[REQ] Fate/Alternative

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Vintage

Re: [REQ] Fate/Alternative

Post by Vintage » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:10 am

God I wish I had Jalter, she's my favorite :(. She'd be able to fit right into my crit team.

My 5* on the app are Artoria, Zhuge, Jack, Gil, & Vlad, but I dropped about 210 sq to try and get Jalter. If I had any SQ left, I would have tried to get Cu Alter, but I didn't ._.

None of the 5* that I own seem interesting to RP, but I may RP Rama & someone else...

EDIT: I've decided to play Rama and a historical figure that's not in Fate, named Simo Häyhä (as an archer or assassin).
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:23 am

I LOVE Rama so much after Chapter 5. XD that bit when he commented about Alter Cu's poor taste in the "New" White House. xD
EDIT: Also, salter and Rama support carried against all those Cu bosses for me ;v;

My 5* are Jack, Waver/Zhuge, Void Shiki. I have mordred but I've been using mostly my Arturia Alter.
I wanted Jalter, and Edmond TvT

I was thinking of just going in with one servant first and then do another summon early in the RP? //mainly to get a feel for what servant types we might want.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:32 am

I've only gotten through about half of Ch. 5, because school has been really hard on me this last quarter, but I should be able to find time to play more. Since I was raised on the Ramayana (The story of Rama), I was hyped to find Rama in Fate/GO.

Asterios still remains my second favorite servant after Jalter though, and I've even grailed him to lvl 80 :D. I think I'll also just start out with Asterios, and summon Rama or Simo later.
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:39 am

Ahhh I'm so sorry if it was spoilers for you TvT. But please let me know when you finish that chapter. I really liked this chapter (i also like chapter 1 a lot). And ohhh that's really cool!

I have Heracules so I don't use Asterios but from what i've read he seems to have decent defense for a berseker?

I hope i can summon Rama too ;v;
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:40 am

Oh sorry for diverting the topic too far away from the RP and chatting on games ;v;. I was just kind of hyped since there hasn't been much Fate Rps around here.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:00 am

Hey, its fine, I think I’ll make a Fate thread in the off-tooic so we can fanboy/girl about the fate series, if you guys are interested and have Windows computers, I can send you download links for Fate Stay Night via PM.

And its fine, you can play servants who weren’t mentioned in the Nasuverse, I think the only one who cannot ever be a servant is Jesus, as in THE Jesus.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:35 am

Here’s a nasuverse thread:
http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8360

And I’ll accept your masters and servants present for now, if you guys want to add more servants, go ahead and I’ll review them later, but you can only start with three, we’ll get more as the story goe on, just let me know in the OOC who you would want next and see if we can summon them, I need to get to work on my Char’s soon.

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:05 am

Here are my CS's for Rama and Häyhä

EDIT: CS's have been moved to original CS post
Last edited by Vintage on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:06 am

Sure thing, but could you be a dear and put them in your CS with your master? It makes it easier for me when I move your characters to the CS thread.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:15 am

This sounds like fun and I can't wait to make my characters.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD