[REQ][open] Life In The Shadows: group addition attempt

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
databaseoverload
Bronze

Re: [REQ][open] Life In The Shadows: group addition attempt

Post by databaseoverload » Tue May 22, 2018 4:39 am

Name: Amelia

Role: Twin B

Personality: Amelia is about the laziest person you will ever meet as far as outward appearance goes. She works hard on everything else, but who cares what you look like when you can’t see yourself? She wears sweatpants on the daily and once went a month without washing her hair. This lazy habit has carried into her room which is absolutely disgusting. Old pizza crusts and some jelly stained into the carpet. She’s often found playing stupid human video games and blasting music through the house in her free time, IF you can find her in the mess. Honestly, she has probably created new types of mold in her room. Maybe a mushroom or two. Who knows? She doesn’t.

Bio: Amelia had always outshined her brother as a kid. She was smarter, worked harder, and generally did everything better. Because of this, she felt no need to look the part. She’s generous enough to let him be that much. She was too busy being good at things to have to keep up appearances anyway. Unlike him, her stomach never grew to be so sensitive. Blood or tomato juice, it’s all the same to her.

Appearance: Image
Go ahead and buy yourself a drink
Cause you know you’re deserving of it
Go ahead and cry yourself to sleep

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Tue May 22, 2018 4:49 am

I’m interested in the eldest sibling, if you wouldn’t mind reserving it until I can get my CS up. Shouldn’t take too long.

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Tue May 22, 2018 5:24 am

Tbh I looked at this when you had it under 1x1 and really wanted to be one of the family members lmao
Go ahead and buy yourself a drink
Cause you know you’re deserving of it
Go ahead and cry yourself to sleep

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Tue May 22, 2018 5:42 am

Character Sheet:

Name:
Odette

Role:
Oldest Sibling

Personality:
Odette is very poised and proper. She often takes on the parental role around the house and can be seen by her siblings as strict but also caring. She is mostly soft spoken and polite, but when it comes down to it she can be fierce and dangerous. To some she may give off a cold vibe, due to her seriousness, but somewhere inside her cold body there is a metaphorically warm heart.

Bio:
Odette, being the oldest sibling out of the five of them, is constantly in a position of responsibility and authority around the house when the parents are away. However due to her studies and projects and whatnot she can often be found in her study, looming over books or doing paperwork and various other activities.

Appearance:

Extra:
Odette is a bookworm and loves reading. If she’s not in her study she can be found in the library or the garden with a book.

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Tue May 22, 2018 12:23 pm

All CS are approved so far.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

ChibiViolet
Silver

Post by ChibiViolet » Tue May 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Name: Rama.

Role: Mother.

Personality: She can be very tough and straightforward, she likes things done when she asks, but has a huge soft spot for her husband and kids.

Bio: Her family was very strict and traditional, she followed the rules given and excelled when she was a teen until she turned 25 and left her home to travel before settling down and having a family.

Appearance:
cc004fe57c75ad4b1797941b81409807.jpg
cc004fe57c75ad4b1797941b81409807.jpg (36.23 KiB) Viewed 70 times
Extra: She has a ruby pendant that her mother gave to her and gets easily mad if anyone touches it.
We're all in the same game just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell just different devils.

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 pm

Approved

Aldestion

Re: [REQ][open] Life In The Shadows: group addit

Post by Aldestion » Sun May 27, 2018 2:22 am

Ah damn I was hoping to be one of the twins but they're the same person. I'll fill the middle sibling then!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Mon May 28, 2018 10:40 pm

Can't wait to see your CS :)

Aldestion

Re: [REQ][open] Life In The Shadows: group addit

Post by Aldestion » Mon May 28, 2018 11:18 pm

CS

Name: Levi

Role: Middle-Child

Personality: Cold, Distant, Uncaring, Apatheitc, any of these words could be used to describe Levi. He doesn't seem to be interested in much of anything, not his house, family, school, or other people in general. Indeed he seems to fit the middle child mold of indifference and self-centertedness. He has a passion for making music, especially playing the guitar, but aside from that, he likes to keep to himself. There is warmth and attentiveness, a desire to care about something, hidden somewhere deep in his heart, but for most of his life he's simply locked it away.

Bio: Growing up, Levi never seemed to be able to bond with the rest of his family, he wasn't "Mr. Perfect" like the oldest child, didn't have the same connection as the twins, and was too much older than his youngest sibling to have anything in common with him. In fact, he didn't even seem to be noticed by his own parents very often, whenever they were actually home. Because of that, he withdrew into himself, often simply sitting with his thoughts until he could translate them to music. He has spent countless hours with his guitar and hopes to continue improving his skill even further.

Appearance:
6c70ddf053ae99050db2215afd3a1e41--bad-boys-manga-boy.jpg
6c70ddf053ae99050db2215afd3a1e41--bad-boys-manga-boy.jpg (73.82 KiB) Viewed 34 times
Somebody stop this.
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner