[REQ][1x1] Emma: A Victorian Romance

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Thu May 10, 2018 2:58 pm

It's London, the late 1890s. Young Emma is a "maid of all works" who lives and works for a former governess, outstanding because of her unusually high level of instruction (her mistress has taught her all sorts of subjects) and her glasses (which women of her class and station hardly ever wear). When a former pupil of her mistress, drops by for a visit, both maid and former pupil fall in love with each other. However, there are numerous obstacles to their relationship, like their different social statuses, the pressure for the pupil to marry into high society, among other things.

I’ll post a CS if this gets interest, I’ll be Emma, and you be the pupil, however, I like to keep this story period accurate to Victorian times so please no fantastical characters.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Re: [REQ][1x1] Emma: A Victorian Romance

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Looking to see if anybody is interested.

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:37 pm

that does sound intresting

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:49 pm

I’m open to the pupil being either male or female, since Anne Lister showed me that even lesbian relationships are a thing in the 1800’s.

Just to be clear, there is no fantastic adventures in this RP, there will be some things that will come along to provide some tension, but nothing too serious, I already had the plot thought out in advance, although I prefer to keep things a surprise until I get to the point in the story.

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:56 pm

ok sounds good