makes him appear self-absorbed or anti social, but frankly he doesn't care much how he appears. So long as he's treated well by the others he'll do the same and try his hardest to keep them all alive another day.

Short Summary: Skovrum had just returned from Heristocles, aiding and protecting a expedition of dwarves in search of Everice, when he first heard of the dark army. He and the miners had barely entered the city gates when they were bombarded with tales of a new, unstoppable force heading for the capital. Quickly convinced of the dire threat this new army posed, Skovrum left within the hour to join the fray

Appearance:

Extra:

Skovrum always carries a bag of various tools for a wide array of uses, mainly smithing.

Skovrum earned the nickname Stone Maker for his affinity with living stone. He's risked his life for the material on more than one occasion and has left many statues in his wake.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:43 am

Accepted
What happens in discord should stay in discord.

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Blondie, I think I’ll be joining this if it’s alright with you.
“Oh death, you have chosen your hand. Now who will deal and who will die?”-Sin

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Thats fine

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:34 am

Question: Do Dragonians live longer then humans or the same?

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:02 am

Dragonians live about the same.

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 am

Alright thanks!

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:49 am

Name: Aross Sethraan Garrotis
Nickname: Wrath
Race: Dragonian
Weapon(s): Two large bone gauntlets he uses as weapons. Carved from the bone of an ancient creature. These are enchanted to bring out the strength and vicious wrath of the creature they once belonged to.
His weapons (one on each fist): Image
Power(s): Through his weapons he gains a beast like rage and speed. He also uses magic to passive strengthen his flesh and bone, making him tougher then normal. Aside from that he prefers a more “hands on” (no pun intended) approach.
Personality: Aross is a bitter person, angry at the world for many reasons. He cares little of anything but what he can own and is brutal in every sense of the word. He is truly twisted, but there may be hope for him.
Short Summary: Aross is, or was, the leader of a bandit group that terrorized a large area. Raiding and pillaging farmers and traders. His group was merciless. Until a small army was sent to despatch of them. It was a brutal and bloody fight but at the end the bandits lost and Aross was taken alive. Through strong enchantment they imbued shackles with magic and bound them to Aross. Now he is being sent to save Zargonia and fight in a special forces group.
Appearance: Image
Extra: His shackles cover his neck, waist, and ankles. When he disobeys an order or goes against the wishes of the other special forces members then he his body feels pure agony until he complies, and if he doesn’t stop or tries to resist the pain for long enough then the magic will outright kill him. The shackles cannot be romoved either, or they would kill Aross. They only way he would ever get free of them is if the person who enchanted them removed the magic.
Last edited by Mr_Generic on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:50 am

Now I understand it’s weird to make a bandit lord character help fight to save the world but I figured it would be interesting.

Btw I would like to point out how very difficult it was to find a picture for my character. Most of what I found was like the d&d dragon race. And I assumed that isn’t at all what you had in mind Blondie. So we will just have to pretend that my character is more dragon like then he appears.