[ONE] A Vampire In The Night

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Winter
Silver

[ONE] A Vampire In The Night

Post by Winter » Tue May 22, 2018 1:46 am

This is a repost of an rp I love and would like to continue.

Muse A lives alone in an apartment in the middle of a worn city that thrives in the night. She takes care of her only friend which is a puppy and tries to live a normal ordinary life not expecting much for herself.

Muse B, a vampire, lives in a mansion outside the city in the dark forbidden woods that surround the town. Folktales scare the citizens from venturing into the woods. But that doesn't bother muse B at the slightest. He has an uncontrolled desire to drink the blood of a virgin girl. The most sweetest of them all. He travels for days, months, and even years trying to satisfy his thirst and always returns home.

On one occasion on the eve of her birthday Muse A returns home on the darken streets of the city in the freezing air after a recent rain. Water covered the sidewalks and roads. A hand reaches out and pulls her into an alley. Fighting for her life Muse A cuts herself trying to escape his clutch and runs in no particular direction. She ran and ran her heart pounding tears falling she ran at first the man followed until she ran into the woods ....

Just a basic Cs needed. Min of 4-5 sentences per post. I’ll be Muse A.

GXB or GXG

Name:
Species:
Bio:
Appearance:
Extra: (if any)
Personality:

Maxx
Platinum

Re: [ONE] A Vampire In The Night

Post by Maxx » Tue May 22, 2018 10:08 pm

interested in being muse b (if I ain't too late)

Name: David
Age: Who knows? Centuries old, but stuck looking the age he was turned, 19
Height: 5'8"
Species: Vampire
Bio: Was turned when he was 19, at least 900 years ago. Claims he cant remember much due to the long time he has been on this earth, but actually remembers everything. Has lost a great many friends to the clutches of time.
Appearance: Light blonde hair which for the past few years he has been dying a range of different bright colors, currently it is a bright blue. Green eyes. Good looking. Pale skin. Tends to wear jeans, t shirts and either hoodies or a leather jacket.
Personality: Generally friendly, but this can quickly change. In many ways acts like a modern day 19 year old, but also shows the wisdom only achievable through having lived through many of the earths important events.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue May 22, 2018 10:26 pm

HAHA definitely not too late I’ll have a thread up soon!

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue May 22, 2018 10:27 pm

Ok
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 pm

Name: Isabella Valentina

Height: 5’5”

Species: Human

Bio: Isabella had a normal human life. Studied. Graduated High school. Moved out of the home of her adoptive parents and decided to go somewhere different. She barely had enough money by the end of the move to keep her on her feet so she works at the small towns local cafe. In the evening and helps out at the library during the day.

Rewind to the very beginning Isabella was adopted at three weeks old by loving parents. Lived a simple life and kept to herself. At seventeen she accepted into college but even with scholarships and everything she wouldn’t be able to pay. She decided on her eighteenth birthday she would move and start fresh and earn her way no longer relying on her parents and moved to the small town by a thick forest and brush.

Back to present Isabella is currently a busy bee and is still rather new. She knows of the stories of the dark forest and the fear of the locals. Only ones who go in are the idiotic drunks who dare eachother to go in. Isabella hasn’t given it much thought too focused on making ends meet for her and her puppy which she found wandering around late one evening.

Extra: Isabella is a fanatic for great novels and classic reads and has a weird fondness for Shakespeare’s Tragedies. Also Loves the city’s cafes hot chocolate.

Personality: Isabella is a kind hearted girl who loves to read way too much. She keeps to herself and works really hard. She would help others to a fault even if she isn’t okay. Though is stubborn like no other. And a bit naive. She’s shy when it comes to the opposite sex unless it’s professional. She will keep a wall up to everyone around her so know one sees her pain as well as get close to her heart so she’s not hurt.
Attachments
F183A528-80E9-47C2-9733-962C952C3895.jpeg
F183A528-80E9-47C2-9733-962C952C3895.jpeg (20.66 KiB) Viewed 204 times

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed May 23, 2018 5:42 pm

There’s my cs I’ll do the thread!

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed May 23, 2018 5:52 pm

The thread is up!

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:02 pm

(Bump)

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:16 pm

am I too late to join?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Nope, just create a cs please