[REQ] A Broken Strand

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Atreus

Re: [REQ] A Broken Strand

Post by Atreus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:48 pm

i'll join
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:57 pm

@ Atreus

BOI!
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Im bringing the people in 👌
Love, Kitty!

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Atreus: Great
Kitty: Thank you!
Troll: Zwei is accepted and adorable!

Honestly I had my doubts but this may work.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Name: Mika

Species: Chimera A716 (Grizzly Bear, komodo dragon, cuttlefish.)

Abilities:
-active camouflage (the cuttlefish genes allows for Mika to blend into her surroundings. this would be primarily used for hunting or stalking prey)

-Venomous Bite Force (the venom comes from the komodo dragon genes first the venom would prevent blood clotting and widening blood vessels. this in turn causes the blood pressure to drop causing the victim to go into shock if injected into a mammal. bite force the Grizzly Bear as well as the combined neck and body strength of the grizzly and komodo dragon combined. all in all if the bite force doesn't down prey then the venom will. grizzly bite force is 1,160 psi)

-claws and muscle strength (with the combined body strength of the komoto dragon and the grizzly makes Mika a very strong predator. Mr. cuddle uses her body weight and razor sharp claws to tear through and take down prey. the claws dig in 4 inches deep.

-very strong sense of smell and hearing, can change from cold blooded to warmblooded depending on climate. ( turning from warmblooded or coldblooded takes 3 days to do)

Site name: A- 192

Personality:
Dear Director.
Dangerous does not describe the horror that was released in Site A-192. What were they thinking when Chimera A716 was created. and as if one wasn't bad enough they made 8! When i first heard of this creatures creation, I figured I would give it a chance. no one saw the outcome the first specimen started off small. bout the size of a small dog. slowly they got to the size of a pony and stopped growing. for the last one... something went wrong. some of the researchers claimed it was a stray mutation they didn't know. either way... Chimera A716 designated name Mika was released into the site. within 5 months this thing grew to the normal size. everything seemed fine until it got bigger. by the time it stopped growing it was already 3 times the size of the others. within 3 days after reaching this size the A716 killed and ate the others leaving just it left. for the next 2 years Mika was monitored constantly. she spends some days basking in the sun, when she isn't hunting. if it wasn't for her tracker we would not be able to monitor her while she was hunting. ever since the first couple incidents during the second year. to put it simply a team was sent in to neutralize and take DNA samples were dispatched by Mika. some were kept alive and dragged to her cave. I took a team with me to retrieve them. it was a trap. she was waiting for us, using those she captured. out of the 18 of us in A-192 I survived only because she let me. while we were in her cave I saw something about Mika. Her eyes were blue. if that wasn't enough there were various other smaller hybrids living with her. could be a symbiotic relationship we are not sure yet. anyways back to the point i am requesting more support at Site A-192 and im requesting to halt all production of the A716 Chimera's.

Appearance: standing at 2’½m tall on all fours, this 5m long grey brown lizard has a broad head with a more elongated snout. This animal has no fur rather it was replaced with rough skin that is very smooth along it’s underside. Unlike a normal lizard this animal has large muscles on it’s legs and tail that would express more that this animal is very strong. Equipped with razor sharp teeth and 4 inch exposed claws.

Extra: Mika is littered with scars from others of the same species as well as shallow holes from bullets.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:59 pm

That's Terrifying. Can I make another that's equally as (or less) deadly?

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:12 pm

XD it's designed to be terrifying
ill eventually draw the hybrid

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:15 pm

All will tremble before the might of... IDK, something.

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Just as an FYI, this is some thing you don't need to change but Komodo dragons don't have venom. They have so much bacteria in their mouths it causes deadly infections. Also, I will allow the venom becuz Mika is (wink wink) "special" Mygod do I have so much plans for dis.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:32 pm

no making this character i did some research and it was in fact found out that komodo dragons have two glands in their mouth that have venom. mind you komodo dragons do have a very high ammount of bacteria in their mouths so either way they both act the same way lol