[REQ][open] Life In The Shadows: group addition attempt

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sat May 19, 2018 10:25 pm

disclaimer: I'm attempting this as a group RP but I need people that are creative and decent at writing. the extras can be either human or turned ones. the family is a pure blooded vampire family. they hire humans to keep appears up and maintain their cover. vampires age until the age of 25. they aren't burned by the sun, but if hungry enough it will give them a migraine. The only way to kill a vampire is to behead it and burn the remains. They need blood to sustain themselves but it doesn't need to be human. They live off of reject donated blood, cattle, and wild game animals. I am going for a fantasy romance here but I would also like to make this have a dark and actiony twist to it.

"My name is Eva Halloway and this is my life in the shadows. You see, I've taken a job that I'm giving up my life for. I know, I'm being dramatic, but seriously. I'm moving across the country to be some spoiled rich kids nanny. In return they will give me my own quarters, no rent. There's more rules and agreements to be discussed when I move in, but I could use a new start anyways. My parents died when I was 16 in a house fire, my boy friend just cheated on me with my best friend, and I'm about to fail my writing class. Lets add that I've been living off ramen for the past three and a half years and this job also offers free room service.

Anyways, back to the story. I took this job under the impression that I would be watching this sweet 6 year old, but this kid is a little monster. I swear they want to eat me. They're never happy and seem to get mad when I mention any child like games or activities to do, as if I suggested they go die in a hole. Every once in a while they will have small moments when they seem like a normal child, and others where they seems like they're from centuries ago. I'm afraid this kid is gonna cost me this gig.

Then there's the twins. both good looking, barely legal, twins. They are like mirror opposites of one another, fire and ice, day and night. Much like their youngest sibling, they also seem like they belong in another time, then again, they're both theater kids. Their charm is as sincere as clicking the "I've read all the terms and conditions" button. I avoid eye contact at all costs, there is something mysteriously odd about them does give me the chills.

There is also the oldest sibbling, they're about 27, they tend to play the role of parent when theirs are away. Which is often, because apparently they are important members of some hush hush council. Sounds like some Illuminati stuff, I know. Anyways, they're okay, a little quiet. They're very proper and sophisticated, but something about them still seems cold. Gentle yet deadly, privileged yet humble, and elegant but dangerous.

Lastly there's Muse B, he's the same age as me. He's distant, isolated, and standoffish. he's still handsome in that dark and misunderstood type of way. like the end result of the emo kid phase. his room is down the hall and I swear all through the night he plays. Guitar that is. it's as if he never sleeps. I'll be starting at the same college as him next week and I have yet to utter more than one word to him.

Now that we know what everyone is like in the house, let's begin the story. We will go back to the day I moved in...

CS
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Extra:

Main Characters
(genders are optional for all but the 22 yr old)
*me*Eva Halloway, age 21
*Gabriel, age 7(youngest child)
*Alexander, age 18(twin A)
*Amelia, age 18(twin B)
*Odetta, age 27(oldest sibling)
*Jameson, Age 47(father)
*Rama,Age 45(mother)
*Levi, age 22(middle sibling)

Extras
MAIDS-

BUTLERS-

COOKS-

ECT-Levi
Last edited by RebelWolfGirl on Sat May 19, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

RebelWolfGirl

Re: [REQ][open] Life In The Shadows: group addition attempt

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sat May 19, 2018 10:41 pm

CS
Name: Eva Halloway
Role: hired nanny, human
Personality: Eva is quirky, stubborn, outspoken, and dependable. She is full of surprises and isn't afraid to take a risk.
Bio: Eva came from a small town where nothing really happened. the scandle of her high school sweet heart of 5 years cheating on her with her best friend right after her parents funeral spread like wild fire so she jumped at the first opportunity to leave.
Appearance:
Extra: paints to relieve her stress
Attachments
GEva2.png
GEva2.png (383.04 KiB) Viewed 278 times

RebelWolfGirl

Re: [REQ][open] Life In The Shadows: group addit

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun May 20, 2018 1:36 pm

bump

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.0.

ChibiViolet
Silver

Post by ChibiViolet » Mon May 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Can I join?
We're all in the same game just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell just different devils.

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Mon May 21, 2018 8:22 pm

Yes. I have many spots to fill. :)

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

jehan

Post by jehan » Mon May 21, 2018 10:39 pm

I'd be really interested in this!! I'm most interested in the youngest child, or one of the twins, if those are still open! I'll try to get out a CS before I go to bed!

Are realistic faceclaims allowed, or do you very much prefer drawn/anime style ones?

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Mon May 21, 2018 10:40 pm

All positions other than Eva are open still.

jehan

Post by jehan » Tue May 22, 2018 12:54 am

This isn't complete but I really need to go to bed!! I'll finish it in the morning, hopefully what's here so far is okay! <3

CS
Name: Gabriel
Role: Youngest child (aged 7)
Personality: Switches between very childish to cold and easily bored, eager to make trouble to entertain himself. Gabriel hates being treated as a child, and will do anything he has to do to get his way. That said, he's really quite adoring of his older siblings, and seems to crave affection, as long as it's on his terms. He's just a tiny bit catlike, really, and there are times when his apparent aversion to talking to people could almost be mistaken for shyness. He's incredibly intelligent for his age, acting almost adult at times, and fusses over his appearance far more than most seven-year-olds. Seeing Gabriel with scraped knees or muddy clothes would be an incredible rarity.
Bio: Gabriel has grown up used to having everything he wants. He's far in advance of where he should be at school, to more or less prodigy levels, but struggles to make connections with his peers, preferring to withdraw to be on his own. Somehow, though, he's managed to gather a little following of "friends" to do his bidding - they're more like a gang than friends, though, with Gabriel their democratically elected leader. Still, his teachers are really rather concerned about his definitely abnormal development, and have attempted to contact his parents about it multiple times.
Appearance:
Extra: Although he needs blood to survive, Gabriel also has a very strong sweet tooth. He won't admit it, but his affections could probably be at least a little won over with a steady flow of sweets.
Last edited by jehan on Tue May 22, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Tue May 22, 2018 4:13 am

Name: Alexander

Role: Twin A (I kind of want to make both twins if you’ll let me)

Personality: Alexander is a perfectionist. Not in work, honestly school was pointless. He had more important things to do, like looking good enough to have access to a neck that he can rip open and suck all of the... You know, the reason doesn’t matter. The point is the boy is absolutely obsessed with looking immaculate. It takes up most of his day, or rather his night as he prefers to sleep during the day. He prefers things of class and looks rather than actual usefulness. Even if he can’t see himself in a mirror, he likes the aesthetic of reflection and therefore owns five. He also happens to be a clean freak, needing everything to be pristine in his room to even be able to function properly.

Bio: Alex has always been disgusted by the way his family can settle for animal blood. It always felt beneath him. Human blood was far more of a luxury, therefore he demanded it. Craved it. Lust for it. It’s all he cares about and he has always gone to any means to get it. This has caused a very strained relationship with his parents and older siblings.

Appearance:Image
Don’t hold your breath for me
But watching you turn blue would be comforting

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Tue May 22, 2018 4:37 am

Approved both of you. And if you want to make both twins, then by all means go ahead