[Rep] System Failure (Open: Still accepting, will close soon.)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Salamander

Re: [Rep] System Failure (Open: For now, but may close to new applicants before long.)

Post by Salamander » Wed May 23, 2018 5:50 am

Is my char still the one who found "the secret"?
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Re: [Rep] System Failure (Open: For now, but may close to new applicants before long.)

Post by Orophin » Wed May 23, 2018 6:01 am

I tried to explain that to you before. There's a number of secrets. Not just one big one. Whichever secret you found could've been what lead to your character joining the resistance though. I was trying to leave that kinda open to your discretion. That's also why I kept asking what the secret was that you had wanted him to find.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Wed May 23, 2018 6:06 am

Ohhh... Ok I was skimming through. Basically I wanted him originally to find that the government was linked to some sort of evil hidden branch that controls from the shadows, or attached to a murderous cult or some thing. Probably number one. Basically the government is illuminati XD

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed May 23, 2018 6:07 am

something like that would've been far too hidden for just a basic hacker guy to find.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Wed May 23, 2018 6:09 am

I'm srsly bout to kms. He is a genius tho. Fine, you know what? I can change it.

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Wed May 23, 2018 6:13 am

No more secret. Just one unimportant smart people.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Wed May 23, 2018 6:18 am

Ok, well I explained before that the Government itself is actually not evil. It's just certain leaders, groups, and secret organizations inside of it that are misappropriating resources in order to preform illicit and inhumane activities. So he could've discovered a group, or organization, that was preforming experiments on humans or something like that. But their isn't anything like what you are describing. So he can't find what isn't there.

There's also no reason to overreact like that. Mon was only commenting on finding an Illuminati like organization involved with the government.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Wed May 23, 2018 6:22 am

It has no more point though. No point for him to find something if it doesn't even matter. I honestly don't have anything else to do with this character. There is no point in having two tech characters. I don't know anymore.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed May 23, 2018 6:30 am

Zolice is an inventor and programmer. She doesn't hack things.

Besides, the whole thing about the rebellion is the fact that it's a team, and it's why there's divisions to it.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Wed May 23, 2018 6:40 am

Divisions? What? Besides Jay doesn't JUST hack that would make him more pointless than he already is. I'm thinking about completely remaking him differently bc I just don't see the point in him anymore, and you obviously have a way better character, even if you didn't explain where you got your military grade parts for your arm cannon and missile dog.