[One] The Key

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[One] The Key

Post by Monika » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:03 pm

A hundred years ago, the human land of Norden had been taken over by monsters. Humans were nearly driven to extinction due to their being no reason to preserve them. Until it was nearly too late. Recently it was discovered that one of the humans held the key to immeasurable power. So monsters started to capture humans, trying to find the Key. This led to humans flooding the slave markets across the land, with slavers hoping to make fortunes on them as high ranking monsters try their luck.

Will the human girl the Monster Prince picks turn out be the Key?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [One] The Key

Post by Monika » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:17 am

ImageName:Image
ImageAlix CrystalHammerImage
ImageAge:Image
Image25Image
ImageRace:Image
ImageHumanImage
ImageBio:Image
ImageAlix is the leader of a tribe that are descendants of a once great human nation. They do what they can to keep to the teachings of their ancestors. Most of them use large hammers made out of stone, usually decorated. She was taken down by a group of minotaur while she was out hunting, managing to hold them off while the rest of the hunters escaped. She was taken in and put on the market, giving her captors trouble the entire way.Image
ImageAppearance:Image
ImageImageImage

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:18 pm

I suppose no one likes the idea and/or my character. lol. guess I'll put up a completely different Character

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:07 am

I like the idea. What kinds of monsters did you have in mind exactly?

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:10 am

anything humanoid

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:37 am

Ok then. I'll get to work on it but it probably won't be up until tomorrow.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:14 am

Take your time. I'm just surprised there was any interest. lol

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:19 pm

Name: Drakon Ormarr

Race: Salamander

Bio: Drakon is considered an anomaly amongst most monsters. The reason for this is that he despises the way that his people treat humans. He believes that humans and monsters could live in peace if they were given the chance. He especially hates the slave trade and everything concerning it. His parents force him to keep his opinions to himself though, especially his father who is greatly dissapointed in his eldest son for how he has become.

Drakon is a powerful fighter and has considered leading a rebellion of monsters who think like he does to try to change the way the world has become. However he has as of yet tried to do such a thing. He was told by his parents that they would be going to see the slaves in the market in order to get some new workers for the palace. He went begrudgingly wishing that he wasn't required to appear in public with the rest of his family. He personally had no intention, or much less desire, to purchase a slave but who knows what the future might hold for him.

Appearance:

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:56 pm

looks good. I'll put it up