[Rep] System Failure (Open: Still accepting, will close soon.)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Rep] System Failure (Open: For now, but may close to new applicants before long.)

Post by Monika » Wed May 23, 2018 6:43 am

It's all in her bio. Her father owns a tech company that deals with every day things, on top of developing cybernetics and prosthetics. THAT'S how she got the parts.

Renton was just a regular robot dog with a very basic AI when she first made him. She's nearly thirty now. She has the money, the contacts, and the time to have been upgrading everything overtime.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Re: [Rep] System Failure (Open: For now, but may close to new applicants before long.)

Post by Orophin » Wed May 23, 2018 7:16 am

Fafnir, there is the OOC thread, the CS thread, and this one. If you would've been bookmarked to them all like I said to do more than once, and if you would've been reading through everything that was posted instead of just reading little bits and pieces, then you would know about all the things that Mon is bringing up.

As for your character the way you wrote him makes it sound like his focus was on hacking with an ability to work on, and upgrade, cybernetics. You chose to make a teenager which means he's not going to have had as much time to learn things as other people's characters have. Even if he is supposed to be a genius, which isn't some sort of "answer all" like you keep trying to use it as. Geniuses still have to take time to learn things, they don't just know them out of thin air.

Just because you are frustrated with the situation, and even if you are tired, that doesn't give you the right to basically attack another rper for no reason. Everything you've said to Mon was completely talked about in her CS. Which means your posts directed at her have been completely unnecessary. Now, if you are willing to calm down and to discuss things then we can try to work out whatever the problem is here, and if you think that means you need to rework, or remake, your character then that's fine. However, I will not tolerate rpers disrespecting each other so that has to end. Where we go from here at this point is entirely up to you.

I would also like to apologize to everyone else that this situation has cluttered up the request thread. Hopefully this will take care if the situation.
Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed May 23, 2018 7:26 am

The Issue with your RP post, as well, is that Zolice was not where everyone else is. My post has her at an apartment with Andrew. Zolice doesn't even know the rebellion exists yet.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Wed May 23, 2018 10:05 am

Is this still open? Can I join?
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 am

It's still open. Just post a CS. if you have any questions, just ask!

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Wed May 23, 2018 10:48 am

Ill type one up soon:

[reserved for CS]

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Wed May 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Fafnir: Just like Mon said Andrew and Zolice aren't with the rebellion because they aren't a part of it yet. Which also means that Renton obviously wouldn't be there either.

On top of that you had Panzer clear his throat at your character for playing on his phone. However, there's two problems wrong with doing that. First off is the fact that Panzer is the leader, which means he's the person who hasn't arrived yet. Second off there's the simple fact that Panzer isn't your character which means you can't just have him do something. What he does is my choice once I post for him and all the other higher ups, except for those whom are controlled by Mon.

The characters don't have CS because they aren't main characters, but they still have an rper who they belong to. You should only ever control your character unless you have been directly told that it's OK to control another one. Even during battle scenes enemies should only be controlled by the original poster unless it is stated that anyone can control them in order to make the battles flow more smoothly, or to make the battle move along faster.

Jhibus: I can't wait to see what kind of character you come up with.
Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Wed May 23, 2018 8:10 pm

Ok I'm sorry I overreacted. I can openly fix any problems that I need to. Sorry, Mons I was pretty tired and had a bad day, still friends-ish? I will also fix my post.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sun May 27, 2018 3:59 am

Jhibus: I was wondering if you were still interested in creating a character for this?

Also I'm still waiting on replies from Fafnir and Mon in the rp.

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Sun May 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Busy IRL doing things, don't think I will be able to join sorry :(