[REQ][OPEN]Sulfur City

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Hunuki

[REQ][OPEN]Sulfur City

Post by Hunuki » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:27 pm

This setting is QUITE mature. Themes of drugs, violence, strong language, and adult themes (Keeping with the site rules of course) will be a normal part of this setting. If you can't handle such things or can't act like an adult around these themes then please stay away.

About 40 years ago the world went to absolute shit. A global war broke out about who the fuck knows what anymore, probably some religion or some dumbass resource that doesn't really matter anymore. Either way, the world seemed fit to screw everyone and everything over this time around, wanting to make the events of WW2 seem like child's play. So a mass military abduction of children happened and were tested on and fucked with until super soldiers had been made. They were called Izen, and had been trained to murder and kill. Their bodies were far more durable and stronger than humans, reflexes and intuition far surpassed anything else. And yet most of these super soldiers either went insane during the war, or mentally broke down after enough time. And the governments that created them simply didn't give a damn and left these soldiers to die or kill themselves. Only 20% of all Izen that were made survived the war, but even less than that remained stable enough to live a normal life.

After the war the world that was left was a destroyed and hellish place. There were no winners, all sides had lost millions, both innocent and not. It was at that time that One family decided enough was enough and took matters into their own hands.

The Einhuld family were some of the world's richest gun runners and traders. Producing most of the ballistic missiles used during the war. Because of this their family, more than any other after the war was in a massive position of global power. But instead of helping the rest of the world and rebuilding it, the Einhuld family decided to create it's own nation, building it from scratch. This nation is Sulfur City, a man made continent the size of what used to be Texas. Out in the middle of the ocean Sulfur City is a massive metropolis full of those that have given up on the rest of the world. Sulfur City is also a refuge to any and all Izen that seek a home. While everyone one else has to pay to get into the city. Izen are allowed in free and are taken care of, in some small way to pay for the horrible treatment that they had to endure during the war.

Now while Sulfur is a safe haven it's far from sunshine and fuckin' rainbows. The city is run by three families, each own their own little piece of the town.

The Hanazaki control the West District, where the docs are and where all imports and exports go. If yer arriving to Sulfur you're on their turf first. The West District is also the home of most of the brothels and gambling parlor's and Cabaret clubs. Thankfully prostitution is legal and taxed by our lovable leaders. So if yer lookin' for a good damn time, the West District is the way to go.

East district is home to the Morola's. Run by a rumored ex mob family back when they existed the Morola control the industry and factories in Sulfur. From metal, to glass and most of Sulfur food supplies and clean water. The city wouldn't be where it is now without the Morola's contributions. Just.. don't get on their bad side or decide to mess with the family.. Unless you wanna be wearin' cement shows at the bottom of the fuckin' ocean.

The North and South District are run by the Einhuld family. The founders of Sulfur. Most of the North and South are the main living areas. Apartments, high rises and houses are mainly up north. While hospitals, clinics, rehab centers, and even t he occasional church reside down south. If you need a place to stay or are full of bullet holes the North and South district is where you wanna be.

So that's the basics... now that you know the rundown of the city. It ain't Paradise, but it's damn sure better than dealing with anywhere else in the world right now. So what brings you here huh?

Business or Pleasure?
Last edited by Hunuki on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hunuki

Re: [REQ]Sulfur City

Post by Hunuki » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:28 pm

WELCOME TO SULFUR CITY! PLEASE FILL OUT THIS GENERAL INFORMATION FORM

THIS FORM IS FOR HUMANS

NAME:

HEIGHT:

WEIGHT:

BLOOD TYPE:

BIO:

PERSONALITY:

APPEARANCE:

EXTRA:

THIS FORM IS FOR IZEN ONLY

NAME:

HEIGHT:

WEIGHT:

BLOOD TYPE:

WEAPON SPECIALIZATION: (Every Izen was trained to excel with one weapon, weither it be martial or firearm to explosive)

DEFECT: (Every Izen developed a defect when they were changed, these can vary quite significantly from one Izen to another, some can simple be scarred or deformed, to missing internal organs, blindless or deafness, to mental disorders)

BIO:

APPEARANCE: (NOTE THAT THE MAIN TRAIT ALL IZEN SHARE ARE METALLIC SHARP TEETH. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FIND A PICTURE OF SOMEONE WITH TEETH LIKE THIS IS IT IMPLIED IF YOU SUBMIT AN IZEN CHARACTER SHEET)

EXTRA:

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:24 pm

bumping this

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Role Playing Forums v4.2.0.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:45 am

Hi Hunuki, glad to see you are back. If you're happy to have me, I'll wait to see if there are other RPers also wanting to join before I make my CS.
Just a warning, I probably can't reply as frequently, if that is alright?
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently travelling overseas. I may or may not reply to messages this month apologies. ;v;

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:17 pm

There are people. but they are being lazy bums right now lol.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:27 am

NAME:
ImageKachiko Hanazaki
HEIGHT:
Image5'5"
WEIGHT:
Image130
BLOOD TYPE:
ImageRhnull
BIO:
ImageKachiko was the youngest child of the Hanazaki family. Even though her brother was in line for the family, she still worked hard. From an early age, she spent time on the docks, learning about how things worked from the people who worked them. She learned to read people, finding out if they were hiding something, and even learning to get an idea on their story just by their behavior. While she was there, she learned how the imports and trades worked. By the time she was fifteen, she was one of the fiercest traders in the West, and caught the attention of her father. By the time she was 20, she had caught a group that had the intent to blow up an important Hanazaki business, and brought the group in. She had out performed her brother, and shown that she had what it took to be the head of the family, moreso than her brother.

Emperor Hanazaki shocked everyone when he named his daughter as his successor, instead of the eldest. This infuriated the son, but he kept his contempt for his sister behind closed doors. He believed that his sister had somehow talked their father into naming her, instead of it being her own actions to assist the family. Many of the staff and guards started to believe the same, and her brother started to get them on his side.

Kachiko has been Empress of the West District for three years now, and believes that her brother might be plotting her demise, so she seeks to hire anyone who cares nothing of politics to protect her.
PERSONALITY:
ImageKachiko is a hard worker, and is a person for the people. She is a kind person, and tries to ensure the well being of the entire district, as well as outlying districts through strict monitoring of imports. She doesn't like to see people suffering, or going hungry, and is known to purchase extra items and food for people who fell on hard times. She holds no sympathy, though, for those who refuse to work, and intend on getting handouts. That behavior doesn't last long in West District. All she ever has in mind is the well being of Sulfur City as a whole. Power and Wealth are necessary to survive, and she seeks it out so that she can extend her ability to help others. In that respect, she can be cold and ruthless. When dealing with threats, haggling, or ensuring the future of West District and its people, she is a completely different person. She is stern, forceful, and can be very intimidating. She will go to lengths to get what she believes is necessary.
APPEARANCE:
ImageImage
EXTRA:
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:49 pm

Super interested in this. I wanna make an Izen so I'm guessing they have to be elders to fit in with the timeline?
I'm Aqua's Princess

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:53 pm

elders? no. the Izen program was developed a decade into the war. and continued through it. the oldest Izen are in thier thirties.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:58 pm

Ah! I was under the impression that they were created towards the beginning of the war. My bad!
I'm Aqua's Princess

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:59 pm

It took some time after the war began, in order to develop the project.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡