[Req] The Devil's Daughter

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Aldestion

Re: [Req] The Devil's Daughter

Post by Aldestion » Tue May 22, 2018 6:43 am

Alright I fixed it! Am I accepted Miss Mon? And also will we start if I am?
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Wed May 23, 2018 9:52 am

Bump

Do we need more people to join?
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 25, 2018 1:19 pm

I WILL get this started. I'll try to do it today
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Mersues

Post by Mersues » Fri May 25, 2018 1:43 pm

Is there any more space? I've never done a RP before but I'm eager to join. I see there's quite a few characters already though.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 25, 2018 1:48 pm

sure, there's enough space.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Mersues

Post by Mersues » Fri May 25, 2018 2:22 pm

(My first character ever, hope it's not too bad)
Name: Titus Lincinius
Title/Nickname: None
Role: Member of the Royal Guard
Loyalty Level: Loyal to the Queen primarily out of loyalty to her Father.

Personality: Despite only being a youth, Titus lives for honour. He’s good spirited and optimistic, although he quickly goes quiet when asked about his past, of which he does not talk. Although not openly pious, he’s known to worship the gods of his home kingdom. Very fond of wine.

Bio: Originally from a distant, insignificant kingdom, Titus became an outcast during a time of political strife. At the age of 17, Titus wondered the lands much like a bandit. His sense of honour, however, forbade him from looting unarmed travellers. Instead, he used his skill with a spear to defend those in need.
He lived this way until he was badly wounded in combat, 3 years ago, when he rushed to the aid of a merchant convoy headed for Orandel. The merchant repaid this debt by taking him back to Orandel and tending to his wound, granting him shelter and food.
As soon as Titus recovered, and upon hearing of the royal guard, he signed up, swearing an oath of loyalty to the then-king. Titus then continued to protect the civilians of Orandel with sword and spear and does to this day.

Appearance:

Extra:
Although a newcomer to the kingdom of Orandel, in his younger years Titus made many enemies out of low-life brigands, who would kill for a chance of revenge on the young upstart who foiled their exploits. This is why Titus is sure to leave no survivors whenever he encounters brigands, even sometimes against orders, either piercing them with his spear or running them through on his sword.

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Sun May 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Hooray, another fellow guard member. We can do best-buddy guard things, like talk about weapons, shift rotations, and play I-Spy!
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sun May 27, 2018 6:55 pm

better be spying for Intruders! Darn guardsmen that don't pay attention ;)

Somebody stop this.
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun May 27, 2018 7:18 pm

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8761

Sorry for the wait. I do want to mention that Hunuki and I will be out of town this upcoming weekend. Any posts we make will most likely be in the afternoon.

Haven't had an actual vacation in almost 8 years. So I'm looking forward to it. Going to Disney. Hunuki hasn't been before, and I haven't been in over 10 years. lol.

Oh, and despite my not saying anything, everyone's kinda accepted.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun May 27, 2018 7:26 pm