[Req] Being Pretty

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Jasmine
Silver

[Req] Being Pretty

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:42 am

(This isn't completely my idea. I got this from a Youtube video so yeah c: I thought it was a good idea, I just added more. If you want to see the video, just ask for the link. I got the whole idea from the video. Enjoy!)

Please stand by.....

Are we sitting comfortably? ... Good.

Welcome citizens of Graybury to this PSA. Children, look around the room. Look at your father, he likes to read the newpaper and kick his feet up after a hard day's work. He provides for your family. Your father is pretty. And then children, look at your mother. Isn't her cooking splendid? She also keeps the house clean and reads you bedtime stories every night. Your mother is pretty. Now children, look at yourself... You're young, you laugh, you play, you may scrape your knees from time to time. You have friends, you and your friends get up to all sorts of playful mischief. One day children, you will grow up to be just like one of your parents and you will build a family of your own. One day, you will be pretty. Now finally my pretties, look outside at your lovely neighbors.

You're pretty! You're pretty! You're pretty!

But alas children... not everyone is pretty, some are ugly. We don't want uglies, do we children?

You are ugly... You are ugly.... You are ugly.

We take the uglies away, so that you and your friends, and your neighborhood, and your family can stay pretty. Remember that children.... And this concludes today's PSA citizens of Graybury! Always remember to stay pretty!

Please stand by.....

The TV suddenly turns off and the children sit up, looking back at their mother with a smile. "Its time for bed children. Let's go." She smiled before taking their hands, walking them over to their bedrooms, then tucking them into their warm beds. They did what they normally did any other night, put the chilldren in their bed by 8 and read them a bedtime story. This story has been told many times, one about their own town. The woman sat down on her daughter's bed before beginning to read.

~Once upon a time, there was a little girl. She was pretty and smart, truly exceptional.... Just like you! Today, the girl finds herself outside of town, bedtime is fast approaching. Shadows danced between the trees. She too is scared of monsters. She starts running, 'A monster!' She thinks. She begs for her family, for home, for safety. The girl is scared and alone, but just as all seems lost, she is saved. The handy man has come. The exception little girl made it home and the monster is gone, for there are no monsters here. Not in Graybury. We are safe here....~

The woman smiled at her children before slowly standing up and sat the book down. She turned out the lights before quietly walking out, closing the door behind her. She slowly walked down the long, dark hallway before slowly opening the door to her bedroom. Her husband was already in bed, asleep. She slowly backed up, closing the door so she wouldn't wake him up. The lady quickly went over to the front door, unlocking it before swinging the door open. It was bedtime and nobody was out during that time. She looked around before quickly running down the street, that only thing she could hear was her own breathing, her footsteps, and her heart racing. She had to get far away from this place. Nobody here was normal and she knew it. Her husband? He wasn't. She never even saw his face. Her children? She couldn't take them. She just had to try to get help if she could escape.

The lady ripped the mask she was wearing and tossed it to the floor. She hear another sound coming from behind and quickly hid. A robot popped out and was slowly walking around, making sure nobody was out of place. The woman held her breath as the robot walked past. It felt like hours until the footsteps went away. She sighed softly before looking around and frozen when she saw a line of people, something she hadn't notice before. These people were also wearing mask, but they had different labels on them. Ugly , Unemployed, and more. One of the people wearing those mask turn its head, looking directly at her.

The person slowly turns its whole body to face the woman before pointing at her. Other people in the line also came to a stop, looking over at the woman. That's when the loud footsteps came running over to where she was. The woman quickly stood up before running as fast as she could, but the robot was faster than her. She turned to look back at it before bumping into something large and metal. She stopped before slowly backing up....

The woman slowly opened her eyes, but she wasn't the same anymore. She wasn't able to move at all. Her head was hooked up to some machine and all that was left was her heart, lungs, stomach, and a few more organs. She looked around a bit, there was a few more other people there, the exceptional people.... Like herself.

"You are truly exceptional... Graybury needs more children like you... So smart... So pretty. You won't run from your monsters, will you?"

From the moment you are born, you are being judged. Its just something that humans do, but to some people it never really mattered. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, aren't they? That's what a lot of people were taught, yet we still judge others. Imagine a town where there were no ugly people, only pretty people. That's not possible, isn't it?

Graybury wasn't always this way. Everyone was different in their own way, nobody really cared about looks that much. It didn't matter if you were as tall as a tree or very short, people were just that way. Things changed though. A strange woman came into town, offering a perfect town with no monsters or ugly people, everyone would be perfect. It sounded like a lovely idea at first, but the woman never explained her whole plans. The people liked the part she had told them and wanted that to happened. The change was very small at first, blocking the streets so nobody could leave the town and robots guarding the place. Many of the citizens thought they were just there to keep them safe, but they weren't. Not long after, people were forced into a rather dark and scary looking building that would change their lives.

Everyone had to get a new mask. These masks had different labels on them. One of those labels were pretty, those were the lucky people. They got to go home with no problem, but they were forced to marry another pretty person and make children. The other masks were for the ugly people. The fat, disabled, tall, short people. Those people were taken away, not many people knew what would happen to them if they got the label ugly. They would either die, become an experiment, or a slave. They didn't care about the age. If you were ugly, you weren't allowed to be there. The robots would take your husband or wife or child away from you if they were considered ugly.

You remembered when it all happened, the day that changed your life forever. It was March 6th, 2025. Everyone was called up to make this town perfect, everyone in this town had to be pretty. You weren't too sure what they had meant by that, you thought it might be some type of makeover. The building was large with many rooms and people standing in line, waiting their turn. You just so happened to be next. You walked inside of the room and noticed all the masks they had. They had labels on them, but you couldn't really read what they all said. They took one look at you before reacting back and grabbing a mask, sliding it over to you. "Put it on." Your hands trimbled as you picked up the mask and placed it on your face. That's when you felt people grabbing you tightly. The more you struggled, the tighter they held on. "You may take them away now." The men wearing masks dragged you from the room, out of the building as you screamed. They tossed you into the back of a van, closing the door. You noticed there were other people in the van and noticed their lables. Ugly. Disabled. Fat. Tall. Unemployed....
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Jasmine
Silver

Re: [Req] Being Pretty

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:42 am

Extra Info~
- This is a dystopian RP. You were labelled as an ugly person, which is not allowed in Graybury. Once you were labelled, you were taken away. You are either a slave or experiment. Slaves are normal humans, while experiments are more. Are they superhero? Maybe. The reason why they experimented on the uglies is to try to make them better.

- There are many failed experiments that they let wild. Some of them are very dangerous and will kill you without thinking. Most experiments aren't even human anymore. They are killers you will have to deal with.

- There is a rebel (ugly) who is helping other uglies escape from their person before they are killed or worse. Some uglies are dangerous people though who were turned against their kind.

- You and the group are going to try to escape, but it won't be that easy. There will be failed experiments after you, along with robots. Don't worry though c:

Uglies~
- Old (45+)
- Deaf
- Blind
- Tall (Above 5'8 if you're a man and above 5'6 if you're a woman.)
- Short
- Gay (That also means bi, trans, pan, and all)
- Sick
- Violent
- Black
- Freethinkers
- Etc.

Experiments~
- Taken!
- Maybe for Trooper, just in case
-
-

Slaves~[/i]
-
-
-
-

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:43 am

Rules!!!!

~ If you read the rules, but your favorite color on top of your CS
~ I am your master.... Your ruler.... You obey moiii!
~ Be nice to others. If you see that nobody has anyone to talk to, you better try to add them into the story. People don't like being ignored and I won't allow that. That's what makes people drop out sooner.
~ Don't be OP cause I will kill you off. I'm not mean so I'll warn ya first.
~ I lied, if you read the rules, tell me I'm pretty!
~ Romance is allowed. Violence is allowed. Fighting is allowed.
~ You also gotta listen to Tropper sooo.... Yeah
~ I like turtles.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:43 am

I'll post the CS once someone is interested c:

Soupster

Post by Soupster » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:06 am

Well I’ve got nothing better to do so....does being too Attentive to details and being to smart for their own good count as being an “Ugly”?

Also you’re pretty.
Idk what I do

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:12 am

No, that would make you exceptional. Attentive is kind of close to nosey so I guess that would? Being too smart wouldn't though.

Soupster

Post by Soupster » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:31 am

Jasmine wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:12 am
No, that would make you exceptional. Attentive is kind of close to nosey so I guess that would? Being too smart wouldn't though.
No. It’s that their too smart and they price together things.
Idk what I do

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:34 am

Well, Attentive is when you pay close attention, that's not really the same as smart, but yeah. That's not an ugly thing. That would make the character exceptional.

There's ugly, exceptional, and pretty.

Soupster

Post by Soupster » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:37 am

Exception as in that it didn’t really matter that there was an ugly? Or that they were better?
Idk what I do

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:57 am

They were better and being used for something else.