[Req] The Devil's Daughter

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Re: [Req] The Devil's Daughter

Post by Orophin » Sat May 19, 2018 2:26 am

jehan wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:24 am
content/uploads/2011/12/Arc.jpg[/img][/float]
With round features and the long, gangly limbs of teenaged growth spurts he hasn't quite grown into,
You should edit the area behind the picture by using the next line button, like I've done above where I quoted you, so that the words are all under the picture and won't bunch up beside it where it's hard to read them like it is right now. Hope this helps.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat May 19, 2018 2:27 am

it was done that way on purpose
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sat May 19, 2018 2:30 am

I don't know how it looks to anyone else, but it makes it hard to read the whole first section of the paragraph for me because all the words are broke up and not together.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sat May 19, 2018 2:33 am

Screenshot_20180518-223235.png
Screenshot_20180518-223235.png (434.01 KiB) Viewed 440 times
]
It looks like this.

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sat May 19, 2018 5:20 am

Name: Zebulon Kalmin Appouss (Ludwik)

Title/Nickname: Lord Zebulon Appouss of Iathana Eflar/The Leviathan of Orandel

Role: Lost Prince of Orandel

Occupation: Commodore over the Coastal Defense Fleet of Orandel

Loyalty Level: He has no loyalty at all for the current Queen. In fact he intends to get her removed from power one way or another. All for the good of Orandel and it's civilians who have suffered under her tyrannical rule.

Personality: He is a very polite and proper young man. He treats all those who work under him in a very fair and kindly manner. This is true regardless of whether that person be a sailor, soldier, servant, or peasant off the street. It is widely known that he is more likely to be found drinking and singing with his sailors at a local tavern when they make port then he is to be drinking with the other officers in some expensive club. However, on the other side he is also a decorated warrior known to rarely show mercy to his enemies. He always fights at his men's sides and refuses to hang back and hide just to keep himself safe. He thinks little of leaders who are more concerned with themselves then they are those under them, which puts the Queen at the top of his list of those he can't stand. He is a brilliant tactician and intelligent man always listening out for any information that can help him in whatever goals he may have at any given moment.

Bio: Zebulon's father was Frederik Emory Ludwik. Frederik was the crown Prince of Orandel, the first born of three brothers, and the rightful heir to the thrown. He was a kind Prince and was seen as wise beyond his years. Many believed that the kingdom would've blossomed under his rule. However he would never get the chance to fulfill his destiny of being King.

That was because the second brother, Vincenzo Ludwik, had always coveted the crown for himself. So one day he finally enacted his scheme to gain the right to ware the crown himself. While the two were on a cruise inspecting the major harbor cities of the kingdom Vincenzo waited for a storm to arise. When one finally did that was when he moved on his elder brother.

The two were on deck helping to keep the ship under control so it wouldn't be lost from the storm. So whenever Vincenzo believed that no-one was looking he shoved Frederik overboard and watched as his brothers head bounced off the side of the boat and then he quickly sunk beneath the waves. He was convinced that he had gotten away with the murder. However once they returned to the Capital he learned that he was mistaken.

The cabin boy had seen what Vincenzo had done and reported it to the Captain as soon as the storm had passed. The Captain had then sent a messenger to inform the King of Frederik's death at the hands of Vincenzo. So once they had returned to the capital Vincenzo had been locked in chains and led before the King. The King asked his son why he would do such a thing but Vincenzo only laughed and insulted his elder brother as a fool saying that the kingdom would be better off without him.

Because it was clear that he felt no remorse for what he had done the King felt he had no choice but to sentence Vincenzo to death. He was hung the next morning. As the one year anniversary of Frederik's death was approaching the King became sick. He died the day after the anniversary because of his heart giving out because of the sorrow over the memory of how he lost his eldest son and the fact that he had never been able to give him a proper burial.

However, Frederik was not dead. He had lost his memory and had become crippled because of injuries he had received from being tossed about by the waves caused by the storm. He had been found by the Appouss family, whose two children had always been close to him whenever they were kids together, after he had been washed ashore. Frederik was nursed back to health by the Appouss families second child Diana Orabelle Appouss who had always cared dearly for the prince whenever they had been kids. So as would he expected she began to fall even more in love with him while he was under her care.

A few years after the attempt on his life he regained his memory of his past life and between his returning memorise and those that he had gained since being found he soon fell for Diana as well. A few months later the two were married. Liam Helmer Appouss, Diana's older brother and Frederik's best friend when growing up, had already been protecting the prince ever since his family had found him. But once his friend and his sister had married he vowed to protect the both of them and any children they had with his life. A little over a year after the marriage Zebulon Kalmin Appouss-Ludwik was born in the Appouss family castle Emberhall. He was the only child the pair would have.

Zebulon's life was a good one for the most part. He was well loved by his parents and uncle, and was greatly liked by the nearby port city and all of the villages which were apart of the Appouss Duchy of Iathana Eflar. The boy would often help villagers with problems they had and would give up his own things in order to have money to help those who didn't have enough to buy what they needed. He felt his first true sadness whenever his mother passed away because of fever during the winter of his fifteenth year.

However this only made him more determined to help people in order to never defile the memory of his mother. Throughout his life he had been instructed by his father in the ways of court etiquette and the proper way to rule. Though it was unlikely he would ever have the chance to be king since very few knew who he really was his father still believed it was important for him to he trained in case he one day needed to reveal himself and claim the thrown. At the same time his uncle taught him how to fight, hunt, track, sail, and whatever else his father couldn't.

Between the two man Zebulon became one of the best swordsmen and sailors to come from Orandel. He used this to enter the kingdoms navy and quickly raised up in ranks becoming a Captain by age twenty-three and managed to gain two ranks, reaching Commodore, in just over a year and a half. It was around this time that his father asked him to come home and told him that he needed to use his skills to free the country of its Queen, his cousin. She was selfish and corrupt and was slowly but surely leading the kingdom to ruin. Zebulon swore to do as his father wished.

Not long after his father began to suffer from complications to his health caused by his old injuries and in a few short months died. Zebulon has been developing many plans to remove his cousin from the thrown and has found a few that they are sure will work. Soon he will be setting his plans in motion so that Orandel can once again be a kingdom of peace, and not a land were the innocent are crushed under the heal of its monarch just for her own amusements.

Appearance:

Extra:
He wears a matching set of this cutlass. One on each of his sides.

He wears this set of daggers one on the outside of each of his calves.

He carries the crossbow in this picture. It was custom made by his uncle who is holding it in the picture above. He also carries a quiver filled with arrows to use with it. He wears both on his back.
Last edited by Orophin on Sun May 20, 2018 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat May 19, 2018 6:33 am

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat May 19, 2018 7:53 am

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sat May 19, 2018 7:57 am

<3
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat May 19, 2018 7:58 am

It's my nicest CS thread to date. I'm pretty proud of it. lol

http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8658

OOC thread

jehan

Post by jehan » Sat May 19, 2018 8:38 am

Orophin wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:30 am
I don't know how it looks to anyone else, but it makes it hard to read the whole first section of the paragraph for me because all the words are broke up and not together.
Hey! Sorry yeah that was done on purpose - I wrote it on a laptop, where it is readable (my phone also doesn't wrap it so tightly, so it didn't occur to me it might be harder to read on other devices!).
The point of using the float tag was to move the words up next to the picture - if I'm understanding correctly, it does what you described by default otherwise. Thanks for the heads-up, though!!