[REQ]COLOR BUSTERS

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Hunuki

[REQ]COLOR BUSTERS

Post by Hunuki » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Sol Prima. A world of Music, Color and vibrant life. Music is the most prominent past time to Sol Prima. Sound and Music are magical in this world, able to change and influence everything around it. Being a musical star is some of the highest form of power on the planet. Music and sound is an integral part of everything in Sol. from technology, to fashion.

The ruler of this beautiful planet is the goddess Prism. A supreme being that has kept the world at peace for eons, providing it's people with everything that they could want or desire. A being of pure light and sound Prism watches over her world from it's moon, Harmony.

This world is not without it's problems however. Crime and Violence still threatens the peace of Sol. Because of this every one hundred years the Goddess selects a small handful of her people to become her avatars of justice and peace on Sol. These chosen few are the Color Busters. It is not known exactly how or why Prism chooses the people she does, some are huge idols or celebrities and others are simple people. But each person chosen is picked to be a paragon of the world and is given a unique and extraordinary ability. These abilities vary from person to person, but with these abilities also come a prefered color. Each generation of Color Buster varies in just how many are picked and chosen to represent Prism and protect Sol.

The time has once again come for A new set of Color Busters to be chosen, and you are one of those lucky few!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Info:

The aesthetic and feel of this setting is blacks and neon colors.

Music is very important to this setting. Links to music and songs in general will be linked in my posts. There is also a playlist to give a general feel of the setting. PLEASE listen to it to understand the vibe of the setting

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73W-XpE ... gsoUS3TbDZ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken Color Busters
Myst - Blue
Infernys - Orange
Overture - Green
Orchid - Purple
Alabaster - White
Dire - Red
Metronome - Ultraviolet
Blossom - Pink
Last edited by Hunuki on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hunuki

Re: [REQ]COLOR BUSTERS

Post by Hunuki » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 pm

iF YOU'VE READ EVERYTHING PLEASE POST THE NAME OF THE GODDESS BEFORE YOU CS.

NORMAL FORM

NAME:

BIOGRAPHY:

PERSONALITY:

APPEARANCE:

EXTRA:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COLOR BUSTER FORM

BUSTER NAME:

COLOR:

SONG: (Every Color Buster must have a song to go with them. This song should be a reflection of both their normal and buster forms as well as them as a person completely)

WEAPON GIFTED BY THE GODDESS:

BUSTER POWER: (Powers are not entirely restricted to anything, but will need my approval)

APPEARANCE:

EXTRA:

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:21 am

Seems very interesting. Are the inhabitants of Sol Prima human or alien?

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:34 am

they can really look like anything as far as appearance goes. Races aren't really a thing. they're all Solians. as long as they fit appearance wise to the setting I'll more than likely approve it

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Role Playing Forums v4.2.0.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:50 pm

This sounds cool. Can I reserve blue? I already have an idea for a character but I need to work on it.
I'm Aqua's Princess

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:01 pm

that's fine

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:44 am

What's normal life like on Sol Prima? I'm trying to come up with something for my character's bio but I can't think of anything. Is it just like life on earth?

Also I know you mentioned there was crime but I wasn't sure if it similar to the level of crime on earth or not. Is it earth levels of crime or it it far higher (as it causes such a problem for The Goddess).
I'm Aqua's Princess

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 am

the overall setting is like a cuberpunk setting. just music and anything entertainmet wise is the focus. there's guns, Android's all that jazz. Muscians are the highest form of celebrities. Green for example is the world's most famous DJ. Neon Cyberpunk basically

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:10 am

Ahhh okay.
Are there things like schools and governments?
Oh, do the citizens of the town know Prism exists?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I just wanna get a good understanding of the world.
I'm Aqua's Princess

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:24 am

everyone knows Prism exists. and yes there are.