[Req] The Devil's Daughter

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Jhibus

Re: [Req] The Devil's Daughter

Post by Jhibus » Sat May 19, 2018 10:52 am

Hell yeah, nice formatting ftw
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Sat May 19, 2018 6:19 pm

I wasn't really sure what the point of the float tag was. I've not had access to a computer that has internet connection for at least five years so everything that I do online is through my phone. It does make some situations rather complicated for me. Thanks for being so understanding also.
Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat May 19, 2018 6:20 pm

I removed the tag in the CS thread for you, Oro. mainly to try to make things look uniform
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sat May 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Thanks for that Mon. I'll be trying to work on finishing my CS very soon. Sorry it's taking so long.
Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sun May 20, 2018 3:53 am

I finally finished my CS. Hope that it works for you Mon.

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Mon May 21, 2018 5:42 am

OH! Holy biscuits I'm behind, I didn't realize I never got the CS up for this. Sorry Mon. Working now.
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Mon May 21, 2018 7:02 am

CS

Name: Lynnette Vys Carousen

Title/Nickname: "The Devil's Guardian Angel" [] "The Valkyrie"

Role: Queen's Secret Bodyguard

Loyalty Level: "There is no more honorable death than one that ensures the life of my Queen"

Personality:
Everyone needs a guardian angel, but not everyone needs the "sweet, loving, guidance counselor" of an angel that kisses your scraped knees. Some people, especially royalty require a different celestial being, a Valkyrie rather than simply an Angel. And that is just what Lynn is when someone threatens her liege. She has sworn to protect the young Queen, and no matter what she may thinks of the girl's decisions, she will never let harm come to her. Because of this, she is often shut off to the emotions of the world. She is cold, calculating, and always checking for danger. A broadsword in a knight's hand evoke's in her mind the same levels of impending danger as an evening cup of tea. Of course, in her disguised role as a simple handmaiden, she cannot always display this caution and calculation, so as not to give away what she really is.

Were someone to truly sit down and speak with her, they would realize there was far more to this simple serving girl than meets the eye, with her razor sharp wit, steeled intellect, and a constant flit in her gaze that tells she is looking far past just whoever is speaking to her. But from any sort of distance past that, she perfectly plays the part of a young, peasant maid. No one ever will make the conversational connection either - for who actually speaks to the serving staff?

Bio:
Lynnette grew up never knowing her parents, or even anything about her life beyond the walls of the castle she was taken to at the age of 2. A special training facility, populated by the King's master assassins, warriors, and orphaned children that would never be wanted. Not that this lack of parentage or even any sort of love seemed to bother the young red-headed girl. She thrived in the training she received - to someday become a choice agent of the King, to seduce, deceive, murder, or fight in battles. She and those around here were taught only to be loyal to the crown and do as they were told without question. She took her first life at 5, and killed her last remaining classmate at 15. That was the way of the school. Only the best of the best were to be brought to the king, and what better way to find out who could make that cut than have the children weed themselves out. It was on the day of her "graduation" that she was given her twin daggers, and signature armor set that was the last sight of so many men, until the King's death. In those days before he fell ill was when she earned the nickname of "Valkyrie". Taken from the myths of another land, the Valkyrie chose which fallen warriors would go to Valhalla. Though in her case, she chose which men in a room would go home to their families. When she was sent to kill someone, they never survived, nor did any witnesses.

Ironically no one would ever know that "The Valkyrie" and her second moniker "The Devil's Guardian Angel" belonged to the same person. In fact, no one really knows who the "Devil's Guardian Angel" is. All that is known to the public, is that any assassination attempts on the new Queen have ended horribly for the perpetrator, their body never making it much past their entry into the Queen's chambers before it was drained of its contents. This is because before he died, the King charged his most loyal assassin to protect his daughter, keep her from harm, hate and death. She now lives her life dedicated to that cause. Though she can never again don her armor, and dresses as a simple peasant woman to take away suspicion from herself and fool any would be attacker.....from outside the palace....or within.

Appearance:
Lynnette is not overly tall, standing at about 5'6" tall with an athletic, toned warrior's body that she hides with soft curves in just the right places, and very very modest homespun peasant clothing. Her only distinguishing factor from any other servant girl in the castle is her vibrant red hair, which many men used to say was dyed in the blood of her enemies when she fought in battle. Recently however she has taken to dying the hair a darker color with ashes from the castle fires.

-Regular Appearance:
cb0bda8da5a5a9b41dbbbfd52078d475.jpg
cb0bda8da5a5a9b41dbbbfd52078d475.jpg (62.59 KiB) Viewed 123 times
-Armor (should she ever get to wear it):
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (158.75 KiB) Viewed 179 times

Extra: N/A
Last edited by Aldestion on Tue May 22, 2018 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Mon May 21, 2018 7:14 am

Hey, Ald, I was curious. Is your CS supposed to have two pics or one? Because I can only see one and I wasn't sure if that was right or not.

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Mon May 21, 2018 9:46 am

My two-bit bodyguard suddenly feels inadequate, but he's gonna be the best inadequate guard ever.

We have two people completely loyal to the Queen now, two people loyal to the throne, one somewhat loyal, and two people not loyal at all. Can't wait for this journey to start!
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Mon May 21, 2018 7:22 pm

it's supposed to have two, I'll see if I can fix it when I get home to my computer

Why am I like this?