[REQ]A Tale With No Heroes

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Maxx
Platinum

Re: [REQ]A Tale With No Heroes

Post by Maxx » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:43 pm

Double boop

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet I have been having troubles with my internet. I will try and post soon.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:24 am

Good news the internet company fairies finally did their job so I can post. Also if someone tells you CenturyLink is a good company you have the legal right to slap them.

CathornTheGrey

Post by CathornTheGrey » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:50 pm

is the x force still open to a peter? if so might i suggest

Name: Strom Alfier
Race: human
Preset Relations: none [but open]
First Impressions: Huddled against the soaked wall of the alley he called home his drenched cloak pulled tightly around him against the pelting rain he never heard the approaching thugs tell they where just a few feet away. He cast his sullen gaze up at them just in time to see the boot hurtling toward his chest, as the wind was forced from him as well as the remains of his pitiful dinner. As the other thug watched and laughed at stroms misfortune he grit his teeth and thought of a way out. As the next kick came Strom latched onto it with one arm, and with the other hurled a ball of muck into the face his attacker, then he pulled free his old beaten dagger and dragged it across the back of the mans knee. As the thugs knees buckled Strom crawled to his feet and turned to face the other man dagger in one hand and a fresh glob of muck in the other. Later as the rain had let up and both the bleeding and unconsious men had been relieved of their belongings and promptly stashed behind a small pile of trash. Strom limped away to go find a drink.
Ambition: years ago when Strom had fist come to this place with hopes and dreams of becoming a noble knight and fighting for justice, sadly he was never good enough with the sword or his tongue to get him anywhere in this foul city so instead he opted to make enough money to drink himself into numbness.
Equipment: ragged dark grey cloak patched many times
medium cloth ruck sack
a small short bow and 15 arrows
10 in dagger ( 5 in blade, 5 in hangle)
1 handed war hammer
small rock sling

20ft coil of rope
small 10 clay jars about the size of a lemon
beaten bulls eye lantern
Skill Proficiency: Strom is painfully average in many things but ingenuity has never been one of them
Character History/Bio: Growing up Strom had never been able to shine in anything he tried, he was a decedent shot with a bow but never above average, he could handle a sword but never won against a skilled opponent. That is until he decided to even the playing field, if his opponent was fast he would slow them down a few caltrops here a kick to the knee there, if they where stronger then all you had to do was dodge and hit while they where off balanced.
Appearance: Strom is a grizzled man with a light beard and bloodshot eyes, his hair is as black as a ravens wing reaching to his shoulders in an unkempt mop. He is of average build and height though more wiry than most do to his poor diet and back street brawls. He has a long scar reaching from his right cheek bone down to his chin, his arms a a checker board of scars from many knife fights.
Extra Information:
Stom is terrified by mocking birds " its speaks with a voice of others and is not to be trusted"
and hates snakes.

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:10 pm

The Peter we need not deserve

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:00 am

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:20 am

bLOOP

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 am

Sorry I've been a wee busy I'll try and post tomorrow