[reg] Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 pm

“Tell me something why come to marry me?” A girl with raven like hair stood looking at a man in a mask. He held the face of a raven, sly and hidden,” I didn’t princess.. I came for another reason..” The only thing that could be heard from the balcony was a scream for help before the princess was gone, the only thing left was blood.

Kingdom Nevermore was always a peaceful place, no one judged or questioned the royal family. Until the next in line to the throne was murdered, no one understood why it had happened to the family of Nevermore, and no one liked it. Father against son and mother against daughter. Everyone had tried to see who the killer was, but none prevailed.

After years of searching and fighting everything cooled and slowly went back to normal, Queen Rosalinda Alexandria Nevermore called off all searches for any details and life moved on. However in secret, she still had people looking, and tried to find out what had happened.

(This is where you step in! Please follow all rpf rules! You know them so if you break them I will get a mod!)

Cs:
Full Name:
Nicknames/Titles:

Character Appearance:
Hair:
Skin: .
Eyes:
Height:  ()
Weight:  ()
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc):

Physical Features: 

Personality:

General Character Info:
Relationship Status:

Character Abilities:
Favored Weapon:

Magic Abilities:

Magic strengths:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Link64 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Re: [reg] Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:54 pm

yay!!!

One And Only PrincessRosa <308/03/2017

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:03 pm

s:
Full Name: Queen Rosalinda Alexandria Nevermore
Nicknames/Titles: Rosa or Ro to family members and close friends.
Alignment: good
Race/Homeland: Her Race is a mixed blood. She is mostly Vampire and Lycan however their are faint Demon and Fay traits apparent also. She grew up in the kingdom of Nevermore, never leaving the castle's the garden walls. The garden was her only escape from the craziness of the castle life. She is overly protective of the roses in the garden for this reason. All the roses have their own names as well as personality's.
Character Appearance:
Hair: Her hair is normally a bright reed color unless her mood says otherwise.
Skin: Her skin is a pale Ivory color with a slight red tinge to her cheeks and forehead when she gets mad or upset.
Eyes: Her eyes are a brilliant bright Violet color with flecks of gold around the Iris, the color changes with her mood however the gold flecks are ever present
Height:  5'3
Weight:  120
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): She has a Tattoo of a Rose vine on her right arm with names of fallen family members on each rose. A new Green rose has been added for the lost Princess. She also has a small Scar above her left eye, it is normally hidden by her hair of makeup.

Physical Features: 

Personality: Rosa is normally friendly and kind to everyone. Not keeping Slaves and allowing the people of the village to do odd jobs around the castle in return for payment, food or schooling has helped her become more popular in the village, with Humans and Creatures alike. She can be mean and threatening however if her family or people are threatened or hurt. Children are her weak spot, she would do anything to help a child.

General Character Info:
Relationship Status: Single (for now?)

Character Abilities:
Favored Weapon: Her weapon of choice is a short sword, the blade of witch is Silver with roses etched into it, the hilt is gold with a leather strap wrapped around it for grip.

Magic Abilities: She has many magical abilities, however she only uses a few. Her strongest and most used is her ability to create potions . she is also very good at manipulating Fire to her will. Her hair and eyes will also change with her mood (normal when happy, literal Flames when mad, and water when sad.)

Magic strengths: Her potions, as they can be used for almost anything.

<font color="#F44336">One And Only PrincessRosa <3</font>08/03/2017
Last edited by PrincessRosa on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:04 pm

dang it I forgot the Cs's dont go here -_- in too new even though I'm old xD

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:15 pm

It’s fine sis copy it I have to make a place for them.

im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:17 pm

okie dokie

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:26 pm

You can post CSes here, and leave the CS thread for only accepted characters. That tends to be the more popular way to do it. That way, you know who's actually in it and can remove inactive people and all.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:29 pm

Monika wrote:You can post CSes here, and leave the CS thread for only accepted characters. That tends to be the more popular way to do it. That way, you know who's actually in it and can remove inactive people and all.
Thank you Moni for the tip!

im the only kinky Linky!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:33 pm

You're welcome. and this is Kali, by the way, if you guys didn't know. nice to have you both back.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 pm

Kali <3