[REQ] Fate/Alternative

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Archer_Algren
Bronze

Re: [REQ] Fate/Alternative

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:07 am

Hmm, this may just be coincidence, but I remember doing a fate RP years ago and somebody who joined also used Simo Häyhä, I cannot remember what class though.
shadowvoidboss wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:15 am
This sounds like fun and I can't wait to make my characters.
This doesn’t really seem like your type of area floyd.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 am

Master
Name: Gretel Jeckeln
Magecraft: Synchronicity Wave Travelling.
Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that do not share a direct relationship but have a related means alter or it is also seen as a set of causal unrelated "Coincidence". Synchronicity in magic, is the belief the universe is guiding you. These random events and (un)pleasant coincidences is the universe leading you somewhere. By stepping in the synchronicity freeway, one takes control of synchronicity, one can make their own luck and advantages in battle. This allows one to use fate and synchronicity to theit advantage, putting fate in their side and multiplying their chances of succeeding even more. Simply, synchronicity wave travel allows one to make their own luck, and reshape the battle they’re fighting to their own accord and liking.
The downside to it is that it only works on her and not on others, meaning using it cannot guarantee the safety of others and might actually be detrimental to them as it will start to suck away luck from them, she only knows the basic support magic for practical uses.
Appearance:
Biography: an only child to a low ranking Magi family in Europe, she honestly didn’t want to become a magi anyway and spent her time reading books and watching documentaries, that all changed when she was donating blood for college credit and Chaldea’s scouts discovered she has Master potential, she originally refused the call, but pressure from her family combined with the scout following her home and even evading the police she called on him made her decide to join Chaldea.

Upon Joining, she was made to summon three servants and to the suprise of everybody involved, she summoned a saber class, one of the coveted of the three knightly classes, along with a Berserker and a Rider, she has since spent her days living with them to get to know them better, although she wishes her Saber wasn’t so rowdy.
Servants

Name: Mordred Pendragon
Class: Saber
Noble Phantasm:

Clarent Blood Arthur
Rebellion Against My Beautiful Father

Upon utilizing it, she takes a stance, while at the same time, her helmet, Secret of Pedigree, is removed due to the requirement of it being released before she can use the attack. The space around her and the sword becomes stained with dark red blood, and the blade of the sword, enveloped by the radiance of blood, gives off strange, violent and furious sounds and begins to transform. Changing from Clarent's normally pure and beautiful form, her great hatred transfigures the sword into that of a sinister and wicked blade befitting a demon, a "demonic sword of calamity". Transformed into a grotesque and unsightly form, red lightning flickers through the surroundings as it is clad in her wanton hatred. Upon raising the sword, she releases the blood radiance upon the enemy as a flash of light, a surging wave with the simple purpose of destruction. It releases a straight line of crimson lightning from the tip of her sword, destroying all in its path. Utilizing it takes a great deal of energy, giving her intense pain throughout her body, but her Master's competency allows her the strength to move immediately after utilizing it.
Appearance:
Biography:
Mordred is a Knight of the Round Table and the legitimate child of King Arthur.
At the same time, the one who put an end to the legend-- at Camlann Hill, the Knight of Rebellion who slew King Arthur.
Mordred is an artificial life form, a kind of homunculus that was given birth by the evil designs of the witch Morgan, the elder sister and archenemy of King Arthur.
In order to defeat Arthur, in order to become a king that surpasses Arthur, Mordred was born.
Since she was a homunculus, Mordred's growth speed was extremely fast and she became a knight serving under King Arthur just a few years after being born. Also, because her abilities were an imitation to King Arthur's, she immediately distinguished herself as a knight.
It is simple how to deal with Mordred. Do not bad-mouth King Arthur. Do not praise King Arthur. Do not treat her like a woman. Also, do not bluntly treat her like a man. Do not behave in a stiff manner. Do not be infatuated with other Servants. Properly hear her opinions. Simple, right?

Name: Lancelot du Lac
Class: Berserker
Noble Phantasm:

Knight of Owner
A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands

The ability allows for something as worthless as a piece of scrap iron to be turned into a demonic spear or sword capable of damaging Servants and striking legendary weapons. He can make use of weaponry regardless of how it was created or its time of origin, allowing him to take control of anything from legendary weapons to modern weapons and machinery. Compared to Gilgamesh's numerous Noble Phantasms, his can be called endless. He also shows potential to corrupt more abstract weapons like Invisible Air, which is closer to magecraft than a true weapon. The ability soaks the affected items with Berserker's Magical Energy, muddled with bloodthirstiness and hatred, that permeates from his hands. They slowly change as they are tainted with his black color as dark lines invade the item and multiply like the veins on a leaf. The items, covered in a spiderweb pattern of black veins, look alien and repulsive compared to their normal forms.
Appearance:
Biography:
The "Knight of the Lake", admired as the strongest even among the Knights of the Round Table.
His adulterous love with Queen Guinevere invited the ruin of Camelot. Surely, an individual who is the negative symbol of Arthurian Legends.
Having lost his parents as a child, he was raised by the fairy of the lake, Nimue, and thus gained the alias "Knight of the Lake".
Upon reaching adulthood, he crossed over to the Isle of Britain, and after meeting with King Arthur, joined the Knights of the Round Table. It has been said that none could compare to his valor and chivalric mentality.
For him to surrender himself to his feelings towards Queen Guinevere was an inevitable outcome for his chivalry. If his treachery towards the king was promptly met with ruin, he would probably have been saved. However, because his valor was peerless, this situation brought about the worst possible outcome.
The tenacity of a knight who fell into the depths of regret despite being bathed by too many honors; especially due to the feelings of love and hate pointed towards the King and Queen that can never reach an answer, he continues to be imprisoned by eternal madness.
The black knight continues to fight, seeking the sole meeting that might appease his agony.

Name: Boudica
Class: Rider
Noble Phantasm:

Chariot of Boudica
Chariot Without Promised Protection

Activation of this Noble Phantasm summons forth the chariot to protect Boudica and her allies. Being blessed with protection by the Celtic gods, this chariot has flight capability, but it is not powerful when rammed into enemies. Its proper use should be as a "shield" to protect companions.
Appearance:
Biography:
In the 1st Century, a young battle-queen of Ancient Britannia.
Unable to forgive the Roman Empire for disgracing herself and her daughters at the end of a vicious invasion, she led several kings in a rebellion, but was ultimately defeated by the armies of Emperor Nero and killed.
In future years, she became the legend of Britain's "Queen of Victory".
She loved all about Britannia.
The wind and the earth. The flowers and the plants. The spring and the clear streams.
The insects and the wildlife. And more than anything, she loved the people.
But, on that day. At that time.
When her husband, King Prasutagus, died.
What awaited was a poor treatment to the point of being sublime.
Scorn and disdain. Violence and disgrace. Pain and fresh blood.
While receiving deep wounds in both her heart and body, she made her decision.
To oppose Rome. To protect her homeland. To get revenge.
And so, she became a young fighting queen.
She, who is being fervently deified in modern England, has lost the intensity from her past battles.
The Boudica that exists as an Heroic Spirit wields a sword as her original self, in other words a kind woman. Like the power of a mother who loves her homeland, Britannia.
Last edited by Archer_Algren on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Killian

Post by Killian » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Gretel's magecraft sounds like the "apply random effects to yourself" skill xD.

Also should I change Lamdba's a bit, since Matthew also has healing abilities.
Previously Luki | MAIN ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy irl and will respond slow to RP posts. Thank you for your patience ^^

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:54 pm

Yeah, except the effects are all positive, but she cannot use it for long as it will start to drain the luck out of everybody around her, and it only stacks the odds in her favor, but not guarantee an actual victory, by the way, my friend code in FGO is 369,155,157, Gudako, add me up if you want to borrow my Jalter and Mordred, and sure thing on the edit.

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 am

Both Simo and Rama are done!
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:16 am

Great, accepted Vintage, Killian, donyou still want to add two more servants to your retinue? Or wait until we go to some singularities?

Killian

Post by Killian » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:41 am

Maybe after going to a singularity as you said. I kind of want Edmond but i feel that's too early ^^;;
Also I had another thought of the magecraft for Lambda. If you don't mind I'll leave it as is, but Lambda will probably use the defensive barriers more than the healing if Matthew is doing more of the healing.

Thanks for the friend code. I will add when I uhhh log back onto FGO (haven't done so for the last few days ahaha)
Previously Luki | MAIN ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy irl and will respond slow to RP posts. Thank you for your patience ^^

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am

Sure thing on the defensive barriers, and yeah, you can get Edmond later, although I was still stuck in Rome when his event was on, my dream Servant is Lancer Altria, I’m saving all my summon tickets and SQ for her, I will whale for her hard.....
On another note, I’m still doing Okeanos

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 am

Okay, here is the OOC:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8383

And the CS:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8384

I’ll get to work on the RP once you guys are ready.

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:27 am

I still want to try and join.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD