[REQ] (F) The Sharpest Lives

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Ozieth
Location: By the Banks of the River of Silence in the Valley of the Many-Colored Grass

Re: [REQ] (F) The Sharpest Lives

Post by Ozieth » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:06 am

Something like this.. I'll make a better one when I come home and have a PC.. I got tempted to but the castle inside the circle of water on the right, but I need my PC to do that.. But basically something like this.. The Kingdom stopping by the mountains..
WARNING:
I'm mean..
For like..
No reason..

Skylord11

Post by Skylord11 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:26 am

CS

Name: Jenzi Khrelami

Gender: [The race itself lacks gender, but Jenzi prefers a female form.]

Race: Watcher

The Watchers, one of the rarest race in the world and said to have come from the stars themselves. In their normal form, they are just a ball of what looks like metal. They are mainly shapeshifters, able to take on any sentient form they have seen or even take on their own appearance. The only way to tell they are a watcher is that the eyes don't adjust properly and their voices are metallic. Every Watcher has their own opinion on war so it's hard to say whether they are peaceful or warlike. But most can agree on their wisdom and judgement, many Watchers that join any military end up in a higher position of command or they end up as counselors, or judges. They can only shapeshift once during one full moon to the next and their ability to do magic is tied to their age, the older they are the better they are able to cast.

The fact that they’re a very rare race has ended up in a lack of communication, their cultures can vary greatly depending on where they grew up. They seem to mainly have the main mindset as humans if they’re somewhere remotely near a group of them, usually taking the form of one and sometimes even being very anti-”monster.” The fact that they can hide themselves so well means that their survival rate is high amongst humans, but they always seem odd to them considering the sound of their voice.

Role: Alchemist/Sigil Caster
[A little more explanation on sigil casters: Sigil Casters use symbols known as Sigils to cast. Rather then using only their own energy to cast spells, they call upon the power of these symbols to help them cast. These sigils can be on paper, (said paper is usually burned after its use), chalk on the ground, sometimes floating substances in the air, or anything else that can be used to write or written on. They take a longer time to cast then normal mages but, depending on the spell, are more powerful if they draw the sigil correctly.]

Weapon/s: Spark Wand [A wand that can create sparks that hang in the air for a certain time, excellent for writing things or starting fires], Dagger

Bio: Jenzi had woken up in a town of humans, in a human form. They were lucky, and a local mage had found them on the street. Oddly enough, Jenzi had about 50 years of missing memory which gave her a decent aura for said mage to see. The mage, seeing potential in Jenzi, decided to teach them magic. Jenzi themself took interest in Alchemy and Sigils, which could work hand-in-hand.

After about seven years, the mage said that’s all he would teach. His words were “Learning magic isn’t being spoon fed by a teacher, it’s also about self-teaching, so you will study by yourself from now on.” So she did, spending a lot of time in the libraries. Even if she had about a hundred years of study, she still hadn’t learned to master some of the more powerful sigils. Then after finally growing bored of only studying alchemy and sigils she decided to dabble a little bit in enchantments, making “Hex Goggles” which were what she called goggles with the ability to see aura/magical power. Eventually she decided to go mobile, taking her alchemy set, sigil book and a few other books on magic. That’s how she ended up here, in Kastali

Appearance:

Jenzi has a large backpack which is full of her stuff, food, books, and other miscellaneous items that she carries around. She also wears a long leather jacket with a hood, her Hex Goggles, various religious symbols, some keys, gloves and a scarf.

Extra: 10 Vials of various potions, 3 Actual bottles of potions, Sigil Book [Just a book full of unactivated sigils], Roll of Ingredients [A leather roll with various pockets with ingredients stored], Portable Alchemy set, Other books on magic, Large bag.

[If you need a specific inventory of the potions I’ll edit it in.]
"Don't drink, don't smoke, don't kiss no women." -Our Lord Emperor Sauce, the Ruler of the Nine Sauces.

Ozieth
Location: By the Banks of the River of Silence in the Valley of the Many-Colored Grass

Post by Ozieth » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:36 am

Accepted ^-^
WARNING:
I'm mean..
For like..
No reason..

Ozieth

Post by Ozieth » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:44 am

Name: Lilith Nattvíg

Race: Hylja, Hulder

Very little is known about these creatures, causing them to be feared and hated. They are a hidden people, as seems fit, seeing as their names means “hidden” or “covered”.

The Huldrefolk live underground and are as one with the tough, cold nature of the north, which made them very hard to fight in the first place. Their ability to blend into the forest and tundra doesn't help much, either.

They live a "hunt and gather" lifestyle where its survival of the fittest. Huldrefolk are more aggressive towards other creatures, especially humans that disrespect their nature, but they try to stay away from everyone. Mostly known as not being very civilized and grotesque barbarians, although it’s not far from the truth, they are far from being the “stupid wildmen”, as humans often think of them.

The most well-known facts are that their females are extremely beautiful and often lures men into the forest. Only way to tell them apart from humans are their cow or fox tails and their hollow backs.

Role: Princess

Weapon: Books

Abilities:
-Resistant to cold temperature
-Become “invisible” or camouflage with the background, though only in forest or tundra

Bio:

She is something the northern villagers call “Changeling”. Born under the ground, by unknown creatures that, when giving birth at the same time as humans, will switch their newborn with the humans, without them knowing. They take the human infant as their slave and the humans are stuff with an ugly, sickly child that only causes misfortune and unhappiness.

Lilith was definitely different, which is the whole thing with Changelings. She was much more restless than her siblings and it was hard to get her to fulfill her royal duties. The only time she wanted to study, was when she snuck into the library at night to the section of old tales of the monsters beyond the kingdom. She was extremely interested in reading about everything that may or may not be lurking outside of the comfort zone.

Her father was very strict with his children and did not want her to fill her head with old tales. However, he was a very kind king and loved his people. Spreading pride among the humans and the more human-like creatures within his kingdom and fear of the unknown monster far away.

Growing up, Lilith knew she was different and she even found out how and why. She had read about the language and culture of a beautiful creatures of the north and gave herself a second-name based on their language. “Natt” meaning night and “Víg” meaning battle. But she still longed for more...

Appearance:

She has long, thick, red hair. Red eyes and light, fair skin. Is 5’7 tall and have a slender body.

It is hidden from the public eyes, but she also have a long, fluffy fox-looking tail and her back is hollow.

Extra:
WARNING:
I'm mean..
For like..
No reason..

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:52 am

Would it be possable to make someone with the powers like the Phoenix force from marvel? If so I can start easily if not I do have spare ideas in mind.

Also I still suck at using the comma and the period so dont hold that against me to much.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Ozieth

Post by Ozieth » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:50 pm

I'm not too into Marvel characters, but after a quick Googling, it seems a bit too OP.. You could have something LIKE it, but it would have to be way less OP than the original Phoenix Force..
WARNING:
I'm mean..
For like..
No reason..

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:12 pm

I'm noticing there are already quite a few different races posted, which is great. To even it out, I think I'm just going to run a vanilla human instead of creating yet another race. I promise not to hate you guys too much for being monsters.

CS

Name: Jacob Rainer

Race: human

Role: Scout / Trader

Weapon: Crossbow at a distance, knives at close range.

Bio:
Jacob grew up in the slums of Kastali, thus making it his life's goal to get out of the city as early and as much as possible. Even as a child, he knew secret ways to slip beyond the walls and out into the wider world. His early escapades gave him enough background to speak a smattering of the various monster languages, and when he came of age, that knowledge became ideal for him to take position as a scout. He's not particularly fond of the king, but he's very fond of his comforts, so as long as the king pays well for the work Jacob does, Jacob is going to keep supporting him. He's worked for worse people, in the past.

His official role is to ride beyond the city walls and report back information on the monsters to aid the king in his defense. Since Jacob is only an upstanding citizen when he needs to be, he also has a thriving business in trade with the monsters, acquiring goods to sell on the black market. Officially, any goods he brings back are looted from corpses of those vile beasts or stolen. Unofficially... well, probably some of them are that, too, but he's not above trading with the monstrous scum if he can get a good bargain.

Appearance: Eyes that he likes to call green in a good light, but are mostly a muddy brown. Pale brown hair with enough facial hair that it isn't really stubble, but not so much as to qualify as a proper beard. He tends to shave every couple weeks, but not when he's beyond city walls. A wiry build, with the sort of musculature that makes him appear on the tall side, even if he's actually of average height.

Extra: He doesn't like most monsters, but doesn't hold that against them. He doesn't like most humans, either.

Ozieth

Post by Ozieth » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Humans are good, we need some of those.. ^-^

Accepted :D
WARNING:
I'm mean..
For like..
No reason..

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:11 pm

I mainly meant have the spirit of a Phoenix inside them not be one of the most overpowered things in the marvel universe. XD
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Ozieth

Post by Ozieth » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Well.. Guess that's fine..
WARNING:
I'm mean..
For like..
No reason..