[One] Synthetic Heart (Closed)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[One] Synthetic Heart (Closed)

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:54 am

The music industry has always been cuthroat. Fame could vanish as quickly as it appeared, and some struggled far more than others. Then there's the ones that became an instant hit and never faded away. Stardust was one such Pop Idol. Someone who came out of nowhere and and reached nearly instant fame. She first appeared in videos online, her long lavender hair pulled up and wearing a purple tinted illuminated visor that covered her face. It was only one song, and everyone loved it, and her. It wasn't long before a CD was released. People fawned over the internet sensation. Even so, she never appeared in any live concerts. Not until out of the blue, she was scheduled for a concert... and was looking for a male bandmate with stage technical knowledge.

Many will apply, but only one will get to work with this illusive pop idol. But just how would he react when he finally gets to meet her?

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [One] Synthetic Heart

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:58 am

Name:
Stage Name:
Personality:
Instrument:
Music Experience:
Computer and Tech Knowledge:
Previous Job:
Reason applying to work with Stardust:
Bio:
Appearance:

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Serena200

Post by Serena200 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:49 am

OK this is interesting, I will make a character sheet on the OC thread. I have always imagined what it would be like to be a rock star so an RP about it would be interesting.
However I have one request does my guy have to play an instrument straight away, hear me out as an extra layer of story could it be that he starts off just doing the technical stuff like lighting during the concert and making videos plus editing, managing equipment....that sort of thing until stardust once they become good friends starts to teach him some instruments to play and he slowly gets better until he can finally play on stage with Stardust?
Spread your wings and fly free to conquer life as you please, your not stuck to the ground.
- from the person who saved my life, this is one of the best inspirational quotes I have ever heard so I wanted to spread it.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:17 am

It should be alright.

Serena200

Post by Serena200 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:21 am

Cool :) I will start to make a character.
Spread your wings and fly free to conquer life as you please, your not stuck to the ground.
- from the person who saved my life, this is one of the best inspirational quotes I have ever heard so I wanted to spread it.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:37 am

ImageImageImage Name: Unknown
Stage Name: Stardust
Personality: Stardust is an extremely happy individual who loves her fans. She takes time out for them and seems to adore them as much as they adore her.
Instrument: Plays many different ones, but mainly sings
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Serena200

Post by Serena200 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:05 am

Here is my character
Name: Grayson
Stage Name: Frost
Personality: Grayson is a very relaxed person who simply just wants to have fun with life, he will crack a joke whenever possible and will often try to make light of bad situations. However despite all this he is very serious when he needs to be, when business calls he puts his work ahead on anything he is anything but dedicated to his work.
There is one thing about Grayson that everyone needs to know about, and that’s at heart he is a goodhearted person and he hates any kind of injustice and hates arrogant people.
Instrument: guitar ( in the future when he learns.)
Music Experience: Grayson has never worked in a proper band before however in the internet when odd people makes songs he help direct the music videos and helps with editing. He has always wanted to learn and instrument but was never given the chance.
Computer and Tech Knowledge: that is one of his specialization’s, he can deal with almost anything lighting, sound, editing videos pretty much anything.
Previous Job: he never had a previous job in the music industry however he did do plenty of one off commissions for uprising stars when they are starting out.
Reason applying to work with Stardust: he finally got tired of doing odd commissions and wanted to actually join a full band, when he saw Stardust go from an internet star to pop idol he was inspired by that, it made him think that maybe he could go from an odd guy doing commissions to an actual fully fledged band member....when he saw her job offer he finally decided to go for it.
Bio: Grayson has always had an odd opinion on the music industry and that opinion is that the industry has gone to hell....why? Because these days no one truly cares about their music anymore it’s all about the money to most people, and Grayson couldn’t hate that anymore even if he tried.
Grayson has always been a firm believer that music should be special and have a strong good meaning and if you don’t e about your own music then you shouldn’t be in the industry....that’s why he only ever did commissions because he didn’t like how the industry had changed from meaningful amazing songs to cash grabs.

However when he saw Stardust and her songs he realized that not all hope was lost for the industry that some people do care about their music....which is part of the reason he wanted to join Stardust and not any other band because he hates the way most other bands are.

Appearance: this is what his face looks like ( without the blood.)
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/24 ... /image.jpg
What he wears usually is simply black jeans with dark blue T-shirt and black Jacket. He doesn’t care much about fashion and mainly sticks with that.

Serena200

Post by Serena200 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Is the Character OK? If you don't like him I can change it.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:41 am

Sorry about my lack of response, been sick for the past two weeks, but I finally got over it. I'll try to get this up tomorrow.